Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Lindsay Alexandra Noblit

Lindsay Alexandra Noblit

http://www.legacy.com/Newsday/DeathN...sonId=87750729

Lindsay Alexander Noblit
    NOBLIT - Lindsay Alexander , on May 1, 2007 at age 19, of Port Jefferson, L.I. Beloved daughter of Chris & Tricia Noblit. Loving sister of Graham. Reposing at O.B. Davis Funeral Homes, 4839 Nesconset Hwy. (Rt. 347) Port Jefferson Sta., L.I. Visitation Sunday 2-5pm Cremation Private.

When I typed her name into myspace it said displaying 1 of 1 and nothing showed up.  Maybe its my computer? 

Re: Lindsay Alexander Noblit

[quote author=missberi link=topic=7063.msg337624#msg337624 date=1178285760]
    http://www.legacy.com/Newsday/DeathN...sonId=87750729

Lindsay Alexander Noblit
    NOBLIT - Lindsay Alexander , on May 1, 2007 at age 19, of Port Jefferson, L.I. Beloved daughter of Chris & Tricia Noblit. Loving sister of Graham. Reposing at O.B. Davis Funeral Homes, 4839 Nesconset Hwy. (Rt. 347) Port Jefferson Sta., L.I. Visitation Sunday 2-5pm Cremation Private.

When I typed her name into myspace it said displaying 1 of 1 and nothing showed up.  Maybe its my computer?
    [/quote]

I'm getting the same thing. This happened to me for awhile yesterday also....

Lindsay Noblit, 19, dies suddenly at home in Port Jefferson

05/03/2007
    Services will be held Sunday for Lindsay Noblit, a 2005 graduate of Earl L. Vandermeulen High School, who died suddenly Tuesday at her family's home in Port Jefferson. She was 19 years old. While a student at ELVHS, Miss Noblit was an all-state cross country runner, played viola in the school orchaestra and participated in the mock-trial program.

http://66.218.69.11/search/cache?p=lindsay+noblit&fr=yfp-t-501&toggle=1&ei=UTF-8&vc=&fp_ip=AU&u=www.portjefferson.c om/&w=lindsay+noblit&d=Ujn5sPmdOuNo&icp=1 &.intl=us

From the same page Olivia posted (I clicked on continue I believe):

"Lindsay Noblit, a 2005 graduate of Earl L. Vandermeulen High School, died suddenly Tuesday at her family's home in Port Jefferson. She was 19 years old.

The daughter of Christopher Noblit and Tricia Noblit, she was named Linsday Alexandra Noblit after her birth at Huntington Hospital on November 14, 1987.

While a student at ELVHS, Miss Noblit was an all-state cross country runner, played viola in the school orchaestra and participated in the mock-trial program.

Fluent in Spanish, she was in her second year at Stony Brook University and majored in linguistics.

"She was a very bright girl," said her father.

Miss Noblit's interests included gardening, reading and making jewelry.

"Her absolute passion was for flowers and gardening," he added. "She was very good at it. She loved all kinds of crafts."

Besides her parents, Miss Noblit is survived by: her 16-year-old brother, Graham, of Port Jefferson; and three grandparents, Robert Noblit of Cold Spring Harbor, Carol Noblit of Vermont, and Salvatore Tortora of Mattituck.

The cause of death has not been determined pending further tests. Suffolk Police said investigators ruled out foul play."

I can't find a Myspace for her yet. I searched her brother Graham but did not find one for him either. I also tried looking by school but her high school wasn't listed!!!!!

I found her high school. When I put her high school in my space search engine, a couple of profiles popped up under this name

Port Jefferson Hs
    Port Jefferson, NEW YORK

I didn't find her though. Maybe they didn't have a computer. I got the same thing when I put in her name. Is it possible the family just canceled it and that's why its coming up 1 of 1 with nothing.
    and she loves regardless of everything that has<br />stained her life. she loves with everything she has left.<br />and that&#039;s beautiful.

Her middle name is Alexandra...... Lindsay Alexandra Noblit. Her myspace page is no longer there.......she was a close friend of mine. Did you guys know her?

