Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Shanna Vandewege (36) and her infant son were found dead in bed and an investigation is ongoing

Shanna Vandewege (36) and her infant son were found dead in bed and an investigation is ongoing

http://mydeathspace.com/article/2016...ion_is_ongoing

When I added this one last night, the ME didnt have a COD for Shanna. They have updated now.

Manner Of Death: HOMICIDE
    Cause Of Death: INCISED WOUND OF ANTERIOR NECK

So they both had their necks cut?

http://www.dallasnews.com/news/fort-...use-police-say
    Both 36-year-old Shanna Vandewege and 3-month-old Diederik Vandewege had their throats slashed, a Tarrant County medical examiner's report indicates
    Fort Worth police said a man called 911 about 9:30 p.m after he arrived home in the 8500 block of Cactus Flower Drive and found his wife and child dead.
    I can be your *ADDICTION* if you wanna get hooked on something!!

Horrible.

"They tried so long to have a baby. She had three miscarriages prior to having one," says Mark Riddle, Shanna's father.

Riddle spoke to News 8 by phone from Colorado Friday. He was stunned by the tragedy that has struck his family. He says Craig discovered the bodies Thursday night when he came home from work.

"To the best I understand, he walked in, the house was all in disorder and walked in and found them both," RIddle says.
    http://www.wfaa.com/news/crime/mom-b...home/371770213

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Gawd, it is sad enough about Shanna, but thinking about the baby - I just can't.

If someone randomly broke in, ransacked the house and then slit both their throats, I would be shocked. To me the fact the baby was also killed makes this personal, as you would hope a random stranger would leave an innocent baby alone. Okay, I will just say it...the husband/father is suspect.

Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    Gawd, it is sad enough about Shanna, but thinking about the baby - I just can't.

If someone randomly broke in, ransacked the house and then slit both their throats, I would be shocked. To me the fact the baby was also killed makes this personal, as you would hope a random stranger would leave an innocent baby alone. Okay, I will just say it...the husband/father is suspect.
    Since we are saying things, I'll go ahead and say that the baby doesn't look like either parent to me. But I'm not an expert on tiny baby faces compared to parent faces. All babies look like little old aliens IMO.

Cute baby though. RIP baby and mama.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Wow. That's cold and calculated. Yeah, this wasn't a robbery gone wrong. This is either some psycho serial killer kind of stuff or personal.

Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    Since we are saying things, I'll go ahead and say that the baby doesn't look like either parent to me. But I'm not an expert on tiny baby faces compared to parent faces. All babies look like little old aliens IMO.

Cute baby though. RIP baby and mama.
    That struck me too. Baby doesn't look like either of them. Maybe after so many miscarriages they opted for donated eggs/sperm?
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    Wow. That's cold and calculated. Yeah, this wasn't a robbery gone wrong. This is either some psycho serial killer kind of stuff or personal.

That struck me too. Baby doesn't look like either of them. Maybe after so many miscarriages they opted for donated eggs/sperm?
    This was my assumption.

Babies don't look like anyone! Even the really cute ones look like grumpy little men.
    Just as I suspected. A ring of elderly pedophiles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Love View Post
    Fucking piece of shit, fucking scum, internet ass holes. fucking ingrate no life having fat ass. you have no fucking clue at whats going on fuck tard shit for brains.

Babies don't look like anyone! Even the really cute ones look like grumpy little men.
    That's usually the case and I agree, it's just that this little guy has some pretty distinctive features. JMHO I could be off base, it just popped out at me.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    That's usually the case and I agree, it's just that this little guy has some pretty distinctive features. JMHO I could be off base, it just popped out at me.
    If you look closely, his nose looks like hers, it's just a shockingly big nose on a little baby so it seems like it looks different.

FORT WORTH, Texas — Fort Worth police have ruled the deaths of a mother and her infant son as homicides.

Their bodies were found inside a home with their necks cut Thursday night.

The victims have been identified as 36-year-old Shanna Vandewege and her 3-month-old son Diederick.

Police have made no arrests and say they aren't looking at any one person as a suspect.

Shanna and her husband moved to Fort Worth from Colorado earlier this year.

