Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Katelyn Davis (12) live-streamed her suicide by hanging

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    I agree with you entirely and was going to write something about this, but didn't know how to say it. Just looking at the mom's FB is proof enough of her love for the man who abused her daughter.
    I'm not saying that the Mom didn't try getting her help. She brought her to the hospital a couple of times and was not completely ignoring her Daughter's issues, but you'd think she'd do THE MOST IMPORTANT THING TO HELP HER. Getting rid of her abuser and validating that her Daughter was hurt by him and that she's sorry that she was.

Nope. Let's visit him for Christmas instead.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    I think that is what bothers me most. Her daughter's online diary relates what her stepfather did to her, so clearly the mother had to have known (at least I feel she should have).

This is so depressing. She had the big huge blue eyes I've always envied. I wish she could have been saved.

I finally watched most of the video I stopped it before she actually does it but it sounds like cars are driving right by her when she's doing it. Was she visible from a road ?

Quote Originally Posted by of_corpse_not View Post
    I finally watched most of the video I stopped it before she actually does it but it sounds like cars are driving right by her when she's doing it. Was she visible from a road ?
    I wondered the same thing, but it can be deceiving because it all depends on where the mic is located on the phone. It was also dusk and really, unless someone was looking right at her they wouldn't know what she was up to. The cars were moving and they're supposed to be watching the road, not looking in the trees. It's hard to say. I also couldn't understand why while they were outside and calling her phone how they couldn't have heard it going off. It seemed like they got really close to where she was a couple of times.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I wondered the same thing, but it can be deceiving because it all depends on where the mic is located on the phone. It was also dusk and really, unless someone was looking right at her they wouldn't know what she was up to. The cars were moving and they're supposed to be watching the road, not looking in the trees. It's hard to say. I also couldn't understand why while they were outside and calling her phone how they couldn't have heard it going off. It seemed like they got really close to where she was a couple of times.
    Maybe she had her phone on vibrate or silent ?

Link to the video? All the ones I have tried don't work...

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Hearing her mother call her name over and over I'd think she was right by her house. I hope her mother reads her diary & other accts and straightens her shit up!!
    I can't believe no one saw all the signs she was throwing out there.
    Seeing her room just makes me so sad,she didn't even have a real bed.

You can hear her phone receiving calls and messages, actually when her ring tone went off I jumped because I had my head phones on loud. At the beginning I heard dogs barking and I thought maybe she(Katelyn) had said something about being suicidal and the mom had called the cops and they were using search dogs because in the vid you can hear there's a few people shouting out and talking.
    Last edited by puke; 01-04-2017 at 09:21 AM.
    Gooble goble gooble goble one of us one of us. t(-_-)t

No, you can hear her phone going off on the video and it's LOUD.

I doubt she was visible from the road. I think headlights would've been visible in the video if that were the case. Plus, they live out in the sticks, there are lots of trees, and I'm guessing there were at least some trees blocking the view from the road. Their trailer is between two roads that both have a sharp curve near the trailer, so I think what we're hearing are the cars going around one of those curves and it just sounds like they're closer than they really are.
    Quote Originally Posted by Not your business View Post
    I will out think the fucking pants off of you and you would thank me for helping you out of them.

God she was a beautiful young girl!

So sad.

This pisses me off so bad. I've been suffering from severe depression since I was 15 (26 now...yikes) and it's made me pretty numb/jaded to some things...but damn...watching the video made me cry. Hearing her cry as she apologized made my heart shatter. Obviously she did nothing wrong but her verbally abusive stepdicky and god knows who else ripped her apart so she had no other way to feel. I hope somebody throat punches the stepfather because it seems like he's the main reason for her feeling this way. If her Mom knew what he was saying and attempting to do to her then she is a piece of shit. I can't stand parents that stand by and let that shit happen. I see it way too much in the media these days and it's driving me insane.

Katelyn was such a beautiful and smart girl with so much potential. Seeing her diary and instagram pictures proves how awful she's been feeling and it just kills me that there wasn't ONE person to reach out to her. It baffles me seeing children feeling this way but it's been an issue for ages and a lot of folks don't take depression seriously when it involves teens or kids. Her case should be a prime example that kids CAN be depressed and suicidal. Shit needs to be done to help them more and stop treating it like "puberty hormones going crazy" or angsty kid crap.

