Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Toni Anderson (20) was found dead in her car in a river two months after she went missing

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceBeWithMe View Post
    Okay, sorry for the double post but this JUST occurred to me.

The girl was working as a hostess/server in a strip club. I have to assume, after a full shift, that she's LOADED with cash.

Why use her credit card at all?
    That is a VERY good point.

Now there's comments going around on a Facebook group for her saying she went to Alabama on a paid date/is out with a sugar daddy

Caught on video. Traffic stop lasted 7 minutes. I see 2 cars behind her.

http://fox4kc.com/2017/01/20/friends...was-last-seen/

A second traffic stop looks more possible with this timeline. She would've been free to leave at 4:27.

Around 4 a.m. Toni left Chrome
    Approximately 4:20 a.m. an officer with the North Kansas City Police Department pulled Toni over

Approximately 4:33 a.m. family bank records show Toni had a declined transaction at the QuikTrip along 9 Highway

4:42 a.m. Toni sent a text to a friend that said, “I just got pulled over again.”

A second car is moving and in the frame at the 49 second mark. A second (cop car?) car emerges as Toni moves forward in front of the car who gave her a warning.

This was just before and depicts only Toni and the officer who stopped her. Around the 44 second mark.

Quote Originally Posted by frank benny View Post
    A second traffic stop looks more possible with this timeline. She would've been free to leave at 4:27.

Around 4 a.m. Toni left Chrome
    Approximately 4:20 a.m. an officer with the North Kansas City Police Department pulled Toni over

Approximately 4:33 a.m. family bank records show Toni had a declined transaction at the QuikTrip along 9 Highway

4:42 a.m. Toni sent a text to a friend that said, ?I just got pulled over again.?
    I am wayyy too invested in this case, but I wonder if she was texting about the previous traffic stop or if, there was a second time that night and a fake cop pulled her over?

OH EFFING BOY if Heavy's intel is correct. This is the exact order you'd expect for her text at 4:42am. She drives off and is stopped shortly after.

She left the gas station about 4:40 a.m., police said. She then texted her friend to tell her about being stopped by police. The cops had to be waiting in the parking lot for 15 minutes in order to witness her pumping gas.

Toni Anderson: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com
    ?And no one has seen or heard from her since,? her father, Brian Anderson, told the news station.

A smoking gun, no doubt whatsoever. It allows almost no time for anyone else to stop her. The cops were hawkeyeing her for 15 minutes before she left according to their timeline. That cop or cops need to prove where they were at 4:42am. They had to be in the area, of course.

A smoking gun, no doubt whatsoever. It allows almost no time for anyone else to stop her. The cops were hawkeyeing her for 15 minutes before she left according to their timeline. That cop or cops need to prove where they were at 4:42am. They had to be in the area, of course.
    yeah. Good luck with that!

Here is a screenshot from in the FB group showing an interesting avenue of thinking, that I myself have honestly been feeling may be the case here, in the back of my mind since the beginning. Mostly only because I know/am around a lot of these "bass head" new-age Kandi kid types, both of course some highly reputable ones and otherwise...

https://scontent-ort2-1.xx.fbcdn.net...8a&oe=5917BCC9

https://scontent-ort2-1.xx.fbcdn.net...86&oe=5916DFCC

Within a span of three hours, goofboy reporter tells us Toni Anderson was pumping gas and getting stopped by police at the same time.

It's easy to see why they liked the 4:40 stop-time. It appears this timeline has her sending the text while still at the station. In the end, it's Toni leaving the station and sending the text less than two minutes later. Toni most likely disappeared from the area where she sent her last text at 4:42am.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Not saying this is the case, but I remember in the 90's as a Floridian hearing about a lady being pulled over by FHP (Florida Highway Patrol); he ended up murdering her and hid her in the center area of I95 in Daytona under a ton of trees, palmetto, etc.

This has been making me think about the case down in Naples, FL where they think a cop man have killed two missing people.

http://www.copscaughtontape.com/head...-on-the-loose/

A Serial Killer Ex-Cop On The Loose?

Her dad has control of the GoFundMe now, which leads me to suspect perhaps this might be an actual kidnapping. Now that the boyfriend has backed off the money, it makes it seem more legit in my eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

The first stop was not alarming, as it resulted in a warning. It's the OMG moment and the use of just twice in a row that screams it was a momentary reaction. Words mean things along with how they are expressed.

adverb
    within a brief preceding time; but a moment before:
    The sun just came out.
    OMG just just pulled over again

http://dictionary.cambridge.org/us/d...y/english/just
    now or (almost) at the same time, or very soon, or very recently:
    He just left ? if you run, you can catch him.

