Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Toni Anderson (20) was found dead in her car in a river two months after she went missing

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...iety-test.html

The moment a cop let a giggling woman, 20, who was high on cocaine and amphetamine DRIVE OFF without a sobriety test - hours before she crashed into a river and died after texting 'OMG I just got pulled over again'

Toni Anderson, 20, drove into Missouri River and drowned early on January 15
    Hours before she crashed, she had been pulled over for being in the wrong lane
    Dashcam footage records Anderson giggling and giving confused answers
    Cop told her to park up and 'collect herself' but didn't order a sobriety test
    Anderson then sent a text to her friend saying 'OMG I just got pulled over again'
    She was last seen parked at a QuikTrip gas station near 9-Highway
    Her body was recovered from her submerged car in Missouri River in March

Wow. Pretty straightforward after all. He'll have to live with that.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    Just as I suspected. A ring of elderly pedophiles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Love View Post
    Fucking piece of shit, fucking scum, internet ass holes. fucking ingrate no life having fat ass. you have no fucking clue at whats going on fuck tard shit for brains.

If it was the officer Frank gave us all the history on, I doubt it bothers him at all.

Really???

however, a toxicology report revealed Anderson had ethanol, cocaine and amphetamine in her system when she died later that night. All those drugs could have lead to confusion and impaired driving, a coroner found.
    Video captured Anderson giving some seemingly confused answers while being interviewed during the stop, mumbling that it was 'shady'.

When he asked what that meant, she just replied 'shady lady.'
    She was later heard giggling at the cop who told her it was 'not funny'.
    'That is why I'm asking you if you have been drinking,' he told her. 'Are you taking any medications or anything?'
    'No, I am just really sick. I don't feel good,' she replied.

The officer then walked to his patrol car to check Anderson's driver's license and plate.
    Yet, despite the motorist driving the wrong way and giggling during the interview, he does not order Anderson to perform a sobriety test.
    Instead, he just told her to park up and 'collect herself' when he returned to her car.
    'Toni, do me a favor pull into that parking lot; sit there a while, gather yourself,' he told her.
    'Because you're nowhere near.... and you're facing the wrong direction. So pull over there and gather yourself. Alright?'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz4hzJeJkYw
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

The North Kansas City Police Department said it reviewed the dashcam footage from the cop's car but said the officer's actions were reasonable, said Maj. Kevin Freeman.

Last edited by bermstalker; 05-24-2017 at 01:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post
    If it was the officer Frank gave us all the history on, I doubt it bothers him at all.
    What about the second cop who shows up just as the traffic stop concludes? All three cars crossed Burlington in single file with Toni turning right and the cops turning left into the bakery. The second cop has been totally ignored, even now as he's seen with perfect clarity. This cop is one who could've stopped her a second time and abducted her.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-4JZoDAB5I&t=378s

It's possible I guess, but given the state she was in misadventure is more likely. What it does show beyond doubt, is that at the very least, more than one officer in that dept had the power & opportunity to stop a tragedy unfolding, but none of them did shit.

Of course though, their dept will support them unflinchingly & publicly clear them of fault. Which sends them the clear message that this kind of negligent behaviour is just fine. If there was any chance one of them had a twinge of conscience, the support of their "brotherhood" will fix that pretty damn quick, & like I said, I don't think the one involved in the tazing & assaults has a functioning conscience to begin with.

TL:DR, it's fucked up however it went down, because correct police intervention could've changed the course of events, but for the moment I'm going to stick with "if you hear hoofbeats, think horses, not zebras".

I could easily change my mind if more comes to light though.

It took me less than 48 hours to figure an easy way to display how the CWD video is not an extention of the traffic stop, but in fact, Toni leaving the gas station by turning left with two cops following her. The show stated this back in March but I didn't comprehend it until after seeing the dashcam footage, which confirms that Toni really did cross burlington into the QT.

And as Toni leaves the gas station to get back on the highway known as the Route 9 Corridor, you can see the cop who'd pulled her over continue to follow her until she is out of view of surveillance cameras.

"There is no visual evidence to show where she went," said Sgt. Caldwell.

It was always clear that the three cars were not going to the gas station but driving south away from it and the car lot. I was able to match the crap video with the dashcam right before Toni drives across the street. She's going straight (east) across 9, never getting close to the car ramp or median, which would have her going south as the cars clearly did in the second video. Note how the car ramp, median, and north side of QT are parallel.

None of the cars move south of the ramp in the first video or dashcam, but all three do in the second. In an idiotic way they are saying the QT is across the street and down the street at the same time. The great thing is these two different events are from the exact same camera. This provides a catch 22 for trolls who can never have the gas station in two different places. The QT is directly across the road from 26th and Byrider, and is visible just barely. There was an attempt to bleach it out but it does show up, just briefly.