[quote author=chico_baja link=topic=7063.msg351316#msg351316 date=1178814100]
    Her middle name is Alexandra...... Lindsay Alexandra Noblit. Her myspace page is no longer there.......she was a close friend of mine. Did you guys know her?
    [/quote]

I didn't.&nbsp; What happened to her if you don't mind me asking? Why was her myspace taken down?

[quote author=Olivia link=topic=7063.msg355774#msg355774 date=1178962425]
    I didn't.&nbsp; What happened to her if you don't mind me asking? Why was her myspace taken down?
    [/quote]

She died suddenly at home. That's the official explanation at this point. Respectfully, I'm not interested in the rumors. I have no idea why her myspace page was taken down. Maybe her family did it? I don't think she would have wanted a bunch of strangers stalking her myspace page due to her death anyhow. She was too special to have her passing become some macabre form of entertainment.

http://noblit.com/

Interesting.&nbsp; There's only one picture on there:

And this is all it says:

Lindsay Alexandra Noblit died suddenly at her family's home on May 1, 2007. She was 19 years old. We miss her more than words can describe.

[quote author=jesserz44 link=topic=7063.msg359506#msg359506 date=1179153450]
    http://noblit.com/

Interesting.&nbsp; There's only one picture on there:

And this is all it says:

Lindsay Alexandra Noblit died suddenly at her family's home on May 1, 2007. She was 19 years old. We miss her more than words can describe.
    [/quote]

Maybe this is all a joke?

[quote author=chico_baja link=topic=7063.msg359648#msg359648 date=1179161851]

Maybe this is all a joke?
    [/quote]

What does that mean?&nbsp;

From what I've seen and what I know about researching these deaths, I'm going to take an educated guess and say that it was perhaps a drug overdose?&nbsp;

I know that you know her and we don't, but it only fuels the speculation when people that know the deceased come here and choose not to share any of the details.&nbsp; It's your right -- but you can't be angry at us when we start guessing...

[quote author=jesserz44 link=topic=7063.msg359653#msg359653 date=1179162159]
    What does that mean?&nbsp;

From what I've seen and what I know about researching these deaths, I'm going to take an educated guess and say that it was perhaps a drug overdose?&nbsp;

I know that you know her and we don't, but it only fuels the speculation when people that know the deceased come here and choose not to share any of the details.&nbsp; It's your right -- but you can't be angry at us when we start guessing...
    [/quote]

I am not angry, didn't mean to suggest I was, I understand your position. I really hope this is all a joke (I am not kidding), there's not much info. I guess I am just in denial but......

The details I have been told regarding her death are through one of her friends and I don't necessarily believe his explanation. He's not even really sure of what happened as he wasn't there. I really don't know what happened and I don't mean to fuel speculation. I was kinda hoping someone else who knew her might see these posts and help me find out what happened?

I need to know what she went through, makes me feel like she's less alone if I can share the pain with her.

What makes you think it was a drug overdose? It's certainly possible..... was there an article or something that suggests this? Or just a hunch on your part?

Thanks

I guessed drug overdose because:

A.)&nbsp; Her page was removed very quickly -- could possibly mean people are embarrassed/hesitant to let people find out what happened.
    B.)&nbsp; That &quot;memorial&quot; page says &quot;Lindsay Alexandra Noblit died suddenly at her family's home on May 1, 2007. She was 19 years old. We miss her more than words can describe.&quot;&nbsp; Lots of times if it was a heart problem or illness, people aren't hesitant to put a cause of death.&nbsp;
    C.)&nbsp; Her cause of death was still pending according to the police department.&nbsp; And since she died at home, we can rule out gunshot, wrist slitting, hanging, carbon monoxide, etc., because it wouldn't take a long time to figure out how she died if those were the case.

I can only speculate from the other deaths I've spent time researching -- how people act, how articles are worded, etc.

