Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Shanna Vandewege (36) and her infant son were found dead in bed and an investigation is ongoing

Lawyered up, eh? Hmm

I'm with you guys. How could anyone hate a baby so much that they'd choose such a brutal method?

I can't see dad doing it himself. Maybe he hired someone.

The fact that she had three miscarriages stands out for some reason. If he was as enthusiastic about starting a family as she was, why kill your miracle child?
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    Just as I suspected. A ring of elderly pedophiles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Love View Post
    Fucking piece of shit, fucking scum, internet ass holes. fucking ingrate no life having fat ass. you have no fucking clue at whats going on fuck tard shit for brains.

Sounds like the police believe the husband did it.

Songbird- I've known a few men that were super happy about a baby.....until the baby came. They realize baby takes a lot of work and attention. They can't handle it. That's why they bail so soon after the baby is born.
    I even knew a man once (who I believe) was super jealous of his own baby. He couldn't handle the attention that the baby got.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post

Songbird- I've known a few men that were super happy about a baby.....until the baby came. They realize baby takes a lot of work and attention. They can't handle it. That's why they bail so soon after the baby is born.
    I even knew a man once (who I believe) was super jealous of his own baby. He couldn't handle the attention that the baby got.
    This.

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post

Dayum.

That's what I just don't get. Bail, for God's sake! You'll still be a shitty, irresponsible person, but you won't be a murderer to boot.

Only reason I could think of why someone might kill them both was maybe if he lost your temper with the baby, killed it, and then mom found out. But that doesn't seem to be the case here, I wouldn't think, as you don't "accidentally" slit someone's throat.

Shitty, shitty, shitty.
    Fucking piece of shit, fucking scum, internet ass holes. fucking ingrate no life having fat ass. you have no fucking clue at whats going on fuck tard shit for brains.

I would get a lawyer too, if I were in his position. Even if I was innocent.

Sometimes people choose to murder via throat cutting (ugh I hate even typing that) so that the victim doesn't scream. That's such a weird method for such a little baby, because at that age, they don't really have necks

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

#BREAKING ~ Fort Worth dad arrested in Colorado for murder of wife, infant son one week ago at family home... http://bit.ly/2ihb5ON

Supposedly from the comments, , he was directing the media to talk to his divorce attorney
    And when they arrested him, he didn't have his wedding ring on and had condoms in his pocket.
    Last edited by bermstalker; 12-22-2016 at 03:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    They definitely seem to be keeping it close to the vest.
    Woah you actually said that right, so many people say close to the chest.
    Gooble goble gooble goble one of us one of us. t(-_-)t

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    What a piece of crap he is.

Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    What a piece of crap he is.
    What the fuck? What kind of Scott Peterson type of Psychopath was this guy? He was sexually active after killing his family? If he had a divorce attorney why didn't he just get a divorce? God dammit I'm mad now.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Initial arrest warrant at link: http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/For...407964815.html

Apparently, he, using a false name, borrowed a guy's phone and called some people talking about a murder. Guy gets suspicious and calls cops and let them know that Craig left in a vehicle without rear tag. Police locate vehicle, follow, observe him pull over and affix a Texas tag to the vehicle and take off. Police then clocked him speeding, pulled him over, and he refused to exit vehicle for approximately 5 minutes after being told to do so. He had guns and ammunition on him and in the car.

'It's been a long week'

"It's been a long week, my wife and kid were murdered in Texas," Vandewege reportedly told one of the officers.
    Fort Worth police confirmed what Vandewege was saying, Wilson said.

Vandewege reportedly told an officer that he went into 7-Eleven to borrow a phone to tell his parents that three people had been taken into custody in connection with the slayings.

He said he was being blamed for their deaths and was on his way to Colorado to bury his wife and child. He said his attorney told him that he should leave Texas or else he would not be able to bury his family and that he should get a burner phone, according to police documents.

Vandewege also said that he was advised by his lawyer that if he did not have plates on his car he would not get pulled
    over.
    The fuck? What kind of lawyer said this to him, the prosecutor?

http://www.dallasnews.com/news/crime...-sons-slayings
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

I think lawyers actually do tell their clients to use burner phones sometimes because they are untraceable.

Also, I called it.

Seemed off to me that both mom and baby's throats were cut, and the house was left alone.
    I just didn't see a robbery gone bad or anything.

I also don't think it's odd that he had condoms in his pocket. I mean, a lot of men carry one on them.

Wow.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    What a complete fucking psycho. Seriously. To not just kill them both, but be such a sick bastard to slit their throats. Slit a little baby's throat! For real.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

How the fuck can you bring yourself to kill anyone like that, especially a fucking baby. Oh my god this makes me so sad. I don't even have words.

Slitting throats is just errghhh.

Like someone else said already, baby's barely have necks. You'd have to lift up their little chin and....ugh.
    If the dad actually did do it, that's a whole new level of fucked up.

Vandewege’s car was impounded and searched. Police found numerous boxes of different caliber ammunition, empty gas cans, camouflage clothing, numerous bottles of medication and an AR-15 style rifle and .22 revolver.
    http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2016/12/22/h...nd-infant-son/

You notice none of this is his fault. His lawyer told him to take the plates off, his lawyer told him to leave Texas, his lawyer told him blah blah blah. And who dishes this shit to the cops when they're arrested? If I had an attorney on retainer for this situation i wouldn't say a damn word, they could talk to the dude I'm paying to talk for me.

Wow. Fuck. That is not how I wanted that to end. Fuck that douche bag.

Taking the plats off your car is a quick way to get the police on your ass. I can't imagine any decent lawyer would tell their client to do something like that unless they really wanted to get caught. This sort of story really tests my feelings on the death penalty. I'd rather he just sit in prison getting shanked up the ass for years for this though.

What a shitty example of humanity.

I hope he's raped forever in prison.

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

What was this guy planning to do exactly? What a dumbass having all shit in his car. Too bad he didn't peace out himself.

Quote Originally Posted by Amy1217 View Post
    Taking the plats off your car is a quick way to get the police on your ass. I can't imagine any decent lawyer would tell their client to do something like that unless they really wanted to get caught. This sort of story really tests my feelings on the death penalty. I'd rather he just sit in prison getting shanked up the ass for years for this though.
    YES! The plate thing-its almost guaranteed you will get pulled over (in Ohio).

I don't think his lawyer told him that. Like Portia said, he's trying to deflect blame for doing something illegal.

I have an irrational hatred of this guy, and I wish death upon him. Shanna just wanted to be a mother. After several loses, she was finally able to become one. Then she only gets to spend 3 months with her baby, and she's killed by her husband.

Welp, this guy's going to hell.

Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    Welp, this guy's going to hell.
    Maybe not. God does forgives sins through His Son Jesus Christ.

If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

1 John 1:9

Thread Information