Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Toni Anderson (20) was found dead in her car in a river two months after she went missing

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Toni Anderson (20) was found dead in her car in a river two months after she went missing

Family and friends are worried about a young Kansas City woman who has been missing for two days after texting that she had been pulled over, according to WDAF-TV.

Toni Anderson, 20, hasn't been seen since early Sunday morning, after she told co-workers she was headed to a gas station at 31st and Southwest Boulevard, but she never made it there.

"She's a great person, really nice. We're all worried sick for her," said Pete Sanchez, Anderson's boyfriend.

Sanchez says Toni works as a server at Chrome nightclub off of U.S. Highway 40, on Kansas City's East Side. On Sunday, she left work at 4:11 a.m., and was adamant about going to a gas station, according to WDAF. However, 30 minutes later, Toni's friend, Roxanne Townsend told the station she received a frightening text from Toni.

"It was exactly 4:42 when she texted me and said, 'I just got pulled over again.' She said 'again' because she gets pulled over all the time," Roxy Townsend said.

Kansas City Police say they have no record of any of their officers pulling over Anderson.

Sanchez says with each passing moment, his fears are growing. He adds that they're trying to hire a private investigator to help look for her.

"Every time I leave the house, I hope the next face I see in public is going to be her," he said.

He was asleep at the time she was getting off work.

"It was just like any other night. I just thought she'd come home," he said. "I just want her to be safe. Her safety is my main concern right now."

Pete says he and Toni have lived together in Kansas City for the last two years and that she has never disappeared before. They moved to the area from Wichita. He says she loves to write reviews for local musical festivals here.

Toni Anderson has blonde hair, green eyes, and a lean frame. She drives a 2014 black Ford Focus with Kansas plates: 989 GAX. Call police at (816) 474-TIPS with any information.

This doesn't sound good. Not good at all.

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

http://fox4kc.com/2017/01/18/police-...th-nkc-police/

Updated news. The cops DID stop her. Saw her go into a convenience store after the stop. No sight of her after that.

KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- New information in the case of a missing 20-year-old UMKC student reveals that an officer with the North Kansas City Police Department did stop the missing woman prior to her disappearance, but her steps after the traffic stop concluded are still unclear.

Spokesperson for the Kansas City Police Department Darin Snapp says 20-year-old Toni Anderson got off work around 4:15 a.m. Sunday and was later pulled over by a North Kansas City police officer near a QuikTrip in North Kansas City for an illegal lane change.

Snapp says Anderson told the officer she was almost out of gas, and the officer pointed out the nearby QuikTrip.

"So the officer just told her, you know, there’s a gas station right there, gave her a warning for the violation and watched her actually go to the QuikTrip," Snapp said.

According to Snapp, the investigation has revealed that Anderson was headed to meet friends at a downtown business but never showed.

Here is the boyfriend's Twitter:

https://twitter.com/ascenderellaman

This page claims its a scam and that she isnt really missing.

https://www.facebook.com/toniandersoncon/

This is interesting. Facey that says it's all a SCAM.

https://www.facebook.com/tonianderso...SEARCH&fref=nf

They post the following based on a post the boyfriend made.

Seems odd that her boyfriend posted this before she went missing. And he keeps going on and on about how we should all donate to the GoFundMe account
    His post, dated Jan 2nd says, "Get you a girl you can talk about money schemes with just to pass the time on road trips. A1".

They also wrote,

Toni Anderson is really not missing. The facts just don't add up. It's a money scheme, the boyfriend even mentioned with his girl, being Toni, about having money flowing in soon. Plus a bunch of unanswered questions.

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceBeWithMe View Post
    This is interesting. Facey that says it's all a SCAM.

https://www.facebook.com/tonianderso...SEARCH&fref=nf

They post the following based on a post the boyfriend made.

His post, dated Jan 2nd says, "Get you a girl you can talk about money schemes with just to pass the time on road trips. A1".

They also wrote,
    I mean what in the actual fuck?
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    Just as I suspected. A ring of elderly pedophiles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Love View Post
    Fucking piece of shit, fucking scum, internet ass holes. fucking ingrate no life having fat ass. you have no fucking clue at whats going on fuck tard shit for brains.

Bloop. Sorry, Kelly! I was writing mine up while you posted yours! :)

Sorry for all the posts !