No, you can hear her phone going off on the video and it's LOUD.
    Oh ok I chickened out before that part

I hope Katelyn found the peace that she was searching for.
    It hurts to think that a monster made her feel like she was nothing. I haven't seen the whole video. I started crying when she started apologizing. I hope the community ostracizes her stepfather. I never realized she lived in Georgia. I've been to Rome a handful of times, very pretty area.
    R.I.P. Angel!

Video is still here. https://u.nya.is/ritagt.mp4

Looking back on her social media I'm guessing mom wasn't involved too much in the kids. Poor girls room is trashed, busted exposed pipes holes in the wall and looks like the little ones were allowed to run wild and draw all over the walls. I imagine being a teen girl with depression and having a dickhead stepdad plus a chaotic home was hell for her.

If step dad was violating her or the other kiddos in the home I'm wondering if anything will be done now?

I'm real curious to see how this plays out.
    I wanna know what the moms thinking about since everyone knows this girl's story on the step dad.

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    From one of the posts Brie linked:

I totally want to go Kevan on the stepfather.
    You're not the only one. She's crying out for help...doesn't really want to do it, just wants the pain to end. Just wants it to stop. I'm so fucking angry right now I have goosebumps.

Goddamnit.

Rest in Peace, Katelyn. I'm sorry that the adults in your life were such shitbags.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Olivia View Post
    Video is still here. https://u.nya.is/ritagt.mp4
    Oh, I don't have media player, and it's a work computer. Boo.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Lots of comments on the GoFundMe page saying donate straight to the funeral home instead. Someone was saying they know of at least four separate pages claiming to be close family members raising funeral money. What kind of pond life do you have to be to try and profit from this.

She was very pretty.

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    Twelve. Twelve years old. The fuck is wrong with this world....
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by puke View Post
    Woah someone posted this on the funeral gofund me.

I would advise to give directly to the funeral home. My child went to school with this young girl and were friends. On her instagram acct she talks about having a stepdad that was mean to her. She states that he would tell her she's ugly and worthless. Upon that statement from the child I don't think this mom is single and I don't think she had a very loving:caring home life. I don't know them personally but I truly hope that this is not just a way to get money from this tragic situation. God bless them all!
    THIS. FINALLY.

This was my issue yesterday: The mother is obviously a knob. I thought MAYBE she left the guy because of the sexual shit with Katelyn, but he left her. And then she puts up a GFM?

I hate that she didn't have a place to decompress at home. I think that's the big kicker here. Of course she was clever - anyone left to their own devices from a young age becomes that way, you have to be. The state of her room (a few pages back), the mother yelling in videos, the step dad BS .... she wasn't safe at home OR at school.

She was taking her time too, did her mother NOT notice a twelve year old in full makeup leaving her house? I guess not as she didn't notice the fiddling apparently. (BS)

Quote Originally Posted by kateisgr3at View Post
    Well, Im actually pretty thrilled to see someone finally defend this little girl. I wish she would have known more about her before now and made a call to DFS.
    THIS.

Meet the penis that was more important than her Daughter.

Harsh? So is being sexually and physically abused by a piece of shit and not even having your own Mom protect you.
    Yeah I give 0 fucks. It's about time this girl got defended, too late, but time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus View Post
    gangsta rap does not help the youth
    Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    DONT MAKE ME FUCK YOUR BITCH THAT PUSSY POPPIN

Yeah you couldn't pay me to watch that video.

As far as the parents being brought up on charges, I'm sure DCFS is going to look into their living conditions, and interview the younger siblings. Well hopefully.

She looked so much older that 12! The way she talks, she seems to be so much older psychologically too.

ITA with Daiseylane, the mom seems like trash.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    Yeah you couldn't pay me to watch that video.

As far as the parents being brought up on charges, I'm sure DCFS is going to look into their living conditions, and interview the younger siblings. Well hopefully.

She looked so much older that 12! The way she talks, she seems to be so much older psychologically too.

ITA with Daiseylane, the mom seems like trash.
    I'm sure i'll get eaten by someone for the above, but I don't care.

If anyone in the family had stepped in prior, this may have been very different. They can just live with that.

There also hasn't been any real mention of assistance for her - she obviously had been cutting for some time... no youth counselling?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus View Post
    gangsta rap does not help the youth
    Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    DONT MAKE ME FUCK YOUR BITCH THAT PUSSY POPPIN

Thread Information