Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Toni Anderson (20) was found dead in her car in a river two months after she went missing

Quote Originally Posted by Words Words View Post
    All they said about the SUV was that it wasn't a part of any of their cases, but I'm sure they would have said if there was another body.
    Right thats why its weird that its not one? No ones missing or anything no one said the car was theirs....who just gets rid of an suv for S&G? ......hmmm idk

Quote Originally Posted by Hijadelamuerte View Post
    Right thats why its weird that its not one? No ones missing or anything no one said the car was theirs....who just gets rid of an suv for S&G? ......hmmm idk
    We have this issue a lot out here with fancy cars in lakes and them not being claimed. Usually it is a stolen car, and the true owner doesn't even know where their car is. The car is used during a crime, or stripped, and then dumped in lakes. I am wondering if that is the case here.

Alright, I am only adding this tidbit because it was a brief mention about the SUV in one of the FB groups I was following/in brought this strange point up.... After the dive team had pulled all the cars out from the river, a local from the area went to the landing spot where the memorial was being gathered for Toni; the local took some pics of the flowers and etc. then noticed a little further down was a second makeshift memorial started with a handmade wood cross with somebody besides Toni's info/dates written on it. Written on it was something to the effect of "RIP Joe Sanchez - ~1934-2015" (I may be slightly off with the dates) but the local thought this of course peculiar regarding the last name.. They looked a little further and I think it was figured out the same guy who happened to also be the registered name for the owner of the stolen/dumped black SUV...

Though I should also mention, no body was reportedly found in or pulled up from inside the black SUV found in the river...

And the local was able to find an obituary online for the guy's name mentioned, but not much more details than that...

Quote Originally Posted by catastrophe View Post
    Alright, I am only adding this tidbit because it was a brief mention about the SUV in one of the FB groups I was following/in brought this strange point up.... After the dive team had pulled all the cars out from the river, a local from the area went to the landing spot where the memorial was being gathered for Toni; the local took some pics of the flowers and etc. then noticed a little further down was a second makeshift memorial started with a handmade wood cross with somebody besides Toni's info/dates written on it. Written on it was something to the effect of "RIP Joe Sanchez - ~1934-2015" (I may be slightly off with the dates) but the local thought this of course peculiar regarding the last name.. They looked a little further and I think it was figured out the same guy who happened to also be the registered name for the owner of the stolen/dumped black SUV...
    Hmm that is strange. I wonder how long the SUV had actually been there and if that was his same fate, but maybe they found his body elsewhere. I mean my aunt passed away 2 years ago and her car is still parked in her garage....not really sure why tho because as far as i know the car actually works

So did LE release who the SUV was registered to? Like is that in an article, or was it just in fb comments? (just so I don't go crazy reading back over links).

If it's true, could be something nefarious I guess, but maybe it just means there's a previously unrecognised driver safety issue in the area - like this case (which has a thread I think)

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.1459571

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    We have this issue a lot out here with fancy cars in lakes and them not being claimed. Usually it is a stolen car, and the true owner doesn't even know where their car is. The car is used during a crime, or stripped, and then dumped in lakes. I am wondering if that is the case here.
    Or it could be that the owner drove his SUV into the lake for insurance reasons. That happens a lot.

That's probably why the SUV isn't talked about except as an afterthought. It's pulled out of the water, tags/VIN is run and they see it's already been reported as stolen.

& what Berm said, especially if the obit doesn't really exist &/or the details don't mesh with the memorial (or the memorial doesn't exist to begin with - lol, I don't trust those after the ongoing find-a-grave & online memorial fuckery in a certain giant thread)

The local that noticed the 2nd memorial made by the riverside did the research for the name and birth/death dates on the small cross it had. They found a matching obituary online for a guy with the same name and dates but nothing more specific on how he died. He was an older man though. And I read this obituary personally after when it was shared online; I should have saved the link but it was deep in a FB group the week after the cars were pulled.

If it was a missing vehicle, wouldn't there be a case for it?
    If some guy died when his vehicle went into the water, but his body surfaced, they would have gotten his vehicle out of the water...they're not just going to let it sit there, or any vehicle they know is in there.

just makes no sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Roger View Post
    Because they are probably not ghetto and hood like me.

Ugh i need answers 😭😭

I read on one the local news station's Facebook page that it was a stolen car from 2015.

According to good sources, Ficken was the officer seen behind Toni with his lights on. Apparently, two cops followed Toni onto Burlington as she drove south of the QT and dealership. A right turn from a camera facing east is south. If either of those cops followed her after the video cuts out, there's your suspect.

http://imgur.com/qe5TMLs

https://www.google.com/maps/@39.1469.../data=!3m1!1e3

https://richardboydenreport.wordpre....ed-by-the-fbi/

Starting with NKCPD cop Gary W. Ficken.

Here is a small history of this ?domestic terrorist rouge cop? of violent and abusive behaviour toward women and men. He has a history of tasering men and women. He is a documented whore monger who goes after married women and he bragged about ?choking out? a man who he had handcuffed and laughing about it!

He had a affair with a nurse at the North Kansas City Hospital (see below). Also?he was a customer of Chrome where Toni worked according to her friends there.

Ficken was involved in the violent tasering of a woman named Angela M.Roberts at North Kansas City hospital. She was brutally and forcefully subdued, then put into the back of a NKCPD vehicle by a cop and a hospital security officer vehicle handcuffed and tased at least 6 times until she passed out. After that she remembered nothing. NCKPD was sued and a settlement/agreement was reached. Ficken was working security that night at that time at the hospital.