[quote author=jesserz44 link=topic=7063.msg359677#msg359677 date=1179163699]
    I guessed drug overdose because:

A.)&#160; Her page was removed very quickly -- could possibly mean people are embarrassed/hesitant to let people find out what happened.
    B.)&#160; That &quot;memorial&quot; page says &quot;Lindsay Alexandra Noblit died suddenly at her family's home on May 1, 2007. She was 19 years old. We miss her more than words can describe.&quot;&#160; Lots of times if it was a heart problem or illness, people aren't hesitant to put a cause of death.&#160;
    C.)&#160; Her cause of death was still pending according to the police department.&#160; And since she died at home, we can rule out gunshot, wrist slitting, hanging, carbon monoxide, etc., because it wouldn't take a long time to figure out how she died if those were the case.

I can only speculate from the other deaths I've spent time researching -- how people act, how articles are worded, etc.
    [/quote]

Cool, thanks for this. You have been very helpful. When you say &quot;Her cause of death was still pending according to the police department&quot;, is there someplace where we can see this information? Does the police dept. post this stuff? Is there some sort of report that will be released? Like for instance if your guess is correct, a toxicology report?

When you say &quot;Her page was removed very quickly&quot;...did you see it at all? I was told that it was removed BEFORE her death. Did you see it after? If so, this is an indication that her friend is not telling me the truth.

It's difficult for me to have any kind of closure on this without knowing what happened to her. As I said, whatever it is, I need to know because I want to share this pain with her...... I feel like I can still be there for her.

Whatever it was, it was obviously not cool. At 19 years old, her death is not &quot;par for the course&quot;. Something very wrong happened to this beautiful person. It's a cold world we live in......

Thanks again for the explanation. Please let me know if you think I can learn anything from the police department and if so, how?

[quote author=chico_baja link=topic=7063.msg359734#msg359734 date=1179166362]
    Cool, thanks for this. You have been very helpful. When you say &quot;Her cause of death was still pending according to the police department&quot;, is there someplace where we can see this information? Does the police dept. post this stuff? Is there some sort of report that will be released? Like for instance if your guess is correct, a toxicology report?

When you say &quot;Her page was removed very quickly&quot;...did you see it at all? I was told that it was removed BEFORE her death. Did you see it after? If so, this is an indication that her friend is not telling me the truth.

Yes, the fact that there is such a little bit of info does suggest that someone does not want us to know what happened. It's difficult for me to have any kind of closure on this without knowing what happened to her. As I said, whatever it is, I need to know because I want to share this pain with her...... I feel like I can still be there for her.

Whatever it was, it was obviously not cool. At 19 years old, her death is not &quot;par for the course&quot;. Something very wrong happened to this beautiful person. It's a cold world we live in......

Thanks again for the explanation. Please let me know if you think I can learn anything from the police department and if so, how?
    [/quote]

Actually, if it does have something to do with drugs, I would guess that they wouldn't release the toxicology reports to the media.&nbsp; Usually they take between six to eight weeks to come back, and by that time [[as sad as it is]] people have forgotten about the person's death, unless they are someone with a high profile.&nbsp; I could be wrong though, and it also depends on the size of the town where she's from.

I would say your best bet in finding anything else would be to ask around.&nbsp; Since we don't have her myspace, we don't have access to any of her friends/acquaintances.&nbsp; And she didn't have a facebook profile either.&nbsp;

So in order for us to find out how she died, we just have to keep searching her name every once in a while, hoping to get a hit on a blog or tribute, or hope for a follow-up news article. :|

Did you know any of her friends?&nbsp; Would you mind telling us what your friend told you?

[quote author=jesserz44 link=topic=7063.msg359737#msg359737 date=1179166760]

Did you know any of her friends?&#160; Would you mind telling us what your friend told you?
    [/quote]

We did not have any mutual friends. I met her when she was a waitress on Long Island and we maintained a regular phone and email relationship. We spent about 2 weeks together last summer and the rest was all phone and email. She did call me quite regularly though.

I got a call from her friend, a guy, who she was seeing at the time of her death. He told me that he hadn't spoken to her for a few days before she died and only found out because he went by her house looking for her. Apparently they are not saying anything other than what we have already heard. &quot;Suddenly at home&quot;. He told me that she was alone at the time.

Even if we find out what the cause was, I get the feeling that I will never know? She was a very smart girl...... way too smart to just do something stupid. Even at 19.....

