Thread: Je?Hyrah Daniels (4) drowned after her mother stole a car and then threw her into a river

Je?Hyrah Daniels (4) drowned after her mother stole a car and then threw her into a river

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/flo...802-story.html

A 4-year-old girl died Thursday afternoon after her mother stole a car, parked it near a bridge in Tampa, waded into the Hillsborough River and threw her daughter in the water, according to Tampa police.

The incident happened about 4 p.m. Thursday just north of the Columbus Drive bridge.

According to Tampa police, Shakayla Denson, 26, had just stolen a Nissan Altima from an auto repair shop when she parked it near the bridge and went into the water carrying her daughter, Je?Hyrah Daniels.

?Witnesses say she waded into the Hillsborough River with her child. Roughly halfway across the river, she tossed the child and began wading out,? police said in a news release.
    Divers were called to the scene and found Je?Hyrah under the water about 75 feet off shore. She was pronounced dead at hospital shortly before 5 p.m., police said.

She was booked into the Hillsborough County Jail shortly before midnight on charges of murder, aggravated child abuse and grand theft auto, records show.
    GFM:https://www.gofundme.com/lay-jehyrah-daniels-to-rest

https://www.abcactionnews.com/news/r...ghter-in-river

A child protection investigation into Shakayla Denson was closed just two days before police say she drowned her daughter in the Hillsborough River.

Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office's Child Protection Investigation Division conducted an inadequate supervision investigation into Denson, 26, and her daughter, Je'Hyrah Daniels, 4.

According to the investigative report, the initial complaint states:

"The mother seems overwhelmed and tired with caring for Je'hyrah. Je'hyrah is [redacted] non-verbal, and it seems like the mother is upset that she has these disabilities and is not the baby she dreamed of having. The mother is easily distracted and doesn't show much attention toward Je'hyrah. She just lets her run around and do what she wants. She doesn't seem to have the maturity to address the special needs that JeHyrah has.

However, the matter was closed on July 31 when authorities say they found no indicators of maltreatment, abuse or neglect.

DCF says that all child protective investigations in Hillsborough County are conducted by the Sheriff?s office, not DCF.

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    Crazy bitches are crazy.

Rest in Paradise Je-Hyrah. I don't know what the fuck is wrong with your "mom", but I hope she gets exactly what's coming to her. You didn't deserve this.

Parenting. It's my anti-drug. It's actually my "anti everything dangerous or stupid", and it's because I don't want to miss a moment of time with my "boys" (now almost all grow'd up at and 22.)

I don't know wtf is wrong with people anymore who treat children like Je-Hyra like they are to be thrown away when things aren't going your way, or because you're high, or because you're batshit fucking crazy.

Poor little baby. She deserved so, so much better.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Now go fuck yourself.

This breaks my heart! This poor baby, she had to be so afraid. Her mother didn't deserve to have such a beautiful little girl.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jumaki15 View Post
    Him being murdery annoys me.

This happened where I live. It's very sad.
    How could you walk your baby out in the water ... leave her..and just walk away as you hear the yelling and splashing like it's nothing

Why couldn't she have just left her with her dad or hell, taken her to a hospital and left her? Why kill her?

Illinois but the Southern part, which kind of sucks
    Horrible. :( RIP J'Hyrah

Thread Information