It's visually obvious that the editors moved the gas station a little to the left (north) to make it more difficult to decipher correctly. When Toni went to the QT she passed left of the median and entered from the northern side. She turned left on burlington/9 after leaving the gas station and clearly drove away with the cops slowing down. You'll never get confused if you study the spatial distance between Toni's car and the median and how that relates to the correct location of the gas station. The simplest evidence that the Byrider video was altered is the absence of the sign that almost sits on top of the car ramp.

http://imgur.com/QIrYBCJ
    http://imgur.com/QB10XiR
    http://imgur.com/qe5TMLs

Frank. I want you to promise me this. If anything screwy ever happens to me, I want you to avenge my death and get to the bottom of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    I thought the exact same thing. Poor Brennen Tammons.
    Oh well, back to gum.
    ....or exchanging Puke's wang for spicy nuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    I know, right? What the fuck, puke? Willing to take in Boston, an Irish dude and like, 17 dogs but not Ron? poor Ron.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    Frank. I want you to promise me this. If anything screwy ever happens to me, I want you to avenge my death and get to the bottom of it.
    I second this.

I'm going to reread Frank's last post after this headache's worn off & I've made myself familiar with some aerial shots of the scene because I know I'm not properly grasping this at the moment.

& Frank, I'm also considering asking you to pick apart some relatively recent death in custody inquest findings for a friend of mine, just to see if we missed anything, cos damn you're good at detail - pm me if you've got enough spare time & interest to read a 100+ pg document from an Australian coroner's court

As his biggest fan, same please.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus View Post
    gangsta rap does not help the youth
    Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    DONT MAKE ME FUCK YOUR BITCH THAT PUSSY POPPIN

Frank, do you have the link on hand to the CWD video you just referred to that shows what looks like two police vehicles following her out of the QT-? I actually have yet to see that piece of video footage.

I was just gonna say the same thing. I hit "spacial distance" and thought, yup, that's my guy.

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

Quote Originally Posted by catastrophe View Post
    Frank, do you have the link on hand to the CWD video you just referred to that shows what looks like two police vehicles following her out of the QT-? I actually have yet to see that piece of video footage.
    Start at 3:15 and view the gif. Thanks for the authentic compliments. In short, these stupid cops would require us to believe that these three cars are the same three that crossed burlington. Note the second cop pulling up to the stop just as it ends and follows officer Gary Ficken to the bakery, while Ficken watches Toni for about 7 minutes before leaving. The second cop has been totally ignored, even now when we can see him perfectly. Toni pulls up to a pump closest to the store. She is just left of the red suv.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGMFd5OFij4&t=216s

http://imgur.com/qe5TMLs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-4JZoDAB5I

The cars in the lot do not look that way in reality. All three cars drove in front of byrider and Toni left the area and was stopped shortly after. The three cars are traveling East in pt1. I proved beyond any doubt that the three cars in pt2 are Toni and two cops after they've left the QT going south. The cars that extend north to south from the ramp all face (EAST) the QT.

The cops and media worked together to provide the public a false narrative about Toni Anderson's disappearance. Simple observations prove this over and over again. The dashcam was released on 5-23 and it showed that what was supposed to be Toni's Ford Focus leaving the gas station was actually a red Kia Soul. The salt truck passing north is the key to this discovery. Toni's car is at a pump facing the QT.

http://cf.c.ooyala.com/p0MnMyOTE6JVR...x7cb7iy8uuwhfr

The tweet means that the officer left at 4:40 and watched Toni complete the entire process of pumping gas, which includes going in to pay. She got back by her gas tank at 4:37AM. She pumped gas before he left and that's certainly one thing they wouldn't want anyone to really understand or believe. There was no reason for Toni Anderson to remain at the QT a second longer after Gary Ficken left the area.

She seems remarkably sure footed and normal for someone who had ethanol, cocaine and amphetamine in their system.

Also, Frank is back!

Oh look, Toni got super powers from the drugs she took. She managed to be at the gas pump for 12 minutes in the space of only 15 seconds. 449-437=12. Do you have to be smarter than a third grader to figure out stupidity? Toni's car was not parked at a gas pump (431-449) for eighteen minutes. That's bullshit. Neither Toni nor the other driver noticed each other.

I'm confused. I thought she drove into the water. did I miss something?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Roger View Post
    Because they are probably not ghetto and hood like me.

Quote Originally Posted by Words Words View Post
    I'm confused. I thought she drove into the water. did I miss something?
    Kind of, a lot of people had questions - not sure if that's still the case though? I'm sure I've missed a lot of updates on other sites & I still haven't given this case the time it needs for all of Frank's info to properly click for me.

What little I have grasped leads me to believe that at the very least, there's something screwy with the times/circs police have claimed are factual. Whether it's just a case of police incompetence that's causing an accident to look like a cover-up, or whether something far more nefarious really did occur here remains to be seen.

There have been plenty of cases where the orig police version was turned completely on it's head months or years later though - this one comes to mind as an example :

http://mydeathspace.com/vb/showthrea...r-old-daughter

So I guess I'm going to have to waver on the fence until I've got time to put some effort into into properly understanding the case & the significance of Frank's points.

Til then I'm still a bit lost on this one

https://www.kansascity.com/news/loca...145543029.html detailed article

Toni Anderson was not pulled over that often all. In fact, on the morning of 1-15-17 was the first time she was suspected of a traffic violation in over six months. She had no reason to react with such hysteria about an incident that was captured entirely on video. There were no OMG moments. Several WTF's, but nothing to show Toni was shocked during the five minute interaction with Gary Ficken. Toni's text message at 442 had nothing whatsoever to do with what took place between 425-430am. Toni was NOT PULLED OVER AT 425. She was parked. Another glaring contradiction that should've been observed from the beginning.

Thread Information