Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Eluned Cleverly #443 - Close to home

Re: Eluned Cleverly #443 - Close to home

At least she was close to home when it happened.

You don't have to fly the body from state-to-state.  That's a hassle!

:-)

[quote author=hellogoodbye link=topic=961.msg94733#msg94733 date=1162403899]
    This girl was one of my good friends.
    her best friend as my best friend.
    I was looking on google trying to find a site about lighting a candle her mother told me about and i stumbled across this.

[/quote]

i'm sorry for your loss.

please ignore purplegoat.  we all do. 

You think it's funny to joke about something like this Purple Goat?
    It's been 3 months since she died. Words couldn't exrpess how i feel about it.
    Some freaking jerk tookher life from her. My friends life was taken And you want to joke about 'At least she was close to home when it happened. You don't have to fly the body from state-to-state.  That's a hassle!'

Obviously you've never had to cope with death yet.

Re: Close to home

[quote author=Elegantly_wasted link=topic=961.msg35619#msg35619 date=1156358180]

That's almost as bad as someone saying after attending a person's visitation or funeral....."Oh they looked SO good".............Please........I have yet to see a dead person and think they look good!Â* rediculas!!Â* Â*NO one looks GOOD dead..........IMOÂ* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â*
    [/quote]
    I think that dead people can look good, with a disclaimer, they look good, you know, for a dead person.Â* But really, I think when people say that a dead person looks good, they mean that the person almost looked the way they did when alive. That is what I take it to mean anyway.
    <br />The best thing happened. A guy was butchering Conway Twitty at Karaoke and the power went off in the bar. Someone shouted you pissed Jesus off when you messed with Conway!

[quote author=hellogoodbye link=topic=961.msg94849#msg94849 date=1162412298]
    Some freaking jerk tookher life from her. My friends life was taken And you want to joke about 'At least she was close to home when it happened. You don't have to fly the body from state-to-state.Â* That's a hassle!'

[/quote]

Hopefully his first will be his own.

Some freaking jerk tookher life from her. My friends life was taken And you want to joke about 'At least she was close to home when it happened. You don't have to fly the body from state-to-state.Â* That's a hassle!'

[/quote]
    Words can't express what I think of goat.&nbsp; @&amp;$% *&amp;@#$&nbsp; Don't let him get to you.&nbsp; He/She is an idiot.

[/quote]

Other members have said it, but I'll repeat.&nbsp; We are not all 'bashers' like purplegoat...&nbsp; we've just learned to ignore him.&nbsp;

And I am sorry for your loss.

This isn't too far from where I live.

Very sad.

RIP Nin.
    Anyone who says onions make you cry has clearly never been hit in the face with a turnip.

Thread Information