Thread: Alexis Say - missing since 23 January 2017

Alexis Say - missing since 23 January 2017

https://www.facebook.com/alexis.say.5

https://www.facebook.com/HelpFindAlexisSay/

https://www.instagram.com/sayalexiss/

An area mother is requesting the public?s help in finding her 22-year-old daughter, who went missing after an emergency room visit Jan. 23 in Miami.
    Alexis Say was in rehab attempting to overcome a heroin addiction when she suffered a seizure, her mother Jennifer said.
    She was taken to North Shore Hospital and went missing after receiving medical attention.
    She hasn?t been seen since.
    ?I?ve never felt anything like this and I wouldn?t wish it on my worst enemy,? said her mother Jennifer, distraught and battling tears on Monday afternoon. ?I?m devastated.?
    Jennifer and Alexis had lived in Pembroke until 2006, when they moved to Atlanta and then Pittsburg.
    Jennifer recently moved to Genesee County, while Alexis moved to Miami.
    Alexis lost her cellphone, couldn?t log onto social media, and lost many of her social contacts, Jennifer said. She met up with the wrong crowd and became addicted to heroin.
    Alexis entered rehab this past autumn after a near-fatal overdose, and has battled the addiction since.
    Anytime a loved one goes missing is horrific, and Jennifer noted Alexis already had serious health issues, including kidney disease, a heart problem, and high blood pressure, before her seizure.
    She, along with family and friends, are hoping Alexis is found safely.
    Alexis is described as five feet, two inches tall and about 100 pounds. She?s Caucasian with brown eyes, and very long brown hair.
    Those with information are asked to call (585) 545-5045. They can also find more information on the ?Please help find Alexis Say? Facebook page.

http://www.thedailynewsonline.com/bd...miami-20170131

Hm, either she is alive and out using, or could have overdosed and died.

Hope she is alive and found soon, sounds like she was headed in the right direction with going to rehab. Sometimes it can take a few trips to rehab for it to stick....there were some people I was with who were on their 16th rehab stint.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

man, i hope she hasn't overdosed !

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Her poor mom.

From FB

❤❤❤❤Alexis has been found❤❤❤❤
    At this time, I have no further updates, except that she is alive and safe and I am so grateful to all of you for your support and encouragement! Please continue to pray as we move forward

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Thank goodness.

Thread Information