Huh?

Quote Originally Posted by poeticchaos View Post
    Huh?
    Don't worry. Frank is rarely understood.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    I thought the exact same thing. Poor Brennen Tammons.
    Oh well, back to gum.
    ....or exchanging Puke's wang for spicy nuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    I know, right? What the fuck, puke? Willing to take in Boston, an Irish dude and like, 17 dogs but not Ron? poor Ron.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Just focus on the bold print, as that is his way of highlighting his major points.
    Last edited by Bewitchingstorm; 01-28-2017 at 12:20 PM.

Toni's two other texts were from an earlier conversation, which received no reply. Her friend replied at 9:19am and got no response. According to the narrowest timeline, Toni sent her last text shortly after leaving the station.

https://twitter.com/Jhelmuth

Sleuthing comes natural for me because I couldn't care less about any fake narratives floating about. Toni left the QT and was pulled over just after or she was trying to make it look like the cops stopped her again. I'm going with the former.

She left the gas station about 4:40 a.m., police said. She then texted her friend to tell her about being stopped by police.

“And no one has seen or heard from her since,” her father, Brian Anderson, told the news station.

http://heavy.com/news/2017/01/toni-a...t-pulled-over/

She hasn't been found yet. I might have been wrong on this.

I thought it was a scam too.... but it seems like its gone on too long now.

http://www.kshb.com/news/local-news/...s-on-parkville

Helmuth's latest update tells us that Toni's phone went dead shortly after leaving the station. Sanchez is the boyfriend and sounds legit to me. He's had some drug issues but seems totally innocent in this incident. There's no reason not to release the footage unless they've got something to hide.

Sanchez says based on Anderson's phone records, her last cell phone ping came from a cell phone tower near Parkville shortly after she went missing.
    KCPD also confirmed they have searched the area and came up empty.

Pete Sanchez (Anderson's boyfriend), with the help of his father and another avid searcher, started a petition on Sunday, demanding that dashcam footage or any other surveillance obtained by police be released to the public. The petition already has more than 1,200 signatures as of Tuesday afternoon.

"We feel that with the footage released it will lead to clues," said Sanchez. "We all want to see the footage. We feel like this will be the next step to bringing Toni home."

"The North Kansas City Police Department told us as long as its an open investigation they can't release it," said Sanchez.

http://fox4kc.com/2017/02/03/english...toni-anderson/

English Landing Park becomes focus in search for missing woman Toni Anderson

The boyfriend of a missing Kansas City woman said he has been searching English Landing Park in Parkville for her. Pete Sanchez said a source told him that Toni Anderson's phone last pinged there. Police will not confirm the information to FOX 4.

Sanchez said he and his father have been searching the park for eight hours a day. He said they are holding another search at 7 a.m. Saturday morning and invite the public to join them. He said he is looking for Anderson and clues about her disappearance.

"Just find any clues, find any of her belongings, her car, the bag she has, glasses, her phone anything," he told FOX 4.

Sanchez, who said he has been with Anderson for two years and lives with her, said he is also pushing an online petition asking police to release dash cam video from when Anderson was pulled over. He said he would also like police to release a photo of her at the ATM she attempted to use before he card was declined.

"Just so the public eye can see what her last condition was, what she was wearing, how her hair was," he said.

Here's what we know about Anderson's disappearance:

After she got off work at Chrome, an adult entertainment club, she told friends she was headed to QT near 31st and Southwest Trafficway. However, there's no evidence she made it there.

Then, about twenty minutes later an officer with the North Kansas City Police Department pulled her over and gave her a warning. Around 4:33 a.m. her card was declined at an ATM at the QT along 9 highway. At 4:42 a.m. friends said Anderson sent a text message saying she was getting pulled over again.

If you know anything about Anderson's whereabouts call the Kansas City, Missouri Police Department.

"Just so the public eye can see what her last condition was, what she was wearing, how her hair was," he said.

...if something bad has happened to her I will feel bad about laughing at this and thinking about the husband saying something about her long beautiful hair and how it's been cut or something in that weird fake missing person case. (not a lot of sleep, so crap at words...but you guys know what I mean.)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Roger View Post
    Because they are probably not ghetto and hood like me.

Thread Information