Page 1 of 51 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Why is your Myspace private?

Why is your Myspace private?

:?
    Everybodies Myspace link i click on is either private, non-existent, or says "ask to see my myspace".

Why is this? If you are willing to share and shit on MDS, why not let people see your face and read about you? Maybe i am asking too much, i just wanna see who you sick fucks are.

The breakfast of champions.

Re: Why is your Myspace private?

[quote author=Disgustipated link=topic=7060.msg337191#msg337191 date=1178254909]
    :?
    Everybodies Myspace link i click on is either private, non-existent, or says "ask to see my myspace".

Why is this? If you are willing to share and shit on MDS, why not let people see your face and read about you? Maybe i am asking too much, i just wanna see who you sick fucks are.

[/quote]

Mine works.

Ask Ron how he feels about this. :lol:

I don't link mine because it possibly could get me in trouble at work, and since I don't keep my myspace profile private I don't link it here.
    And affirmative action is a very nice term for racial discrimination against better-qualified white people in jobs, employment, promotions and scholarships, and college admittance.

I stopped linking mine and put it private, due to my work.

[quote author=Wick link=topic=7060.msg337197#msg337197 date=1178255215]
    I don't link mine because it possibly could get me in trouble at work, and since I don't keep my myspace profile private I don't link it here.
    [/quote]

OHhhhhh, I'm soo gonna get you in trouble at work!!! 
    The afro smiley is the coolest.&nbsp; :mrgreen:<br /><br /><br /><br />Can someone tell me why Holly&#039;s forehead is so big, yet her brain is so small?

I just put mine on private because there was a few people on a game I play that would check out my page and not add me to friends, now they'll actually add me, I just like to know who's checking out my page I guess.

[quote author=Allied Forces Unite link=topic=7060.msg337201#msg337201 date=1178255416]

OHhhhhh, I'm soo gonna get you in trouble at work!!!&nbsp;
    [/quote]

hehe now I cant get in trouble.

My profile for mds on myspace is private because last summer I linked my original profile and has so ass munch kid start all kinds of trouble with me, my band site, my band mates etc. it was stupid. So this way it keeps the assholes at bay for me.

You are in a band?&nbsp; yer hot.

[quote author=Wick link=topic=7060.msg337197#msg337197 date=1178255215]
    [/quote]

Why would it get you in trouble at work? Because of whats on your profile or because you don't want people to know you are on MDS?

[quote author=Deviant Toaster link=topic=7060.msg337209#msg337209 date=1178255664]
    My profile for mds on myspace is private because last summer I linked my original profile and has so ass munch kid start all kinds of trouble with me, my band site, my band mates etc. it was stupid. So this way it keeps the assholes at bay for me.
    [/quote]

whoa there drunkey mcdrunkerson...looks like somebody needs to make their way over to the happy drunk thread, huh?&nbsp;
    The afro smiley is the coolest.&nbsp; :mrgreen:<br /><br /><br /><br />Can someone tell me why Holly&#039;s forehead is so big, yet her brain is so small?

[quote author=s0ggysh0es link=topic=7060.msg337214#msg337214 date=1178255804]
    You are in a band?&nbsp; yer hot.
    [/quote]

[quote author=Disgustipated link=topic=7060.msg337215#msg337215 date=1178255849]
    Why would it get you in trouble at work? Because of whats on your profile or because you don't want people to know you are on MDS?
    [/quote]

Put it this way, I am in a position of authority and I talk a lot about taint. :lol: I'm also very sarcastic and a lot of the stuff I say could be taken the wrong way.&nbsp; I know some of the people I work with and supervise have visited this site. Most likely nothing would happen, but I don't want to take the risk.
    And affirmative action is a very nice term for racial discrimination against better-qualified white people in jobs, employment, promotions and scholarships, and college admittance.

[quote author=Wick link=topic=7060.msg337235#msg337235 date=1178256447]
    Put it this way, I am in a position of authority and I talk a lot about taint. :lol: I'm also very sarcastic and a lot of the stuff I say could be taken the wrong way.&nbsp; I know some of the people I work with and supervise have visited this site. Most likely nothing would happen, but I don't want to take the risk.
    [/quote]

I hope you are my supervisor.&nbsp;

[quote author=Wick link=topic=7060.msg337235#msg337235 date=1178256447]
    [/quote]

Gotcha.