Yeah, I gotta wonder about all of the honesty in this one now. I mean, if he gets a few grand, he could CLAIM to have hired someone, and then pocket the dough.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Strange happenings. It looks like they have raised their goal and more on the GoFundMe page.

https://www.gofundme.com/hiring-a-private-investigator

Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    Strange happenings. It looks like they have raised their goal and more on the GoFundMe page.

https://www.gofundme.com/hiring-a-private-investigator
    The biggest issue with this -- for me -- is the fire behind this one now SIMPLY because they thought a fake cop had pulled her over. It got a ton of traction and I don't think people are really aware that she WAS pulled over. It's not being updated by the news. They bumped it when they easily got $3000 for an investigator and added $5000 to offer as a reward. Not to even mention I saw, on the Facebook, people who were offering their services for free. So, now they have 8000 and...what?

I just feel fishy about this one now.

This is trending on my Facebook now and I keep seeing numerous people commenting and saying her parents had a GPS on her car?

There's so many conflicting stories on this. Some say she had GPS but the insurance company that provides it isn't cooperating and another said her father stated it was turned off after she went missing. People on Reddit who claim to know her say she was a stripper and had talked about certain customers creeping her out. Then you got the boyfriend who is sending the Gofundme link out, the witness seeing her at the mall who has now said she's getting rude messages because of it. I'll be interested to see what develops with this.

Sorry for posting so much I can't sleep so I'm digging through her FB page which her bf is using. Someone posted a link saying there's a warrant out for his arrest for drug charges. Some people have commented in a news clip of him he says something along the lines of "already ran out of tears" about this and has what some see as fresh scratches on his face. From what I'm reading she wasn't heading where she said she was gonna be when she was pulled over so I'm thinking she might have been on her way to buy drugs ? Lots of stuff not adding up. Some stories reporting she never made it to the gas station but some saying she's on surveillance making two ATM transactions. Hope she's found safe but someone who purposely goes missing not wanting to be found would have to be really stupid to hang out at the mall while your pics are being plastered everywhere if that really was her witnessed at the mall...

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Paragraphs, please!!
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Bloop. Sorry, Kelly! I was writing mine up while you posted yours! :)
    Hahaha no worries 😉

I can't think of many reasons that anybody would get off work at 4/5am and stop to withdraw money out of an ATM....unless it was drugs.

was adamant about going to a gas station
    and the fact that she was so adamant about going to a certain gas station. The cop directed her to a different gas station- where she got gas and used the ATM twice.
    If she was almost out of gas, why not stop at the nearest gas station? Why did the cop have to tell her where one was?

Snapp says Anderson told the officer she was almost out of gas, and the officer pointed out the nearby QuikTrip.

"So the officer just told her, you know, there’s a gas station right there, gave her a warning for the violation and watched her actually go to the QuikTrip," Snapp said.

According to Snapp, the investigation has revealed that Anderson was headed to meet friends at a downtown business but never showed.
    What business are you meeting friends at 4/5 am?

So yeah, I think she was going to buy drugs for herself and her friends (that she was meeting later) I bet she had some of her friend's money with her and she stopped to get her share of the money.
    She either took the friend's money and product and is somewhere getting high.....or something happened when she went to buy the drugs. IMO.

Recent news says he's waiting for a "substantial tip" to hire that investigator with all of the money he's now banking.

*eye roll*

From another story:

Anderson lived with her boyfriend, Pete Sanchez, who Townsend said told her his girlfriend was not home in the morning when he got up to go to work.

“He didn’t really think anything of it. Sometimes she’ll just go hang out with her co-workers or her friends after work, even though it’s really late at night,” Townsend said. “Or she’ll sleep at a friend’s house. So it wasn’t that strange.”
    This is just so odd. I mean, he isn't mentioned anywhere on her Facebook page that I can see, yet he has all of her passwords.

From another story:

This is just so odd. I mean, he isn't mentioned anywhere on her Facebook page that I can see, yet he has all of her passwords.
    The whole story is weird. I really don't know what to think. I hope she is alive and well, and this was all just a scheme to try to get some quick and easy cash. But how would her (seemingly nice) parents EVER get over that? They uprooted their lives and came to KC to look for her. They probably are worried sick.

Saw another news report this morning that police do not believe any foul play was involved.

Also:

Around 4 a.m. Toni left Chrome
    Approximately 4:20 a.m. an officer with the North Kansas City Police Department pulled Toni over
    Approximately 4:33 a.m. family bank records show Toni had a declined transaction at the QuikTrip along 9 Highway
    4:42 a.m. Toni sent a text to a friend that said, “I just got pulled over again.”

Her employer says she was on her way to meet friends at another strip club when she left work that morning.

So, it looks like she got pulled over twice. If that is TRULY the case, then maybe this is something very troubling.

Okay, sorry for the double post but this JUST occurred to me.

The girl was working as a hostess/server in a strip club. I have to assume, after a full shift, that she's LOADED with cash.

Why use her credit card at all?

Ah good point!! That is so true..I didn't think about that & I was a bartender for 10 years

Thread Information