Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 412

Thread: Anne-Christine Johnson (30) was murdered by her ex-husband

  1. #26
    Also, those marks on her neck from the GoFundMe page...those are scratches, not bruises. You wouldn't receive only scratches if you were being strangled into unconsciousness.

  2. #27
    I should also add that I don't mean to make Anne out to be 'crazy' or to put a bad picture of her out there, but I don't want there to be a witch hunt against Shaun thanks to her family pushing a narrative against him. Shaun is one of the best human beings I've ever known, a guy who recently quit his job working for the city to become an advocate for parents of children with special needs as a liason between them and the school system to make sure that they get anything and everything their kid needs from the district. He's basically been a single father to a child who was born at 27 weeks and spent the first months of his life in the NICU with Shaun literally there by his bedside when he wasn't required to be at work. He's taken such good care of his kid that he's as highly-functioning as an individual with autism can possibly be, and now he's dedicating his life to helping other parents in his situation. Every time life throws Shaun a s**t sandwich, he simply deals with it and takes care of his son. He would do NOTHING that would jeopardize his son in any way.

    I wish I could say the same for Anne, but that's not where her priorities lie. Maybe if she can finally deal with her issues and conquer the demons she's been fighting for years, she'll get there one day, but I don't hold out much hope. These are all my opinions and mine alone, of course, but the accusations and insinuations that her family are throwing out there are disgusting. I think they've all seen Gone Girl too many times.

  3. #28
    Senior Member Bewitchingstorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Posts
    6,612
    Rep Power
    21474846
    You said she has disappeared before this? For how long?

  4. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    You said she has disappeared before this? For how long?
    Yes, 4 or 5 times during her marriage to Shaun. Anywhere between 3-10 days.

  5. #30
    Moderator bowieluva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    65,549
    Rep Power
    21474913
    So you basically think this is some Gone Girl shit. Interesting, would be curious to hear from more people who knew her.

  6. #31
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    10
    Rep Power
    0
    I don't know cr0w.... those marks on her neck look like bruises and scratches to me.

  7. #32
    There are more scratches than bruises, and it'd be hard for someone to self-inflict deep bruising on their throat that would be characteristic of being choked into unconsciousness multiple times. I'm not saying EVERY injury of hers was self-inflicted, mind you, but it's hard not to get injured when someone is trying to restrain you while you're going apeshit on yourself.

  8. #33
    Anyway, I've said my piece on this. I've shared all the facts I know that can be verified easily with a bit of sleuthing. Anything else I can say is going to veer into the realm of opinion and speculation, and my entire reason for posting here was to offer an alternative to the narrative that Anne's mother and sister (and NOT her father and step-mother, notably) are pushing in the media. I hope the situation is resolved and everyone comes out okay in the end.

  9. #34
    🤔 Angiebla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    9,433
    Rep Power
    21474851
    Quote Originally Posted by cr0w View Post
    Anyway, I've said my piece on this. I've shared all the facts I know that can be verified easily with a bit of sleuthing. Anything else I can say is going to veer into the realm of opinion and speculation, and my entire reason for posting here was to offer an alternative to the narrative that Anne's mother and sister (and NOT her father and step-mother, notably) are pushing in the media. I hope the situation is resolved and everyone comes out okay in the end.
    Thank you for the information and input.

    My question to you is, do you know if Anne is anemic? I have seen similiar dark circles under the eye's of an anemic person. People don't usually get double black eyes without other facial trauma.

    This isn't Webslueths you don't have to censor what you say (within reason).
    Last edited by Angiebla; 12-21-2016 at 10:10 AM.

    "The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

  10. #35
    Moderator bowieluva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    65,549
    Rep Power
    21474913
    Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    Thank you for the information and input.

    My question to you is, do you know if Anne is anemic? I have seen similiar dark circles under the eye's of an anemic person. People don't usually get double black eyes without other facial trauma.

    This isn't Webslueths you don't have to censor what you say (within reason). Her mom is playing up "mother of the year" and she's doesn't have custody of 2 out of 3 of her children?

    When I saw her fb pictures, I got the borderline vibe. I could be wrong though.
    I think he's censoring out of the best interest for his friend, rather than any stranger here freaking out.

    But I also got a weird vibe from this chick, so it's very interesting to hear from someone who knew them. I hope she just Gone Girl'd herself.That's a much less depressing ending for everyone involved.

  11. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    Thank you for the information and input.

    My question to you is, do you know if Anne is anemic? I have seen similiar dark circles under the eye's of an anemic person. People don't usually get double black eyes without other facial trauma.

    This isn't Webslueths you don't have to censor what you say (within reason). Her mom is playing up "mother of the year" and she's doesn't have custody of 2 out of 3 of her children?

    When I saw her fb pictures, I got the borderline vibe. I could be wrong though.
    bowieluva is right, I'm trying to limit what I say to protect all parties involved. I'll answer the best I can.

    Anne is probably anemic, and lord only knows what else as she's been bulimic, anorexic, and almost any other 'ic' you can imagine over the course of her life. She does not lead a lifestyle that is conducive to being healthy. I don't think I've ever seen her eat actual food. Just red wine and uppers at a certain point.

    As far as the Mother of the Year thing goes, I've seen her show zero interest in being a mother to her kids. Their fathers take care of them, and Anne flits in and out of their lives whenever she sees fit. I've never heard her youngest say her name, call her mom, or really even acknowledge her presence.

