Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Anne-Christine Johnson (30) was murdered by her ex-husband

I corrected typos!

Ac mom was on to him since the get go for his controlling bizarre behavior. But he was the challenge and the asshole all women love. And thats what kept AC coming back.

Hi, this is Anne-Christine's sister. I came across this thread after googling about my sister's disappearance. I have to say my blood is boiling after reading crow's posts. Of course you're one of Shaun's friends.

Look, I spent a lot of time with ACJ and Shaun when they were together. I would regularly go over to their place and spend the night and babysit their son. I know Shaun pretty well, and AC is my sister so obviously I know her very well too.

Let me just start out by saying that while AC is not mom of the year, she does love her kids. The incident with the cocaine last year was a one time stupid thing she did with a friend. Emphasis on the stupid, obviously she shouldn't have done it. That does not mean she's a druggie like Shaun (and his friend crow) like to portray. I know my sister VERY well, she tells me everything. I would most definitely be able to tell if she was messed up on drugs. Do I think she's made some stupid choices? Absolutely. However, those bruises on her neck don't fucking lie. Shaun is abusive, plain and simple. Shaun is 6' and 220-250lbs, while AC is 5'2 and 100lbs. If she was trying to hurt him, don't you think he could easily over power her to stop her instead of doing what he did? You can't fake that shit.

I don't even know why I'm engaging with crow's BS. My sister is missing and people on the internet are just sitting here trying to fucking tarnish her name. It's disgusting.

Maybe if Shaun wasn't fucking abusive, people wouldn't be suspicious of him. Guy made his own bed.

I'm done here. I hope you all don't believe every word that crow posted.

Oh, and regarding crow's claims that AC has gone missing before. Yeah, for no more than 2-3 days at a time. 3-10 is fucking bullshit. And she ALWAYS checked in with someone, a lot of the times that person would be me. She would never just not contact anyone. I can't fucking stand the spreading of misinformation going on here.

Quote Originally Posted by cr0w View Post
    Unless they don't have all the information from her family. They've suspended the search today to verify some information they've received before resuming.

As far as his thumb being broken from strangling her...his thumb was shattered. Literally shattered. He had pins sticking out of it, and there's no physically possible way that could happen by strangling someone who's 5'2, 100 lbs. I also saw her two days after he broke his thumb, and she was fine and had no marks or any indicators that someone had choked her hard enough to shatter their thumb.

As far as the GoFundMe picture goes, again, I don't have the full story. I do have bits and pieces of info that lead me to believe she was so jacked up on some sort of substance that she was responsible for 90% of her own wounds, and the others were defensive to try to keep her from doing more damage.
    LOL at the fact that you think her "being on drugs" could be responsible for a violent strangling incident that led to bruises all over her neck. So fucking delusional.

Whether she was on drugs or not (and she wasn't), she didn't fucking deserve what happened to her. And now she's missing. Could we not fucking try to trash a missing person here?

Anybody being abused would leave too for periods of time to get away. Until they are drawn back in by the abusers bs. Its obvious in this situation the abuser was good at spreading BS about Anne-Christine. And when your good friends with all the cops in League City and then your daddy can hire anyone to clear you record. Im well known in a small crooked county. We all know how they cover up for good ole boys.

Hmm.

I'm sorry to come on here guns abalazing and dropping a bunch of f-bombs. It just REALLY pisses me off to read crow's comments.

I get it, my sister is not a perfect angel. Nobody is. I don't even give a fuck if she was actually on drugs or not at this point. The only thing that matters is that she's missing, and she needs to be found.

If Shaun isn't guilty, that truth will come out. If he is guilty, that will also come out.

Trashing either of them on the internet doesn't fucking help.

Stop acting like you're an "insider" who knows all the details when you clearly know next to nothing.

Yes, something is definitely off with our mom. Please just ignore her. I do not agree with her publicly accusing Shaun of murdering my sister. That is inappropriate and not helpful.

I love your mom, she's mad, upset and has no filter.

Quote Originally Posted by Simplycatholic View Post
    I love your mom, she's mad, upset and has no filter.
    You can't have "no filter" when it comes to an active investigation. Her behavior is wildly inappropriate. Maybe you can't see that because you aren't a part of our family. I do appreciate you defending my sister though. Your post was correct in that Shaun was very controlling towards her. However, I have to be fair here because I'm upset about Shaun's friend spreading misinformation about my sister. I want people on this forum to know that I'm not here to be completely one-sided and trash Shaun. While I 100% believe he was abusive and NOT the perfect, caring person crow makes him out to be, a few of the claims you made are not correct. He did not make AC cut off communication with her ex, and her oldest son did go over to their place to visit frequently. However, when I would go and visit them, I believe it was before their relationship turned ugly; a little while after I moved hours away it seemed like it went downhill.

