Thread: Nicole Blahitka (49) shot on New Years Eve by her lover, Joshua Henry (30), who later was shot and killed by police while out on bond

Nicole Blahitka (49) shot on New Years Eve by her lover, Joshua Henry (30), who later was shot and killed by police while out on bond

1619551 Tarrant Blahitka Nicole 6/1/1967 49 12/30/2016 D White F
    Police Department: Fort Worth Police Department Police Svc #: 16122744
    Deceased Address: 3632 Middlewood Dr. , Fort Worth, Texas 76109 Time Of Death 12:37 PM
    Occurred Location: 3632 Middlewood Dr. , Fort Worth, Texas 76109
    Place Of Death: Bedroom Prosector: Susan Roe, M.D.
    Place Of Death Address: 3632 Middlewood Dr. , Fort Worth, Texas Manner Of Death: HOMICIDE
    Cause Of Death: GUNSHOT WOUNDS OF HEAD
    EDR #: 2026857

First thread! I just think there will be interesting things to come from this one. Poor lady. RIP

Josh (lover) FB: https://www.facebook.com/josh.henry.5680
    Hers is gone but was under Nikki Lester Blahitka.

Her Company posting on this:
    "LON SMITH REMEMBERS NIKKI BLAHITKA

?The entire Lon Smith organization mourns the loss of our colleague and loved one?Nikki Blahitka. She was a great owner and manager at our company; but she was an even better person. We pray for Nikki?s mother, Judy Smith, and the entire family during this time.??David Cox, President of Lon Smith Roofing"
    http://www.lonsmith.com/lon-smith-re...ikki-blahitka/

Some Articles & Info in them:

"FORT WORTH
    The family of slain Fort Worth businesswoman Nicole ?Nikki? Blahitka remembered her as a loving mother of two who was committed to several local charities, according to an obituary published Thursday.

A celebration of life service for Blahitka, 49, is scheduled for 1:30 p.m. Saturday at Christ Chapel Bible Church in Fort Worth.

Joshua Henry, 29, was arrested in the killing of Nikki Blahitka. Nicole ?Nikki? Blahitka Joshua Henry, 29, was arrested in the killing of Nikki Blahitka. Nicole ?Nikki? Blahitka

Blahitka was found dead last Friday at her home in the 3600 block of Middlewood Drive, an affluent area of southwest Fort Worth. She died of gunshot wounds to her head, according to the Tarrant County medical examiner?s office.

Her boyfriend, Joshua Henry, 29, was arrested in her killing. The Tarrant County district attorney?s office filed a murder charge against him Thursday, and he has a court appearance Jan. 20, according to court records.

Henry, who was with Blahitka the night before she was found dead, confessed to shooting her, an arrest warrant affidavit said.

Henry, in a jailhouse interview, denied he killed Blahitka, but he acknowledged that he went to dinner with her last Thursday and then went to her home. After a ?disagreement,? Henry said, he walked home to Benbrook."
    http://www.star-telegram.com/news/lo...124754284.html

Son found bloody body of Fort Worth businesswoman whose slaying ended 'volatile' affair

"On the night Blahitka was killed, Henry arrived at her house around 10 p.m. and the two got into an argument, he told police. He said that during the argument, Blahitka grabbed a .40-caliber Glock handgun from her bedroom.
    Henry told police he took the gun from her and shot her twice.

According to the arrest affidavit, Henry fled around 11 p.m. into the woods behind Blahitka's house. He tossed his clothes into the woods, the Glock into a river and his two cellphones in a pond.
    The next day, Blahitka's maid, Andrea Flores, arrived to clean the house at 10:30 a.m. She told police she noticed a wine bottle and wine glasses left out in the great room and kitchen area. She walked by Blahitka's room at one point and thought she was asleep.

Blahitka's son arrived at the house later that morning. He and Flores decided to check on her, so they went in her room and called out her name.
    She didn't respond, so her son jumped on the bed and tried to shake his mom awake. According to the arrest affidavit, the son then realized his mother had blood all over and around her and that she was dead."
    http://www.dallasnews.com/news/crime...edly-shot-head

From jail Joshua Henry talks about his arrest in the murder of Nicole Blahitka
    (video within link)
    http://www.star-telegram.com/news/lo...124407534.html
    Last edited by daisylane; 01-08-2017 at 02:38 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus View Post
    gangsta rap does not help the youth
    Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    DONT MAKE ME FUCK YOUR BITCH THAT PUSSY POPPIN

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    How horrible for her son to find her.

What an idiot.

FORT WORTH, Texas – The 29-year-old boyfriend of a 49-year-old businesswoman found shot to death in her bedroom is charged in her killing, reports CBS DFW.

Nicole Blahitka’s body was reportedly discovered by her son and a housekeeper on December 30. Police say Joshua Henry admitted to the crime, but Henry told CBS DFW that he didn’t kill her.

“I confessed to being with her that day, yes, I confessed to going to Cabela’s yes, going back to the house, yes, going to dinner, yes,” Henry told the station in a jailhouse interview. “I confessed to all of that. That makes me a murderer? Because I was the last one with her? Or so they say.”

According to an arrest affidavit, Blahitka was shot in her bedroom. Blahitka’s ex-husband, Mark, told investigators that Nicole Blahitka and Joshua Henry started seeing one another while they were still married, and that affair resulted in their divorce. He reportedly said that the two continued seeing one another off and on for the last year, and he described the relationship as volatile.

The affidavit said Henry told police he left Blahitka’s house between 10:30 p.m. and midnight and walked home. He told police he had changed clothes at Blahitka’s house but lost them during the walk home. During further questioning, Henry admitted to having a gun when he left the house and said he lost that, too during his walk home, the affidavit said.
    http://www.cbsnews.com/news/joshua-h...cole-blahitka/

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    What a moron. I lost my clothes and gun on the way home, but I didn't kill her.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    I'm surprised he didn't get lost on his way home.

hahahhaahahahah wtf. I missed that. That has got to be my favourite BS ever.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus View Post
    gangsta rap does not help the youth
    DONT MAKE ME FUCK YOUR BITCH THAT PUSSY POPPIN

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    That'll be my next tactic. I'll use the "Josh Method". I didn't spend $50 on Make Up, honey. Sure, my money is gone, but I lost it on the way home and found this awesome Mascara and Eyeliner still in its package. Imagine that!
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Out on bond for murder charges, ugh.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Thread Information