Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Lindsay Alexandra Noblit

Re: Lindsay Alexandra Noblit

How do you suicide with a plant?

[quote author=MissKitty11 link=topic=7063.msg799528#msg799528 date=1207538593]
    How do you suicide with a plant?
    [/quote]
      :lol:  I shouldn't laugh b/c suicide by plant is serious.  I'm trying to think of what that means too :?  Could she have possibly bought weed that was laced?  Can that kill you?
    Hotsauce McGilacuty - You can't kill ghosts. They're already dead.

Or drank weed killer, but I don't buy it anyways cos I'm pretty sure our source said the answer came to her in a series of dreams.

im sorry i didnt dream the information...but someone told me that. i only dreamt her! ok? if u want to believe , im just telling you the truth because she was not a drug addict i think. maybe there was someone who knew her a little bit.
    to the question : how do you suicide why a plant.
    500.000 milion of years ago, for example,people knew about a plant,  (cicuta virosa), who can killed . i never said i dreamt her death.

[quote author=agoodangel link=topic=7063.msg799695#msg799695 date=1207556491]
    500.000 milion of years ago, for example,people knew about a plant,  (cicuta virosa), who can killed . i never said i dreamt her death.
    [/quote]
    So that's the plant she used?

[quote author=Ash_Lee link=topic=7063.msg799726#msg799726 date=1207566364]
    So that's the plant she used?
    [/quote]

The yellow resin contains cicutoxin, which disrupts the workings of the central nervous system. In humans, cicutoxin rapidly produces symptoms of nausea, emesis and abdominal pain, typically within 60 minutes of ingestion. This can lead to tremors and seizures. A single bite of the root (which has the highest concentration of cicutoxin) can be sufficient to cause death. In animals the toxic dose and the lethal dose are nearly the same. One gram of water hemlock per kilogram of weight will kill a sheep and 230 grams is sufficient to kill a horse. Due to the rapid onset of symptoms, treatment is usually unsuccessful.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cicuta_virosa

sucks to your ass-mar Nancy Drew's Avatar

Polidor gone psychic?
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    oMG, yeah, no, AMY is in no way superior to Tara. Never.

[quote author=Olivia link=topic=7063.msg799889#msg799889 date=1207583878]
    The yellow resin contains cicutoxin, which disrupts the workings of the central nervous system. In humans, cicutoxin rapidly produces symptoms of nausea, emesis and abdominal pain, typically within 60 minutes of ingestion. This can lead to tremors and seizures. A single bite of the root (which has the highest concentration of cicutoxin) can be sufficient to cause death. In animals the toxic dose and the lethal dose are nearly the same. One gram of water hemlock per kilogram of weight will kill a sheep and 230 grams is sufficient to kill a horse. Due to the rapid onset of symptoms, treatment is usually unsuccessful.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cicuta_virosa
    [/quote]

Olivia, thanks for clearing that up. I was still confused.

[quote author=tara12sk link=topic=7063.msg799944#msg799944 date=1207587817]
    Polidor gone psychic?
    [/quote]

:lol:

Something weird is going on.

Senior Member skindeep_curiosity's Avatar

Wow. This thread is super interesting. Like a detective story or something. 

for example, oleander is a dangerous plant...i dont know in your city, but in rome is full of it. the streets are full of oleander, you can take it very easily. in summer, the governement usually put decorations with oleander in spanish stair, so is very common but is a plant who can lead to poisoning.
    the reason why she did it, i dont know but i know that she was really depress and was taking prozac as a treatment gave to her from a doctor.
    maybe wasnt cicuta virosa, maybe was something else but dangerous plants exist.
    im sure that the person who gave me the ifnormation wasnt telling me bullshit because i know him very well. he is a good guy.

have u ever seen cicuta's plant? in my country we have it everywhere. even in the streets. thi9s is the link: http://www.geocities.com/riberan/FotosFlores/Cicuta_RN_Ene2002_c.jpg

[quote author=agoodangel link=topic=7063.msg799301#msg799301 date=1207524511]
    yes i know him very well, he used to be my boyfriend for few months, but we still are in touch... we met in my city. trust me i dont say bullshit, i just want to say what i know, because im sure she was nice, and because you all should know ...
    [/quote]

Did the ex-boyfriend ever show you photographs of her?

I was wondering if you had seen her before and what she looked like in your dreams.

yes of course i saw her, and sometimes i looked at her myspace profile... im not a magician! i just had dreams about her, very realistic, and sometimes she spoke to me. for me was very impressive, because even if i didnt know her, from the first time he told me about this tragedy, for me was a real shock.
    even if i never met her i felt involved. we really never spoke to each other (me and Lindsay), just 3 or 4 messages on myspace. i still have them.

[quote author=agoodangel link=topic=7063.msg801068#msg801068 date=1207648284]
    yes of course i saw her, and sometimes i looked at her myspace profile... im not a magician! i just had dreams about her, very realistic, and sometimes she spoke to me. for me was very impressive, because even if i didnt know her, from the first time he told me about this tragedy, for me was a real shock.
    even if i never met her i felt involved. we really never spoke to each other (me and Lindsay), just 3 or 4 messages on myspace. i still have them.
    [/quote]

You can't still have them if her myspace was deleted.  Right?

When you delete a myspace people you have sent messages too still have them, it just says they are from a deleted profile i think.

