Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Grace Packer (14) was murdered and dismembered, and her adoptive mother has been arrested

Grace Packer (14) was murdered and dismembered, and her adoptive mother has been arrested

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/grace-pa...n-of-interest/

The adoptive mother of a teenage girl who went missing in July has been charged with child endangerment and obstruction in what is now a homicide investigation.

Prosecutors in suburban Philadelphia say the body of 14-year-old Grace Packer was found dismembered in a wooded area in northeastern Pennsylvania.
    Last edited by raisedbywolves; 11-18-2022 at 06:50 AM.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    How evil do you have to be?

Police said they also found a school letter they believe was falsified in which the teen said she was sorry for being a burden to her family.
    Also, what was this bitch planning? To claim that her Daughter committed suicide then dismembered herself? Fucking moron.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

That is so sad poor girl

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.

What a wonderful way the community is coming together to honor this special young lady.

RIP Grace Your adopted mother is a piece of shit!

If you read the complaint, you can see there will probably be another arrest soon. Sara's bf (or husband) not sure. Jacob Sullivan
    Looks like these two idiots were using their cell phones while they were dumping the body, cut the phone off for awhile, then turned it back on. From the complaint, it looks like the police are focused on the date July 8.
    https://www.scribd.com/document/3348...int#from_embed

What idiots.

According to published reports, 41 year old Sara Packer who’s now out on bail, adopted Grace Packer as a small child with David Packer. They are now divorced. Since their divorce he has been convicted of sexually molesting two minors. Packer is charged with endangering the welfare of a child and relate offenses in connection with allegedly providing Police with misleading information when reporting her 14 year old daughter missing while they were in the process of moving from Abington Township to Quakertown this past July. Records also indicate Sara Packer was employed by the Child Welfare Department in Northampton County until 2010.
    http://wnpv1440.com/2016/12/27/packe...rs-body-found/

WTF??? She is out on bail?

What is wrong with people?
    Its not easy to hide all this damage inside ~ Aaron Lewis

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    They need to cut mom and bf up and feed them to the sharks. I know great whites visit the PA shores. Fucking bags of dicks. Please, LadyKarma, when you go looking for recommendations for what to do to people, just text me.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

I don't understand how this woman was out on bail!
    I'm super stoked that they didn't get to actually die after overdosing. Props to family for finding them, I love that they can now be held accountable.

What pieces of shit.

That poor girl was let down over and over.

Rip grace

So fucking disgusting and disturbing to think this poor girl was living amongst monsters who were fantasizing about raping and killing her, the very people she relied on to care for her

Another article with a timeline
    Montgomery County couple acted out a hate-fueled rape and murder fantasy on 14-year-old Grace Packer, authorities said, charging the girl's mother Sara Packer and her boyfriend Jacob Sullivan early Sunday in a conspiracy to kill her and dismember her body.

The information Bucks County prosecutors used to charge Jacob Sullivan came in Sullivan's hospital bed confession Saturday as he recovered from a failed suicide pact with Packer a week earlier as authorities increased pressure on the couple following the discovery of Grace Packer's body near a Luzerne County reservoir last year, District Attorney Matthew Weintraub said Sunday.

Weintraub said that although Sullivan's statement cannot be used against Packer, investigators have a strong case alleging that she was complicit in the plot to kill the girl, who she adopted as a toddler. Packer purchased sedatives allegedly used in an attempt to poison her daughter and the bow saw allegedly used to remove her limbs, court documents say. She also stored the body for three months packed in kitty litter in an attic closet one floor above her bedroom, authorities allege.

"Unfortunately, she was just a disposable child to them," Weintraub said.

Packer, 41, of Horsham, was arraigned in district court in Newtown, Bucks County, at noon Sunday on 17 charges including criminal homicide, rape conspiracy, kidnapping and abuse of a corpse.

Sullivan, 44, was charged and arraigned after midnight Sunday. He faces 19 charges including criminal homicide, rape, kidnapping and abuse of a corpse. He could face the death penalty, according to Larry King, a spokesman for the Bucks County District Attorney's office.

District Judge Michael Petrucci denied bail for both Sullivan and Packer.