Of course I don't want to say that Shaun killed her, because I want more than anything for my sister to be alive and well. I'm not going to eliminate it as a possibility though considering the history of abuse.

At this point, I can say with 99% certainty that as her sister, I do not believe she would disappear on her own accord without contacting anyone. Her friends and family believe the same thing, and that is why we are so worried about her.

Please crow, stop trying to fucking paint my sister in an awful light. It's not fair.

Ask your sister when she returns from one of her benders why she was constantly trying to score adderall off my wife after she went through a month's supply in three days.

Your reactions here are digging your hole even deeper, but keep on. It lets people see how unhinged your side of the family is. I'm not engaging you further. I've laid out the truth regarding this story in a calm, rational manner and everything I've posted about your sister can be verified. I've done my absolute best trying not to disparage Anne outside of posting things I've personally witnessed, with zero speculation. If you want to put me to any sort of test, you're more than welcome to. I want Anne home safe as much as any of you do, but I'm sick and god damned tired of you trying to drive the narrative against Shaun because you know god damned well your sisters history. It's only out of respect for Shaun that I don't tear Anne down publicly.

RenNstimpy, I hope you find your sister safe before Christmas. It's none of my business, but maybe you and your family should stay off the internet for a while and remain positive.

SimplyCatholic, you come off as a bit insane and uneducated on legal matters. After reading some of the mother's initial comments, obtaining an attorney seems like a reasonable thing to do for the ex husband. Since, it doesn't appear that the ex has ever been changed with any type of abuse, what you're doing is slander....and it's not helping you find your friend any faster. You should spend your keystrokes pleading for more volunteers to help look for her.

Also, you might want to tell your mom that if she's so concerned about Anne's children being in the public eye, she should stop using them as props when she's not using the Find Anne-Christine Facebook page as her own personal fucking food blog.

Your right she has to have a filter in an active investigation. Im holding out hope for you, your mom, dad and sibilings...everyone. My mom was your moms sponsor when she became catholic. Your family had Thanksgiving with us when yall were little. You kids were all so cute :) I have been on all your sites every day updating my dad. My heart hurts for all of you every day. My prayers are with Anne-Christine.

Wow, no need to be so rude, crow.

Wow, no need to be so rude, crow

I'm tired of them thinking they get to dictate what's 'fair' while they push a narrative that's 100% bullshit and manipulate people into thinking Anne was an angel and anything resembling a mother.

On that note, I'm out. Sorry for the topic turning into what it has. Hopefully this will be the end of it.

Ok my best friend is a physician and I work with physicians daily. Also take adderral prescribed. If anyone took 30 days of adderral 3 days, it would kill them! So quit with the bs crow! I cant believe your posts....

Crow get your buddy to take a lie detector to clear himself. It would put all this speculation to rest.

But as a parting shot, RenNstimpy, I've met you before. I know about you. You're willing to believe anything Anne tells you, because she's your sister. I understand that. I don't expect you to agree with things I share that happened outside of your presence. That doesn't mean they didn't happen.

Ask your sister when she returns from one of her benders why she was constantly trying to score adderall off my wife after she went through a month's supply in three days.

Your reactions here are digging your hole even deeper, but keep on. It lets people see how unhinged your side of the family is. I'm not engaging you further. I've laid out the truth regarding this story in a calm, rational manner and everything I've posted about your sister can be verified. I've done my absolute best trying not to disparage Anne outside of posting things I've personally witnessed, with zero speculation. If you want to put me to any sort of test, you're more than welcome to. I want Anne home safe as much as any of you do, but I'm sick and god damned tired of you trying to drive the narrative against Shaun because you know god damned well your sisters history. It's only out of respect for Shaun that I don't tear Anne down publicly.
    Lol yeah I'm "unhinged" because I'm upset that my sister is missing and some Internet know-it-all is trying to spread false information about her.

You can't fix stupid. Peace ✌🏼

Also, you might want to tell your mom that if she's so concerned about Anne's children being in the public eye, she should stop using them as props when she's not using the Find Anne-Christine Facebook page as her own personal fucking food blog.
    I kicked her off that page. I already confirmed my mom is crazy. Next.

Quote Originally Posted by Simplycatholic View Post
    Ok my best friend is a physician and I work with physicians daily. Also take adderral prescribed. If anyone took 30 days of adderral 3 days, it would kill them! So quit with the bs crow! I cant believe your posts....
    Then maybe you guys should use Anne as a case study, since apparently she's a mutant.

As for the lie detector thing, I don't speak for Shaun. I speak for myself, therefore I don't have anything to say about what he does or does not agree to. I do know, however, that he's allowed a complete search of his home as well as multiple interviews, which have turned up nothing.

And, if you are so suspicious of the white car claim, remember Anne used Uber a hell of a lot.

Thread Information