[quote author=Lozz*in*Wonderland link=topic=7063.msg801531#msg801531 date=1207668604]
    When you delete a myspace people you have sent messages too still have them, it just says they are from a deleted profile i think.
    [/quote]

yea you still have the messages. They do say they are from a deleted profile.

[quote author=agoodangel link=topic=7063.msg799695#msg799695 date=1207556491]
    im sorry i didnt dream the information...but someone told me that. i only dreamt her! ok? if u want to believe , im just telling you the truth because she was [quote author=agoodangel link=topic=7063.msg801068#msg801068 date=1207648284]
    yes of course i saw her, and sometimes i looked at her myspace profile... im not a magician! i just had dreams about her, very realistic, and sometimes she spoke to me
    [/quote]

[quote author=agoodangel link=topic=7063.msg801068#msg801068 date=1207648284]
    [/quote]

MAybe I am just not passing the english barrier here but I don't understand at all what you're trying to say.  Either you had psychic dreams or you did not.  Where did you get this information that she killed herself with a plant?  None of this is making any sense to me at all.

sorry guys, i know that sometimes my english is confused. maybe is because im an italian flight attendant in in belgium, so i have to speake 3 languages and at night, when the day is over, i cannot talk properly because im fucking tired.
    anyway, the information about how she did it was given to me from his boyfriend and i took it seriously because we are still in good relationship, and i consider him a friend of mine, and when i called him to ask what was going on, he told me: mi girlfriend died and he was crying like a baby on the phone.he is not a liar. the n he explained to me about the days before it, and he told me that 3 or 4 days before the discussed because he found her vomiting after eating in the toilette. than she spent the two days after that at home, and on the 4th day he decided to go and see her, but when he came to her place he found the family crying. he also told me that few days before she told him about a plant who can kill. i understood she was really into gardening or something...
    about the dreams, is something very simple: me and herspoke from myspace, so i know how she is, i saw her pictures, (and i found her really beautiful).
    i just had lots of dreams about her, the first ones were very simple, but the last one really impressed me because in the dream we spoke to each others.
    so i called her boyfriend to say about the dream, and i told me that his mother had the same dream. well, not the same  imagines, but she told us the same words.
    after that dream (almost 1 month ago) i never had any others.
    that was really impressive: is like she wanted me to tell someone else her message, and after telling this message, she never came to me anymore in dreams.
    like a mission, if i can call it like this.
    she told me : im waiting for carl. but was really impressive. i still remember everything.
    this is my part in the story. and of course i want to say the truth because i know she didnt die suddenly! the family is hiding the truth i dont know why but i know what was going on during the previuos months  she did it. she had lots of problems with the family, had he told me that she used to eat and vomit so i guess she had a sort of eating disease. this is no fucking possible at 19 yo. must be a reason for this.
    now, can i ask you guys any questions? you knew her very well? how she was, i mean as personality? she had any dreams ? and how did you know about the suicide? how is the family reacting about this, or how the family reacted ? she never gave you the impression that something wasnt going on with her? was this really unexpected ?
    thank you and thanks for listened to me

[quote author=agoodangel link=topic=7063.msg802278#msg802278 date=1207693752]

this is my part in the story. and of course i want to say the truth because i know she didnt die suddenly! the family is hiding the truth i dont know why but i know what was going on during the previuos months  she did it. she had lots of problems with the family, had he told me that she used to eat and vomit so i guess she had a sort of eating disease. this is no fucking possible at 19 yo. must be a reason for this.
    [/quote]

Are you saying it's impossible to have an eating disorder at 19 years old?

No-one here knows her.  We just want to know how she died.

[quote author=Olivia link=topic=7063.msg802298#msg802298 date=1207694210]
    Are you saying it's impossible to have an eating disorder at 19 years old?

No-one here knows her.  We just want to know how she died.
    [/quote]
    no! im only saying that is sad, and dangerous if your family is far from you needs, and worrying.

[quote author=agoodangel link=topic=7063.msg802328#msg802328 date=1207695071]
    no! im only saying that is sad, and dangerous if your family is far from you needs, and worrying.
    [/quote]

Do you have a news article on her death? anything you can post here?

[quote author=titoswifey link=topic=7063.msg802337#msg802337 date=1207695314]
      Do you have a news article on her death? anything you can post here?
    [/quote]

the only thing i found is an old article in port jefferson.com that it has been posted here as well, , you can find it in the 1 page of this thread. nothing else.

[quote author=agoodangel link=topic=7063.msg802278#msg802278 date=1207693752]
    the n he explained to me about the days before it, and he told me that 3 or 4 days before the discussed because he found her vomiting after eating in the toilette.
    [/quote]

I think I would be vomiting after eating in the toilet too. 

I knew her very well and miss her very much. The fact of the matter is, her family has not released any information on the specifics of her death.

There are a lot of rumors (drugs, eating disorder, rare heart condition, suicide etc.) and you'll have to decide for yourself what to believe if you truly care about her. If you don't truly care about her it does not matter what you believe.

However, I'd be careful about where you're getting your information from. The dreams of someone who didn't know her are not a reliable source. Actually, dreams are not a reliable source in any way......

One thing's for sure. Lindsay was a very smart and independent person who would not be saying the things that she is accused of saying in someone's "dreams". If you knew her you'd be laughing at these allegations.

Thread Information