Re: Lindsay Alexandra Noblit

i dont know if someone will read what im writing but i own a lots and lots of information on this story. im writing because i dream her almost once a week and everytime is so real. i feel so sorry about her death.
    i was reading the page, and most of the information written are right, but some of them uncompleted. i know many details that i would like to share with someone to make the point in this situation also because my position in this story is a little&nbsp; bizzare. now, it's almost a year and she is always with me. is like living with her, when i dream, when i work, everyday. many details are also hide away from the family, that's why i'm pissed off. me and her had/have something in common.

[quote author=agoodangel link=topic=7063.msg799256#msg799256 date=1207521396]
    i dont know if someone will read what im writing but i own a lots and lots of information on this story. im writing because i dream her almost once a week and everytime is so real. i feel so sorry about her death.
    [/quote]

&nbsp; well feel free to share with the rest of us? Do you know Lindsay?

it's not so simple...first of all because im not american, so im not writing in my language as you can easily understand (sorry).
    i feel scared to talk about everything because when i tried, almost a year ago, someone told me in a very unfair way to stay away from the story, even if i had a lot to say. but im a strong person and i tried to find information about her.
    i confessed to a friend of mine about the dreams i have about her...some people think im crazy, but i know im not. there are too many details that i couldnt know about her.
    the biggest questions in her story are: was she alone in the house? why her myspace profile was deleted away? and if she wasnt alone, who was with her? what is the real cause of death? why ?
    i think i could answer to at least 70% ... im sorry if i seem a little bit complicated but i dont want people think im a stalker .... i know VERY WELL the person she dated and we are still in touch. i dont know .... do i have to tell or not?

[quote author=agoodangel link=topic=7063.msg799281#msg799281 date=1207523230]
    it's not so simple...first of all because im not american, so im not writing in my language as you can easily understand (sorry).
    i feel scared to talk about everything because when i tried, almost a year ago, someone told me in a very unfair way to stay away from the story, even if i had a lot to say. but im a strong person and i tried to find information about her.
    i confessed to a friend of mine about the dreams i have about her...some people think im crazy, but i know im not. there are too many details that i couldnt know about her.
    the biggest questions in her story are: was she alone in the house? why her myspace profile was deleted away? and if she wasnt alone, who was with her? what is the real cause of death? why ?
    i think i could answer to at least 70% ... im sorry if i seem a little bit complicated but i dont want people think im a stalker .... i know VERY WELL the person she dated and we are still in touch. i dont know .... do i have to tell or not?
    [/quote]
    &nbsp; well of course you dont have to tell. But I would like to know what you know. I dont think your crazy at all. You know the boyfriend personally?

yes i know him very well, he used to be my boyfriend for few months, but we still are in touch... we met in my city. trust me i dont say bullshit, i just want to say what i know, because im sure she was nice, and because you all should know ...

[quote author=agoodangel link=topic=7063.msg799301#msg799301 date=1207524511]
    yes i know him very well, he used to be my boyfriend for few months, but we still are in touch... we met in my city. trust me i dont say bullshit, i just want to say what i know, because im sure she was nice, and because you all should know ...
    [/quote]

&nbsp; Ok. I see. When are you going to let us know?

she didnt die suddenly but died by poisoning. she suicided with a plant. and before to do it, she deleted every single photo on the pc, so maybe she deleted also the myspace profile.
    this is the quick version of the story.
    i wrote everything but when i posted, i realized i was not logged in, so im writing a quick version.... i live in bruxell, here is 2 and 15 a.m. and tomorrow i have to work. i have to go, but tomorrow night, i'll be here if you want to know something more.

[quote author=agoodangel link=topic=7063.msg799338#msg799338 date=1207527391]
    she didnt die suddenly but died by poisoning. she suicided with a plant. and before to do it, she deleted every single photo on the pc, so maybe she deleted also the myspace profile.
    this is the quick version of the story.
    i wrote everything but when i posted, i realized i was not logged in, so im writing a quick version.... i live in bruxell, here is 2 and 15 a.m. and tomorrow i have to work. i have to go, but tomorrow night, i'll be here if you want to know something more.

[/quote]

So it was an overdose?
    Hotsauce McGilacuty - You can't kill ghosts. They're already dead.

hmmmmm....&nbsp;

Thread Information