Ficken was involved in another law suit where he unnecessarily conducted a criminal background check on the husband of a woman with whom he was having an affair. Timothy Gilliam is suing the officer, Gary W. Ficken Jr.; the city of North Kansas City; its police department; and Police Chief Glenn L. Ladd in U.S. District Court in Kansas City.

Ficken is involved in another law suit. The suit alleges three separate counts of excessive force, two counts of failure to protect constitutional rights, and individual counts of wrongful arrest and conspiracy. He was involved in the brutal beating of Michael Stewart the defendant who he also chocked out while Stewart was handcuffed and laughed about it.

Ficken lives up the road from the park and boat ramp (SEE BELOW) where Toni had her ?accident?. He is friends with the owner of the Parkville tow company who some say might have been involved in moving Toni?s car after she was abducted if not storing it. Or?Ficken stored it in his garage until the time was right to take it to the river to dump it with Toni?s body in it given.

Ficken with a ?Brother in Blue? brutally pulled a young woman out of her drivers side window during a ?traffic stop? on 10/16/2016 in North Kansas City. She ended up with bruises and cuts all over her body. She was lucky that her mother was listening to this and that the cops knew this otherwise she might have ended up like Toni. She was charged with bogus charges of course.

What is most important about Ficken is that he lives not only close to the boat ramp but could of taken Toni there to his house unseen given the close proximity of his house in PARKVILLE to the boat ramp and Quick Trip even.

From Platte Landing Park to Ficken?s home at 6716 NW Graden Rd via NW Crooked Rd. taking a ?back road?. From Platte Landing Park to 6716 NW Graden Rd via NW Bell Rd.

12 min (3.1 mi)
    12 min in current traffic if not speeding.

1. Head northeast on S Main St
    2. Turn left onto W Mill St
    3. Turn right onto West St
    4. Turn right onto Elm St
    5. Turn left onto MO-45 N
    6. Turn right onto NW Graden Rd
    7. Arrive at location: 6716 NW Graden Rd

For the best route in current traffic visit https://goo.gl/maps/fRDsQfe7EFu

From Quick Trip to Fickens home taking a ?back road? knowing he would not obeying the speed limit so LESS then 17 minutes!

From QuikTrip Burlington Street North Kansas City to 6716 NW Graden Rd via MO-9 N.

17 min (9.5 mi)
    16 min in current traffic

1. Head south
    2. Turn right toward Burlington St
    3. Turn right onto Burlington St
    4. Keep left to continue on MO-9 N/Burlington St
    5. Keep right to continue on MO-9 N
    6. Turn right onto MO-9
    7. Turn left onto MO-45 N/NW 64th St/Tom Watson Pkwy
    8. Turn right onto NW Graden Rd
    9. Arrive at location: 6716 NW Graden Rd

Being Ficken lived in Parkville her was familiar with all the ?short cuts? to his home. Her car could of been taken to the Parkville tow company and stored there or in Ficken?s garage until later or? she was ?choked out? by Ficken?tasered etc?pulled out the open window and placed back placed in her car DEAD!

Wow...! That is quite particularly some very specific and slightly violent history, for one individual officer to have...

Why is he still employed?

Quote Originally Posted by terps1990 View Post
    Why is he still employed?
    Boyden? They just call him crazy. He interviewed Pete Sr. It's less than 45 minutes.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/boyden-...cpd-rogue-cops

I think terps1990 might have meant the officer, I wrote/questioned the same thing at the end of my previous post but deleted that bit...

BENNY!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus View Post
    gangsta rap does not help the youth
    Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    DONT MAKE ME FUCK YOUR BITCH THAT PUSSY POPPIN

That info about Ficken came to me about two weeks ago and it certainly explains how cops could be involved in this. It all comes to whether either car who followed her onto S. Burlington pursued her as she left the area.

Toni's last text message is proof she was stopped more than once. There's even a possibility it was three times. Just just indicates fear and the immediacy of seeing those lights behind her.

In the article on page 1 of this thread, her friend Roxy said that the reason Toni said she got pulled over "again" is because she gets pulled over "all the time".

The "just just" thing seems like a bit of a stretch IMO, although I think most people would feel anxious if they were being pulled over. Tickets suck.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    Just as I suspected. A ring of elderly pedophiles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Love View Post
    Fucking piece of shit, fucking scum, internet ass holes. fucking ingrate no life having fat ass. you have no fucking clue at whats going on fuck tard shit for brains.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Quote Originally Posted by frank benny View Post
    That info about Ficken came to me about two weeks ago and it certainly explains how cops could be involved in this. It all comes to whether either car who followed her onto S. Burlington pursued her as she left the area.

Toni's last text message is proof she was stopped more than once. There's even a possibility it was three times. Just just indicates fear and the immediacy of seeing those lights behind her.

I think you might be reading too much into it, Frank.

Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    My autocorrect always autocorrects shit and when I try to manually correct it, I end up with duplicated words constantly. I bet she has a Samsung phone.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    My autocorrect always autocorrects shit and when I try to manually correct it, I end up with duplicated words constantly. I bet she has a Samsung phone.
    IIRC, Toni actually had a newer model (5 or newer) iPhone... Hence the iCloud data being mentioned previously in this case. I have a 5S myself and have been wonderinf if the autocorrect may have changed a poorly written 'I just got' into 'just just' ... or something of the like...

The autocorrect thing sounds most likely re the wording.

That copper still sounds pretty fucking dodgy though :\

Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    There wasn't anything shocking about getting a warning and that's what her text indicates. Not only that, but this text had to be done 17 minutes after she was stopped according to their times.

Thread Information