Sullivan admitted he and Sara Packer had plotted Grace?s Packer?s murder for nearly a year, a court filing says.

"They turned that fantasy into a horrible nightmare reality for Grace Packer, according to him," Weintraub told reporters after Sara Packer?s court appearance Sunday.

"We never have to prove motive, but it's certainly helpful," Weintraub said. "This is one of the most shocking stunning motives I've ever heard of in my career as a prosecutor."

Charging documents describe in gruesome detail Sullivan's admission of the rape, killing and cover up. He told investigators he and Sara Packer drove Grace Packer in the wee hours of July 8 to a rented Richland Township home. There, Sullivan allegedly physically and sexually assaulted Grace Packer while her mother watched.

The couple then allegedly drugged Grace Packer and left her bound and gagged in a closet of the stiflingly hot attic, expecting her to die. When they returned hours later and found her still alive, Sullivan got down on the floor behind her and "slowly squeezed the life out of her," charging documents say.

Sara Packer reported her daughter missing several days later. Sullivan told investigators they stored Grace Packer's body in kitty litter in the attic until October, when, fearing police would discover it, they dismembered it in a bathtub and drove north on back roads to a Luzerne County reservoir where they dumped the body parts.

"It was a cold blooded crime that was calculated and planned with deadly detail," Weintraub said.

?July 4: Sara Packer's father, Franklin Pielaet, tells police that Grace Packer attended a family picnic in Laurys Station.

?July 8: Jacob Sullivan and Sara Packer drive with Grace Packer from Abington Township, Montgomery County, to new home in Richland Township, Bucks County.

?July 11: Sara Packer files missing persons report on Grace Packer with Abington Township police

?Sept. 7: Abington Township Detective Pettinato discovers Grace Packer's brother is enrolled in Quakertown Community School District, but Grace is not.

?Oct. 11: Pettinato tells Sara Packer that he is going to enter Grace into a national database for missing and unidentified persons.

?Oct. 31: Grace Packer's body is found in Bear Creek Township, Luzerne County.

?Nov. 11: Sara Packer charged with child endangerment and obstruction of the administration of law.

?Dec. 30: Sullivan and Sara Packer attempt suicide by overdose of pills. Both survive.

?Jan. 7: Sullivan admits to several hospital personnel his role in the murder of Grace Packer.

?Jan. 8: Sullivan is charged with homicide, rape, kidnapping and abuse of a corpse. Sara Packer is charged with homicide, rape conspiracy, kidnapping and abuse of corpse.
    http://www.mcall.com/news/breaking/m...108-story.html

You'd think after so many years on this site that nothing would shock me anymore but ugh. UGH.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZoMyGoddess! View Post
    maybe when the check comes next time, just throw your dick on the table and be like "if you got the check, i got dessert"

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post

Records also indicate Sara Packer was employed by the Child Welfare Department in Northampton County until 2010.
    http://wnpv1440.com/2016/12/27/packe...rs-body-found/
    Wow
    I can be your *ADDICTION* if you wanna get hooked on something!!

I didn't catch that reading through this the first time. Wow is right.
    maybe when the check comes next time, just throw your dick on the table and be like "if you got the check, i got dessert"

The mother accused of helping kill her adopted daughter was fired from her job as an adoption supervisor job in 2010 - one day after it emerged her then-husband was being investigation for statutory sex assault.
    Sara Packer worked as a supervisor for the Northampton County Children, Youth and Families Division for adoptions from 2003 to 2010, when she was sacked because of serious 'allegations of misconduct', according to state documents.
    Northampton County officials would not comment on the allegations, which were linked to a state investigation, but her termination letter reveals she was suspended on January 20, 2010 - the same day she informed her supervisors of the allegations.
    County Controller Stephen Barron Jr said Packer's last date working for the county was in January 2010 and her salary was $44,600.
    But the day before, Lehigh County authorities had started an investigation into her then-husband David W. Packer, Philly.com reports.