I feel like there is surprisingly little media coverage about this which makes me think the police know who did it? Otherwise, if a random stranger attacked an infant and slit it's throat, surely there would be some huge media push?

http://www.twcnews.com/tx/austin/new...homicides.html

Quote Originally Posted by Olivia View Post
    FORT WORTH, Texas — Fort Worth police have ruled the deaths of a mother and her infant son as homicides.

Their bodies were found inside a home with their necks cut Thursday night.

The victims have been identified as 36-year-old Shanna Vandewege and her 3-month-old son Diederick.

Police have made no arrests and say they aren't looking at any one person as a suspect.

Shanna and her husband moved to Fort Worth from Colorado earlier this year.

I feel like there is surprisingly little media coverage about this which makes me think the police know who did it? Otherwise, if a random stranger attacked an infant and slit it's throat, surely there would be some huge media push?

http://www.twcnews.com/tx/austin/new...homicides.html
    They definitely seem to be keeping it close to the vest. This is the only place I've seen it reported and that's unusual for such a vile crime.

They moved there earlier this year. For some reason that sticks out to me.

Another scenario could be that Dad was caught up with some really bad people. I swear this looks like some kind of mob assassination for revenge or something. It was meant to make a statement if it wasn't someone that personally knew her.

Craig Allen is apart of a Freemason Messianic Fellowship, in one of thier rituals is to be initiated, is to pretend to slash the throat of the member or a warning not to betrayal the group status.

It is possible that Mr. Allen had a fallout with his group and they decided to show him who is in charge.

Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus View Post
    Craig Allen is apart of a Freemason Messianic Fellowship, in one of thier rituals is to be initiated, is to pretend to slash the throat of the member or a warning not to betrayal the group status.

It is possible that Mr. Allen had a fallout with his group and they decided to show him who is in charge.
    You're a psycho.

Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus View Post

Go away.

The house was in disarray, was anything of value taken?

Cutting someone's throat is an up-close-and-personal crime. Most people aren't going to let a stranger that close to them. Unless they were sleeping.

I can't comprehend why anyone would do that to a baby it's not like they can identify you.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Feel bad for thinking the dad was somehow involved.

I hope not tho.

RIP momma and baby.

Once again I believe Craig Allen took an oath of brotherhood of the freemasonry group and slitting throats are part of thier ritual not to denied or leave the group. I believe either he kill his family out of loyalty to the brotherhood or a member of his Messainc Group kill his family to show Craig not to go against the Head Council rules and regulations.

SIGN OF AN ENTERED APPRENTICE

The sign of the Entered Apprentice alludes to the penalty of the Entered Apprentice's obligation. The sign is made by drawing the right hand rapidly across the neck as shown on the left. The penalty that the sign alludes to is, "having my throat cut across, my tongue torn out by its roots, and my body buried in the rough sands of the sea at low water mark, where the tide ebbs and flows twice in twenty-four hours, should I ever knowingly violate this my Entered Apprentice obligation."

Explanation of the Entered Apprentice sign: Draw the right hand rapidly across the neck as represented and drop the arm to the side. This action shows the penalty of having the throat cut and the tongue ripped out.

http://www.ephesians5-11.org/handshakes.htm
    Painting a Rainbow on your Heart with Sunshine Love

Wow man, that sounds eerily similar to the oath I swore when I joined up with this group:

IMG_0707.jpg

Wow man, that sounds eerily similar to the oath I swore when I joined up with this group:

IMG_0707.jpg
    It was the fucking Fratelli's...case solved!😂

The baby had a prominent upper lip and the Dad had a prominent lower lip but you can't really see the Dad's upper lip because of his facial hair, maybe he had it too. Other than that, the only similarities I can see are to the mother. Having said that, I could never even see any family resemblance in my own children when they were babies, so I'm no authority. For some reason, I really want the Dad to not be involved in this one.

Quote Originally Posted by ~*LaDyLaZaRuS*~ View Post
    It was the fucking Fratelli's...case solved!��
    Those fuckers would.

I think the baby looks like the husband. His facebook shows pictures without all that facial hair. They're both a nice looking couple. Looks like they both loved to travel and visit new places.
    They looked like they were really in love with each other.

Shanna has some amazing dimples.

The baby's name was Diederek.
    http://fox6now.com/2016/12/19/mother...at-texas-home/

Thread Information