Thread: Adam Harward - 20 December 2016

Adam Harward - 20 December 2016

https://www.facebook.com/adam.harward.9?hc_ref=SEARCH

Adam Scott Harward, 31 years old was released from the trials of this mortal life and returned to his Heavenly Father on December 20th, 2016. Adam will be missed by so many that love him. Our love and memories of him will stay in our hearts until that glorious day that we meet again. He his survived by his loving parents: Bryan Harward, Angie Sharp, Shauna Montgomery. His siblings: Dale Fode, Alexa Fode, Austin Peterson, Amanda Montgomery, and Andrew Harward. His greatest companion and sweetheart his dog Princess. He was preceded in death by his grandfather Ted Harward and his uncle Jeffrey Harward.
    Family and Friends will be Celebrating His Life on Wednesday, December 28th, 2016 at 6 pm at the Provo Sunset Stake Center 1560 South 1100 West Provo , Utah. Condolences may be sent to the family at www.serenityfhs.com or emailed to bryharward@comcast.net . Donations can be made at 1999 West 460 South Provo , Utah 84601.

http://www.serenityfhs.com/obituarie...rd/#!/Obituary

Yesterday my oldest brother moved onto a better life. He lived a tough life and sadly the evil addictions of this world got to him. Ever since I was little, Adam always has made me laugh even when I didn't want to, challenged me
    in sports or any fun game he could come up with, scared me some way or another so I could learn to be a "man". But most importantly to me I felt this unconditional love from his spirit that really made me feel like he truly did love me and all the people he had around him in this life. You have impacted my life and everyone else's life for the better and we will never forget that. You will be missed always and loved forever.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    His dad posted this on 12/20/16.

At this time I'm sorry that I have not sent something out sooner but because of the logistics of my son adam Harward's death. By Utah state laws he is not yet legally brain-dead however he is brain-dead except for one spot at that time they will pronounced him dead and we will proceed with a three day process of donating as many of his organs two people in need for Christmas I know he would want to give back to people in need that was his personality. Because of legal logistics and things I was not prepared for I am super inundated with many phone calls and texts and emails from people that I do not know but loved Adam so much. One wonderful thing is that he is not suffering at this time and for all of you that need closure the time is now!! He will still be in the same room in the hospital for many days to come and I will be strong enough to deal with all of these ups and downs of not really being able to let go as a father and tell I receive his body but I promise I will be strong and I love all of you that love my son he will be dearly missed by many people and I'm sure now he knows how many people really loved him I'm thankful that he is no longer fighting The terrible problems we have in this life and I know that he is with his grandfather and uncle and others and they are showing him the way I will put another update as soon as I get the information thanks again for everyone's love I'm sorry if this doesn't make sense but I'm not going to spellcheck it. Love Adam's dad

Thread Information