In June 2011, Packer, now 40, pleaded guilty to indecent assault and statutory sexual assault involving two juveniles.
    He was sentenced to six months to five years in prison and has since been released. He is required to register as a sexually violent predator.
    David Packer's lawyer from his 2010 case said he couldn't comment last week.
    Packer, of Northampton, told NBC Philadelphia, that he didn't want to talk about Grace's death or the murder investigation.
    He denied that he had any idea what could have led to Grace's death.
    'I wish I knew. I really do,' he said.
    David Packer, who said he had long been estranged from wife Sara, remains the adoptive parent of Grace's younger brother.
    The couple, who adopted Grace and her siblings in 2004, divorced last June.
    Investigators say Grace was raped by Jacob Sullivan - the boyfriend of Sara Packer - as she watched as part of a 'sick rape-murder fantasy they plotted for more than a year'.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz4VXxkrFjr
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

What is wrong with this woman??? She only dates/marries pedophiles/rapists/murderers?

Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    What is wrong with this woman??? She only dates/marries pedophiles/rapists/murderers?
    Makes me wonder if she was sexually molested and/or abused in her own childhood. Not that that's any kind of excuse, because there is no excusing what she did.

Oh great. She was a foster mom to over 30+ kids.
    http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crim...icle-1.2946111

A Pennsylvania woman charged in the rape, murder and dismemberment of her adopted 14-year-old daughter took in 30 foster kids before her then-husband was deemed a sexual predator.

State officials on Friday confirmed that former adoption worker Sara Packer and her ex-husband fostered the children from 2000 to 2010, when they led a transient life in northeast Pennsylvania.
    Packer's ex-husband, David, was convicted in 2011 of raping a foster teen and molesting Grace between 2006 and 2010, when the family lived in Allentown.
    The foster teen, who was learning disabled, told police that David Packer had started engaging in sex with her when she was 15 and that it continued until she was 18. She said that Sara Packer was at least aware of the situation by the time the teen was of legal age, according to Lehigh County District Attorney James Martin, whose office prosecuted the case. Sara Packer was investigated but not charged.

David Packer went to prison for about five years on statutory rape and indecent assault charges. Sara Packer was barred from taking in any more foster children, but kept the two children she had adopted — Grace and her biological younger brother. She also lost her $44,000-a-year job as a Northampton County adoption supervisor.
    Last edited by bermstalker; 01-16-2017 at 02:29 AM.

So she was no longer a suitable person to take on foster kids, but no-one in authority gave a fuck about the 2 kids they'd already permanently signed over to her

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    How evil do you have to be?

Also, what was this bitch planning? To claim that her Daughter committed suicide then dismembered herself? Fucking moron.
    After reading the headline, I literally said to myself "some people are just evil."

Quote Originally Posted by kevansvault View Post
    They need to cut mom and bf up and feed them to the sharks. I know great whites visit the PA shores. Fucking bags of dicks. Please, LadyKarma, when you go looking for recommendations for what to do to people, just text me.
    PA is landlocked.
    They have to go to the Jersey Shore or a PA lake.....

Was that a euphemism? What did you mean by Great Whites? Cause PA has heaps of whites, but few are great.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Horrific details emerge in case of 14-year-old girl killed in ?rape-murder fantasy?

http://globalnews.ca/news/3207157/ho.../?sf52880130=1

Before her torturous death, Grace Packer grew up in a hell of emotional, physical and sexual abuse, according to three children fostered by the adoptive mother who now stands charged, along with her boyfriend, of killing and dismembering the 14-year-old girl as part of a barbaric rape-murder fantasy.

Global News
    Police say Sara Packer, a former county adoptions supervisor, watched as her boyfriend, Jacob Sullivan, beat and raped Grace, who was then bound, gagged and left to die in a sweltering attic. Returning the next day and finding Grace still alive, Sullivan strangled her, court documents say. They stored her body in cat litter for months, then hacked it up and dumped it in a remote area where hunters found it in October, police said.

READ MORE: Mom, boyfriend charged in 14-year-old girl dismemberment death

In separate interviews with The Associated Press, the now-grown former foster daughters, all of whom lived with Sara Packer several years before Grace?s rape and murder, said Sara abused her adopted daughter and clearly favoured Grace?s biological brother, who was also adopted.

