Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Ashley Zhao (5) was murdered by her parents and her body was found 'concealed' in the family restaurant

Senior Member Alison Worthington's Avatar
    Maybe they think that if it could work for JonBen?t Ramsey... I think they might be going for the old, "She fell," or "It was accidental" ploy.

I think of little Ashley often. It's heartbreaking that the mom doesn't appear to be accepting responsibility for this horrific action.

12 yrs?! I feel like it should be so much more for not standing up for his daughter. That's the least he could have done instead of trying to cover for the bitch that took her away from him.

I agree, I also hope the grandmother gets the sister. I wonder why she's hasn't already. Seems like it's been more than enough time to check her out.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lily Rivers View Post
    12 yrs?! I feel like it should be so much more for not standing up for his daughter. That's the least he could have done instead of trying to cover for the bitch that took her away from him.

I agree, I also hope the grandmother gets the sister. I wonder why she's hasn't already. Seems like it's been more than enough time to check her out.
    Well, in order to get him to testify against her they had to offer something decent. I agree that it isn't ideal, but it is what it is. By the sounds of it, she was pretty abusive and he was probably really scared of her. There's Battered Wife Syndrome. This shouldn't be any different just because the roles are reversed.

My landlady is Chinese and calls all of the shots and not in a nice way. She verbally abuses her Brothers and any Man in her family right in front of us. It's gnarly. In that culture, Women are held in much higher regard that most other cultures.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    Well, in order to get him to testify against her they had to offer something decent. I agree that it isn't ideal, but it is what it is. By the sounds of it, she was pretty abusive and he was probably really scared of her. There's Battered Wife Syndrome. This shouldn't be any different just because the roles are reversed.

My landlady is Chinese and calls all of the shots and not in a nice way. She verbally abuses her Brothers and any Man in her family right in front of us. It's gnarly. In that culture, Women are held in much higher regard that most other cultures.
    Wait a minute, no need for the stereotyping of Chinese women here. She was abusive towards him. Also, isn't china the country that puts their female children up for adoption and selectively aborts female fetuses? I wouldn't necessarily say those practices shows that the Chinese culture holds women in higher regard than others.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    Wait a minute, no need for the stereotyping of Chinese women here. She was abusive towards him. Also, isn't china the country that puts their female children up for adoption and selectively aborts female fetuses? I wouldn't necessarily say those practices shows that the Chinese culture holds women in higher regard than others.
    In history, it hasn't been "Pro Women", but. since the Republic took over, things have changed. In not stereotyping, I'm basing it on the generous contact I've had with the culture between living in a predominantly Chinese neighborhood and having a large percentage of my clients being Chinese. Maybe it's more the norm in Chinese American culture? I'm just telling you what I've been told firsthand by clients and what I've witnessed. It's coming from the horse's mouth. Not just my own opinion.

The large majority of property owned in America by the Chinese are owned by Women. It's the other side of the spectrum than was in the past. The tables have turned.

All I'm saying is that people generally believe all Asian cultures have shrinking violets for Women. That's not the case with all of them.

ETA: For example

https://qz.com/529508/china-is-home-...-billionaires/
    Last edited by Boston Babe 73; 09-15-2017 at 09:21 AM.

Most awesome Member emmy_dreamy's Avatar
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...ant/ar-AAtEa7s
    Woman Takes Insanity Plea in Death of Her 5-Year-Old Daughter Whose Body Was Found in Restaurant

An Ohio woman has pleaded not guilty by reason of insanity to charges that she killed her 5-year-old daughter and hid the child’s body in her family’s restaurant.

MingMing Chen, 29, was charged with murder, tampering with evidence, obstructing justice, gross abuse of a corpse and two counts of endangering children in the death of her daughter, Ashley Zhao, the Stark County Clerk of Courts said.

Investigators found the little girl’s body hidden in their Chinese restaurant a day after her parents reported her missing.

Ashley’s mother and father contacted police on Jan. 10, saying they believed she “wandered out a back door” after taking a nap at the back of the family restaurant, Ang’s Asian Cuisine in North Canton, officials said.

But authorities said Ashley was already dead when she was reported missing.

On Monday, Jan. 9, at about 9:15 a.m., Chen allegedly hit her daughter several times, causing fatal injuries.

Chen and Ashley’s father, Liang Zhao, then allegedly hid her body in their business, where it was later found by police.

Zhao pleaded guilty in September to gross abuse of a corpse, obstructing justice, tampering with evidence and two counts of endangering children.

A murder charge against Zhao was dropped in exchange for his testimony against his wife.

He will be sentenced to 12 years in prison.

Chen entered her plea during a court hearing on Thursday.

Her attorney, Richard Drucker, declined to comment on the case, but spoke to InsideEdition.com about his client’s well-being.

Calling the circumstances “very tragic,” Drucker said: “It’s been a very difficult process for my client. She obviously has never been involved in the criminal justice system in China or in the United States; it’s been a difficult adjustment.

“She’s been separated — not only did she lose one daughter, she’s been separated from her other daughter — that’s been very difficult for her. And her husband, she’s been separated from her family.”

Chen is due back in court in December, and her trial is expected to begin in January.
    http://mydeathspace.com/vb/signaturepics/sigpic8247_1.gif

Most awesome Member emmy_dreamy's Avatar
    Double Post
    http://mydeathspace.com/vb/signaturepics/sigpic8247_1.gif

Funny how you can be "crazy" in the moment but, poof, you're suddenly sane when you have to plan a cover-up.

They can both fuck off.

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

Yeah, no. She can't claim insanity if she covered it up. I'm questioning if the Husband suffered from battered spouse syndrome of some sort, but otherwise they both have to be locked up.

Thread Information