Thread: Donald Hosfeld (25) died from an alleged drug overdose

Donald Hosfeld (25) died from an alleged drug overdose

http://mydeathspace.com/article/2016..._drug_overdose

Donald J. "DJ" Hosfeld, 25, of Waterloo, IL, died December 8, 2016, in Red Bud, IL. He was born February 9, 1991, in St. Louis, MO.

He is survived by his children Bradley Lanfersieck, Liam Hosfeld, & Riley Hosfeld; mother Lisa Voiles; father Donald W. (Valerie) Hosfeld; brothers & sisters Michael (Emma) Hosfeld, Mary McArthur, Kyle Fredrick, Chris Gurule, Jesse Sullivan, Caitlyn Hosfeld, & Joshua Hosfeld; maternal grandparents Carol Voiles, & Mary & Bob Fredrick; paternal grandparents Dennis & Linda Kalz, & Richard Ezell; ex-wife Bailey McGinnis; nephews; & cousins.

He is preceded in death by his maternal grandfather Frank Voiles, & paternal grandfather Donald D. Hosfeld.

DJ was a member of Hope Christian Church.

As an expression of sympathy the family prefers memorial contributions to:
    Liam and Riley Hosfeld or
    Donald (DJ) Hosfeld Memorial Fund
    qbfc.org/donald-dj-hosfeld-memorial-fund/

Memorial Service:
    2 PM Saturday, December 17, 2016 at Hope Christian Church in Columbia, IL
    Pastor Darrell Jones officiating

http://www.quernheimfuneralhome.com/...Donald-Hosfeld

AJ Ellis and Kyle Fredrick my heart hurts for you guys today! I'm so sorry for your loss. Donald Hosfeld really tried with the struggle and couldn't get away! I just seen you two days ago with Roger Ryan Neff and we talked. You asked me to please get you a job you have changed, I heard the hurt in ur heart asking for help! I then went to personal where I put in my word for you. Knowing I was chancing it, but wanted to help. This news just really bothers me. Kyle is one of my best friends and he is torn! I know we didn't get along alot of the time because we had two different views, and different demons we are fighting. Please watch over your brother, your children and all of your friends. Please anyone who is having problems with any kind of drug please reach out for help! Another person gone, way to young. Rest In Peace DJ
    Last edited by Olivia; 12-18-2016 at 05:23 PM.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Very sad.

He was trying so hard. Thank you for trying to help him, he felt as if the world had given up.

Thread Information