Thread: Paige Buxton - 16 October 2016 - waiting for ME results

Paige Buxton - 16 October 2016 - waiting for ME results

https://www.facebook.com/paige.buxton.7?fref=ts

Case Status:
    DEFERRED Pending Additional Investigation

http://mec.lacounty.gov/wps/portal/m...Num=2016-07511

CALABASAS, Calif. -- Paige Alexandria Buxton, age 20, passed away on October 16, 2016, in her home in Calabasas, California. Paige was born in Mattoon, Illinois to Heather (Yarbrough) Buxton, and Sam Buxton, on November 13, 1995. She is survived by her parents, two sisters, Samantha and Ashleigh, a brother, Colby; her maternal grandmother, Mary Yarbrough and paternal grandfather, Sam Buxton.

A Celebration of Life visitation is scheduled for 1:00 p.m., a memorial service at 2:00 p.m., with a reception to follow on Saturday, November 12, 2016 at Salisbury Church, 2350 Madison Avenue in Charleston, IL. Memorial contributions may be sent to Heather Buxton, 5922 Las Virgenes Road, #566, Calabasas, CA 91302. Since education was so important to her, funds will be set aside in Paige?s honor for her sibling?s college education.

Paige came into this world determined to make her mark. Her talents have been shared from the East Coast (PA) to the West Coast (CA), and in between (IL). She shared her moving lyrics and vocal ability in her music, her passionate artwork and her keen intellect with all who crossed her path. She will always be remembered for her kind heart, her contagious zest for life, and her compassion for others. The world is a better place for those whose lives she touched. ?Fly high sweet angel?.

To leave condolences online, visit www.jg-tc.com, click on obituaries, select the individual's name, scroll to the bottom of the page and click on "Post a comment."

http://jg-tc.com/lifestyles/announce...9c54de303.html

Someone wrote on her FB that it wasn't suicide..

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    It looks like it was her dad who wrote that. Her mom wrote the following post on the day she died, on Paige's FB page in her daughter's voice?
    I lived a great life and know all the wonderful people that surrounded me were blessings from God. Celebrate my life and every life you come in contact with. Life is a gift so don't waste it. I am blessed to have spent the last 24 hours with my beautiful sisters and mother riding horses. Such a wonderful day. Life is amazing and now I am in heaven with my grandfather. We are watching over you all. Celebrate life and fly high.
    From this post there were various questions, as people thought it was a joke.

Wait.... this can't be true

Uhmm what the crap.

Someone tell us what happened!!

Is this a fucked up joke!?
    Then a little drama:

Poster: I am so sorry to hear this. No matter what you were there for Savannah when I couldn't be...for that I am ever so grateful. You brought a light to her darkness and as her mother I thank you! Please watch over her and remind her of all your adventures and show her how to find new ones! To your family I can not even imagine what you are going through but I pray for peace for you all.

Paige's mom - I don't know you but if you could make your daughter return the items she took from my daughter I would greatly appreciate it. I have asked her to return these things as I only have that now and am. Heartbroken that Savannah wouldn't fulfill this simple request. Thank you - Heather Buxton

Her mum has shared a bullying video... i'm so confused. RIP Paige
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus View Post
    gangsta rap does not help the youth
    Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    DONT MAKE ME FUCK YOUR BITCH THAT PUSSY POPPIN

It's so confusing and weird when people post as the deceased person.

I am posting this for my beautiful daughter - Paige Buxton. Her family hopes you can attend her memorial. As purple is her favorite color, we are asking everyone to wear purple. It is also the color of anti-bullying which is something that she stands for as well.
    The family is accepting donations on behalf of Paige for her siblings' college education as school was so important to Paige - and such a struggle.
    In loving memory of our daughter and her siblings - Heather and Sam Buxton, Samantha, Colby and Ashleigh
    I've never heard of anybody asking for donations for siblings. I've heard of asking to provide for their kids, or to help with funeral expenses....but never the sibling's educations.

Here's her Instagram. She has one picture on there with another girl. It says this "Shoutout to the dopest roommate a junkie in rehab could ask for"
    https://www.instagram.com/lawful_citizen/

Facebook group she joined: Drug Rehab Job Openings

I'm predicting family showing on this thread soon. (lots of threads view considering it's only been up a few days)

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    WHO asks for items to be returned within a post giving condolences? Really?
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    WHO asks for items to be returned within a post giving condolences? Really?
    The same fool who is asking for donations for her siblings college expenses. Lol.

Fuck let them get loans like the rest of the world.

Shit my daughter has $30k in student loans and that's on top of financial aid.

Took a while for this one.

Manner:
    ACCIDENT

Cause A:
    EFFECTS OF HEROIN

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Thread Information