Thread: Char'dai Williams - 17 January 2017 - waiting for ME results

Char'dai Williams - 17 January 2017 - waiting for ME results

1701034 Tarrant Williams Chardai 4/6/1993 23 1/17/2017 D Black F
    Police Department: Arlington Police Department Police Svc #: 201700170482
    Deceased Address: 532 Sea Rim Dr. , Arlington, Texas 76013 Time Of Death 4:40 PM
    Occurred Location: 414 Bardin Greene Dr. #524 , Arlington, Texas 76018
    Place Of Death: Living room Prosector:
    Place Of Death Address: 414 Bardin Greene Dr. #524 , Arlington, Texas Manner Of Death:
    Cause Of Death:
    EDR #:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php...6941&ref=br_rs

Lots of people asking how etc, nobody talking yet

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    How gorgeous was she? Way too young too
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Only thing I've come up with is this comment:

The city ain't gone get no sleep until we get a answer to what happened to my sis Char'dai Williams any bitch or any nigga that ever did her wrong is a target from this day forth on my son ...
    Sounds like something questionable might have occurred.

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Here are some posts from her friends on FB.

Her mom posted on fb that she was found dead but possible foul play but they dont know for sure.
    they not even letting family see body yet
    She was found dead they suspect foul play, that's what was told to me

Her police report is up, no info in it.

Subject found deceased.
    Last edited by Olivia; 05-22-2017 at 02:35 AM.

She was a very good person and she is going to be missed...

Quote Originally Posted by niecyandbilly@gmail.com View Post
    I'm very sorry for your loss

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

My condolences on the loss of such a beautiful soul.

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

I'm so sorry that you have lost Char'dai. She was clearly a loving aunt, dedicated friend, treasured daughter/cousin, and the light of her brother's life. I wish I could have met her. Again, I send you and everyone who loves and knows her my deepest condolences.

In case anyone you know may benefit from talking to someone to help with their grief or anything else, I want to share info about this free service called the Text HelpLine. You can text their trained counselors about anything that's on your mind. Text the word “GO” TO 741741 FREE, 24/7, CONFIDENTIAL.

Best wishes

Quote Originally Posted by wondery View Post
    I'm so sorry that you have lost Char'dai. She was clearly a loving aunt, dedicated friend, treasured daughter/cousin, and the light of her brother's life. I wish I could have met her. Again, I send you and everyone who loves and knows her my deepest condolences.

In case anyone you know may benefit from talking to someone to help with their grief or anything else, I want to share info about this free service called the Text HelpLine. You can text their trained counselors about anything that's on your mind. Text the word “GO” TO 741741 FREE, 24/7, CONFIDENTIAL.

Best wishes
    AWESOME information... Thanks for letting everyone know....
    I'm just a minor threat so pay no mind... #GoodCharlotte

Quote Originally Posted by Scrapper View Post
    AWESOME information... Thanks for letting everyone know....
    Oh, I'm glad you found it helpful.

I'm super impressed with this organization. they also share their data with the public and super detailed data with other non-profits, etc to help public health and services. More information here: http://www.crisistextline.org/textline/

She was my coworker. I did not know her very well. A few days before it happened I took two of her shifts, she had to call out apparently to take care of a sick child. The manager was quite rude to her on the phone about it, I had hoped me immediately taking the shifts eased the severity of this apparent transgression.. but I guess now it does not matter. How could this have happened? She was so young. I hope her and her family get some closure, and justice if it is needed.

Hi Inari,
    Thanks for coming on the site and sharing about Char'dai. It was awesome of you to offer to take her shifts. Too bad the manager wasn't more understanding though I hope the manager doesn't feel guilty about the timing of Char'dai's passing. Death affects so many people and we all process it so differently. With that said how are you doing? Is your employer offering any support to you and your fellow co-workers?

When someone this young and vibrant passes with suspected foul play, I think we all have questions and sadness. That's one of the main reasons this site exists. I, too, hope she and her family get answers quickly and that they can find peace. I hope you will stick around, Inari, and let us know how you are. Wishing you peace and comfort, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Inari View Post
    She was my coworker. I did not know her very well. A few days before it happened I took two of her shifts, she had to call out apparently to take care of a sick child. The manager was quite rude to her on the phone about it, I had hoped me immediately taking the shifts eased the severity of this apparent transgression.. but I guess now it does not matter. How could this have happened? She was so young. I hope her and her family get some closure, and justice if it is needed.
    That's tragic. I'm so sorry. Do you have any idea what happened to her? It's sad that your boss gave her grief.

Poor girl. I really hope her family and friends get closure. My heart hurts for them all, but especially for friend that found her. Seems like they had a truly beautiful relationship. RIP pretty girl.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    So very sad to hear how rude the manager was to her. We honestly never know what people are going through. It was wonderful for you to take over for her, Inari.

Hello again. A few responses to your various questions and statements:

It is indeed nice to have a place like this to come to. This was honestly the place with the most information about her. After I heard of her passing I looked for her obituary but only found this site. I have experienced very little death in my life, the concept can be kind of hard to wrap ones mind around it. Even though I was by no means close to her, the idea of this person ceasing to exist was quite a sudden jolt of reality.

At work I heard there was a notice posted about council being offered in some form, but when I worked the next day I could not find it posted anywhere.

As I said before, I did not know her well. I do not know the personal lives of most of my coworkers. Our position ususlly means minimal interaction except to coordinate breaks and thus no shared breaks. She seemed very competent and hardworking the few times we did work at the same time.

Hello again. A few responses to your various questions and statements:

It is indeed nice to have a place like this to come to. This was honestly the place with the most information about her. After I heard of her passing I looked for her obituary but only found this site. I have experienced very little death in my life, the concept can be kind of hard to wrap ones mind around it. Even though I was by no means close to her, the idea of this person ceasing to exist was quite a sudden jolt of reality.

At work I heard there was a notice posted about council being offered in some form, but when I worked the next day I could not find it posted anywhere.

As I said before, I did not know her well. I do not know the personal lives of most of my coworkers. Our position ususlly means minimal interaction except to coordinate breaks and thus no shared breaks. She seemed very competent and hardworking the few times we did work at the same time.
    Inari, death can be a hard thing to digest. Especially when it's someone young and when it happens unexpectedly. It's completely normal to have the feelings that you do and to even obsess a little over it because it's something you haven't had to deal with much.

That's basically why this site even exists. All of us have had someone close to us die and many of us in tragic ways. We come here as a, community to discuss it and try to gain more understanding about the subject.

I'm sorry that the counseling was no longer available. You can probably ask about it if you feel you'd like to talk to someone about it. Also, even though we're no experts, you're always welcome here to discuss whatever you need to

Manner Of Death: NATURAL
    Cause Of Death: ARRHYTHMOGENIC CARDIOMYOPATHY

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Manner Of Death: NATURAL
    Cause Of Death: ARRHYTHMOGENIC CARDIOMYOPATHY
    I wonder if she was aware that she had a heart condition. It's so scary to think you could just drop dead at such a young age. What a shame.

Thread Information