?Her favourite child, and you could see it plain as day, had always been Gracie?s brother,? said Jade Tenezaca, now 27. ?She was more demanding on Gracie to be normal. But Gracie is not normal. Gracie had a learning disability.?
    Tenezaca recounted an episode that, in hindsight, seems chilling. Sara was watching the TV crime drama ?CSI? once and casually mentioned that if she ever killed someone, she?d dismember the body and burn the pieces to ash, Tenezaca said.

?It kind of freaked me out,? she said.

Sara and her husband at the time, David Packer, fostered dozens of children before David was arrested in 2010 and sent to prison for sexually assaulting Grace and a 15-year-old foster daughter at their home in Allentown, about an hour north of Philadelphia.

Sara Packer lost her job as an adoptions supervisor for nearby Northampton County in April 2010, and she was barred from taking in any more foster children. But she wasn?t charged with a crime related to her husband?s abuse, and Grace and her brother continued to live in the home.

Pennsylvania?s child-welfare agency is investigating the circumstances around Grace?s death.

The abused foster daughter, now 25, told the AP that the sexual abuse by David Packer began when she was 15, shortly after she moved into the home, and went on for years. The AP is withholding the name of the woman because she is a victim of sexual abuse.

David moved the woman to a third-floor bedroom near the one he shared with Sara, she said. He would tie her to the bedpost and leave her there all night, she said. He would tie her to a chair and gag her. He dressed her in revealing outfits and made her go on a diet. He sexually abused her.

She said she felt she had nowhere to turn.

?After a while, I just gave up, mentally and physically. What was I supposed to do?? said the woman, adding she twice tried killing herself while living in the home and was hospitalized.

Sara Packer, the woman said, had to know about the abuse. Prosecutors say Sara was aware of her husband?s sexual contact with the foster daughter at least by the time the girl became an adult.

The now-grown foster daughter said she was unaware at the time that David Packer was also abusing Grace. But, she said, she did see Sara treat Grace horribly.

?Some parts of (Grace?s) brain didn?t work like ours, and you?d have to tell her more than a few times to do things. And Sara didn?t like that. She yelled, she screamed. She hit her. She was just a big bully to her,? the woman said.

Sara Packer?s lawyer said he has not yet seen police or child-welfare files from the 2010 investigation of David Packer, and does not have evidence that his client was involved in wrongdoing. He noted she maintained custody of Grace and her brother after David went to prison.

?It?s a good sign they investigated the family and didn?t pull the kids,? said the lawyer, John Fioravanti Jr. ?That suggests they didn?t think she was involved.?

The defense team has only just begun to investigate Sara?s life and the criminal charges, Fioravanti said. Her work history in Northampton County ? rising from case worker to supervisor over seven years before she was fired amid her husband?s criminal investigation ? suggests she was a dedicated child-care worker, he said.

Given those accomplishments, he said, ?it?s just beyond belief that all of a sudden you have this monster.?

Sara and David Packer divorced last year.

Crystal Rodack, a third former foster daughter, spent only a few months in the Packer home. But in January 2010, she said, she looked at David Packer?s phone and found photos and videos showing him sexually abusing the other foster daughter. She alerted relatives, who immediately called police.

Rodack said she always felt uncomfortable in the home. And, like the other former foster children, she said Grace took a back seat to her brother.

?They were really mean to Gracie in the home. She was always in trouble,? Rodack said. ?They would hit her, they would ground her and take stuff from her and keep her in her room. I felt bad for her.?

Yet the girl remained upbeat, Tenezaca said.

?Gracie was never in a bad mood. Gracie was always happy and fun, and she always wanted to be with the girls,? she said. ?She was warm. She would open her heart to anyone and everyone. If you gave her the chance, she would be your best friend.?

Tenezaca said she gave birth while still in the Packers? care. Sara Packer urged her to place the child for adoption, Tenezaca said, with Sara as the adoptive parent. Tenezaca agreed but changed her mind and kept the child.

?I wanted to do it,? she said, ?but something in me said, ?Don?t do it, don?t do it, you?re going to regret it.? And I?m thanking God I never did it.?

Quote Originally Posted by sogs View Post
    Nothing matters but the lesbian.

Thread Information