Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Lindsay Alexandra Noblit

Re: Lindsay Alexandra Noblit

??? 
    I am "me" and if you dont like it....FUCK OFF!!!

[quote author=tattoodee27 link=topic=7063.msg945548#msg945548 date=1217281484]
    can i get the link to your myspace address.
    [/quote]

I don't use myspace but you can send me a PM if there is something you'd like to ask.......

[quote author=agoodangel link=topic=7063.msg802359#msg802359 date=1207696196]
    the only thing i found is an old article in port jefferson.com that it has been posted here as well, , you can find it in the 1 page of this thread. nothing else.

[/quote]

agoodangel, it's probably too late for you to reply, but i was a friend of lindsay's and i want to verify the information you've posted. i know her boyfriend's name was Carlo, but i do not know his last name, so i cannot contact him for information. i believe i know your name because she had mentioned you. if you could post your first name, it would really mean a lot, because i could know whether or not to believe what you've posted.

She actually graduated from my alma matter.

Found this online from the local paper's blog section:

"Lindsay Noblit
    May 06, 2007 | 04:25 PM

I attended the wake today for Lindsay Noblit, who died suddenly at home on Tuesday. She was only 19 years old.

Lindsay's father, Christopher Noblit, is a friend of mine and has collaborated on website projects with me in the past. He and his wife, Tricia, and Lindsays' brother, Graham, are obviously devastated but appeared to be comforted by the kind words of condolences offered by their friends, relatives, neighbors, co-workers and this young woman's many friends.

Lindsay's death remains a bit of medical mystery. Lab tests may establish what she died from.

But for today, let's reflect only on how Lindsay lived, including her wide and varied interest in gardening, music, crafts and foreign languages.

Rest in peace, Lindsay.

Blog Administrator"

Looks like they didn't even know themselves at the time.

I also found Board of Ed meeting minutes from that August where they agreed to plant a memorial tree in her honor.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Getting arrested for coke in Vegas is like being found eating a chocolate bar in the willy wonka factory.

i think agoodangel is the one eating plants.......
    I am "me" and if you dont like it....FUCK OFF!!!

unusual forum  thanks i joined as i learned of donna guempel my girl friend 

[quote author=papercranes22 link=topic=7063.msg985900#msg985900 date=1219893238]

agoodangel, it's probably too late for you to reply, but i was a friend of lindsay's and i want to verify the information you've posted. i know her boyfriend's name was Carlo, but i do not know his last name, so i cannot contact him for information. i believe i know your name because she had mentioned you. if you could post your first name, it would really mean a lot, because i could know whether or not to believe what you've posted.
    [/quote]

Hi again..papercranes22  I would like to talk in private if you dont mind.

If you knew her you'd be laughing at these allegations.

[/quote]

well, maybe..but the thing is i am and i was very close to someone who really suffered from her death and i know lots of things that you DONT KNOW even if i am out of this story. and im not the only one to had some dreams about her...it's normal..sometimes means something, sometimes not, im not saying im nostradamus!!

Dreams are not real. There is nothing to be learned from them and they hold no value in reality. Your own mind "trips out" when you are sleeping and makes up a bunch of stuff that comes from your subconscious. Lindsay did not "visit" anyone. I dream about her too but I'm not about to believe it's really her. She's gone forever, end of story....a very sad story indeed.

Thread Information