Yes I'm in a band! Actually working on a solo record right now. shhhhh it's a secret.

You would be surprised at the crap that corporations do to invade your privacy. Myspace being one of them. It's wrong wrong wrong. But they do. It's sad that you can be a great worker but yet something on your online profile can get you fired or not hired at all.

A lot of people don't know I was pregnant or had a baby and they don't need to know.
    [quote author=Mr. Formaldehyde]<br />I will wship YOU!!!1[/quote]<br />[quote author=LawChick]<br />I love you back whore. Don&#39;t forget it either.<br />[/quote]

[quote author=Deviant Toaster link=topic=7060.msg337283#msg337283 date=1178257861]
    Yes I'm in a band! Actually working on a solo record right now. shhhhh it's a secret.

You would be surprised at the crap that corporations do to invade your privacy. Myspace being one of them. It's wrong wrong wrong. But they do. It's sad that you can be a great worker but yet something on your online profile can get you fired or not hired at all.
    [/quote]

&nbsp; I just figured the people who complain about private profiles are unemployed hehehehe

solo&nbsp; so are you any good?&nbsp; I kid

I use to recieve tons of hatemail because of my potty mouth on MDS...now I don't.&nbsp; &nbsp; But every now and then I make my page private because of a local douchebag...cus I know it pisses her off that she can't read what I'm saying about her..She made hers private too though...but my roomie is friends with her....So I could still see her page..dumbass..
    You remember me as Sheilamadrie......Add me as a friend on myspace so you can talk shit about me on my page when I die..

[quote author=Sheilamadrie link=topic=7060.msg337316#msg337316 date=1178259060]
    I use to recieve tons of hatemail because of my potty mouth on MDS...now I don't.&nbsp; &nbsp; But every now and then I make my page private because of a local douchebag...cus I know it pisses her off that she can't read what I'm saying about her..She made hers private too though...but my roomie is friends with her....So I could still see her page..dumbass..
    [/quote]

hehe you kill me. I have a friend who swears he can cracked private profiles... I am gonna test him.

[quote author=s0ggysh0es link=topic=7060.msg337322#msg337322 date=1178259191]
    hehe you kill me. I have a friend who swears he can cracked private profiles... I am gonna test him.
    [/quote]

I've been trying to..And can't figure out a program way...So I play off of there stupidity...hehe
    You remember me as Sheilamadrie......Add me as a friend on myspace so you can talk shit about me on my page when I die..

My page is private because I have a whole group of people that I used to be friends with that I no longer speak to at all.&nbsp; They're a bunch of nosey bastards who still to this day obviously care very much what is going on in my life.&nbsp; I am not about to let them go nosing around my page and know all my business.&nbsp; Also another reason it's private is because I have lots of pics of my kids on my page and there are just too many pedofiles out there trolling myspace.

[quote author=Random_Girl link=topic=7060.msg337575#msg337575 date=1178281750]
    My page is private because I have a whole group of people that I used to be friends with that I no longer speak to at all.&nbsp; They're a bunch of nosey bastards who still to this day obviously care very much what is going on in my life.&nbsp; I am not about to let them go nosing around my page and know all my business.&nbsp; Also another reason it's private is because I have lots of pics of my kids on my page and there are just too many pedofiles out there trolling myspace.
    [/quote]

This same thing happened to my wife, but for her it was family members all up in the business and spreading gossip and shit.&nbsp; She made hers private, no more problems after that.

[quote author=S281Saleen160 link=topic=7060.msg337580#msg337580 date=1178282570]
    This same thing happened to my wife, but for her it was family members all up in the business and spreading gossip and shit.&nbsp; She made hers private, no more problems after that.

[/quote]

I have 2 people that I am friends with that also have them on their friends list.&nbsp; I trust both of those people not to let them look at my page.&nbsp; One of the girls in that group I don't get along with was at my friends house and my friend was signed into her myspace.&nbsp; Well that girl sat right down at her computer and first thing she did was click on my pic to see my page.&nbsp; My friend told me she went right over and signed out and told her she was more then welcome to sign into HER account.&nbsp; Some people just can't help themselves I guess...I know that I don't give a rat's ass what is on any of their pages.

[quote author=Random_Girl link=topic=7060.msg337575#msg337575 date=1178281750]
    [/quote]

You can make your pictures friends only..blogs too. That's a new option. Make it public...so the cunts can see you're not talking about them.

Thread Information