    The picture being painted of her is completely skewed one way, and I really hope the truth is allowed to come out one day. Shaun refuses to speak ill of her, despite all the stuff that's going on and had gone on up to this point. He wants her to show back up and be okay as much as anyone. We all do.

    I have a few theories of my own that I would LOVE to speculate on, but I can't do it since I'm personally connected to the two parties involved.

  12. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by cr0w View Post
    bowieluva is right, I'm trying to limit what I say to protect all parties involved. I'll answer the best I can.

    Anne is probably anemic, and lord only knows what else as she's been bulimic, anorexic, and almost any other 'ic' you can imagine over the course of her life. She does not lead a lifestyle that is conducive to being healthy. I don't think I've ever seen her eat actual food. Just red wine and uppers at a certain point.

    As far as the Mother of the Year thing goes, I've seen her show zero interest in being a mother to her kids. Their fathers take care of them, and Anne flits in and out of their lives whenever she sees fit. I've never heard her youngest say her name, call her mom, or really even acknowledge her presence.

    The picture being painted of her is completely skewed one way, and I really hope the truth is allowed to come out one day. Shaun refuses to speak ill of her, despite all the stuff that's going on and had gone on up to this point. He wants her to show back up and be okay as much as anyone. We all do.

    I have a few theories of my own that I would LOVE to speculate on, but I can't do it since I'm personally connected to the two parties involved.

    Thanks.... it's really interesting to hear things from the other side. That being said I'm having a hard time believing she is all bad and he is this totally innocent special needs advocate who married a crazy druggy. But I respect that that's your friend and won't go into that. Either way I will say that something seems totally off with her mom

  13. #38
    I've never said Shaun is a complete angel, however in this situation, and from the many things that have gone on over the course of their relationship, my opinion of Anne is very low, and I'm being gracious in my description of her at many points. I can't help but be blunt about that, because of what she's put my best friend through.

    He's a different person than he was when they got together. The big difference is that their son changed him and made him grow up and become a father first, while Anne has shown zero signs of growth as a person whatsoever.

  14. #39
    Administrator Olivia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    26,294
    Rep Power
    21474875
    Quote Originally Posted by cr0w View Post
    I've never said Shaun is a complete angel, however in this situation, and from the many things that have gone on over the course of their relationship, my opinion of Anne is very low, and I'm being gracious in my description of her at many points. I can't help but be blunt about that, because of what she's put my best friend through.

    He's a different person than he was when they got together. The big difference is that their son changed him and made him grow up and become a father first, while Anne has shown zero signs of growth as a person whatsoever.
    Have the police spoken to you? You seem to have lots of possibly good info?

  15. #40
    If they felt they needed information from me, I'd be glad to talk to them. However, I know they know everything I do and more, which is why they've come out and publicly said they have no evidence and Shaun has been completely cooperative and helpful.

  16. #41
    Quote Originally Posted by cr0w View Post
    If they felt they needed information from me, I'd be glad to talk to them. However, I know they know everything I do and more, which is why they've come out and publicly said they have no evidence and Shaun has been completely cooperative and helpful.
    I see, makes sense. If it's true that she's gone missing a few times before that seems really telling. Hopefully nothing terrible happened

  17. #42
    Senior Member bermstalker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    12,567
    Rep Power
    21474854
    Thanks for all the information crow.

    It's always nice when somebody comes here with rational conversation.

  18. #43
    🤔 Angiebla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    9,433
    Rep Power
    21474851
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    I think he's censoring out of the best interest for his friend, rather than any stranger here freaking out.

    But I also got a weird vibe from this chick, so it's very interesting to hear from someone who knew them. I hope she just Gone Girl'd herself.That's a much less depressing ending for everyone involved.
    Ok gotcha. That makes sense, and I probably should have realized that.

    Quote Originally Posted by cr0w View Post
    bowieluva is right, I'm trying to limit what I say to protect all parties involved. I'll answer the best I can.

    Anne is probably anemic, and lord only knows what else as she's been bulimic, anorexic, and almost any other 'ic' you can imagine over the course of her life. She does not lead a lifestyle that is conducive to being healthy. I don't think I've ever seen her eat actual food. Just red wine and uppers at a certain point.

    As far as the Mother of the Year thing goes, I've seen her show zero interest in being a mother to her kids. Their fathers take care of them, and Anne flits in and out of their lives whenever she sees fit. I've never heard her youngest say her name, call her mom, or really even acknowledge her presence.

    The picture being painted of her is completely skewed one way, and I really hope the truth is allowed to come out one day. Shaun refuses to speak ill of her, despite all the stuff that's going on and had gone on up to this point. He wants her to show back up and be okay as much as anyone. We all do.

    I have a few theories of my own that I would LOVE to speculate on, but I can't do it since I'm personally connected to the two parties involved.
    The eating disorder thing makes sense.

    Hopefully she just ran off temporarily, I think that's the best case scenerio.
    Last edited by Angiebla; 12-21-2016 at 10:08 AM.

    "The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

  19. #44
    I'm of the same mind you are. If anything has happened to Anne, God forbid, it's because of a choice she made.

    I do appreciate you guys allowing me to post the other side of the story and also being willing to hear me out. Hopefully I'll have some good news to share with you sooner than later.

  20. #45
    Senior Member Bewitchingstorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Posts
    6,612
    Rep Power
    21474846
    Thanks for sharing with us, Crow. How long have you known Anne? I take it you have been friends with Shaun for awhile now.

  21. #46
    I've known her since her and Shaun got together, about six years now. I've known Shaun since...2003-2004 I believe. I'm getting old and the years are starting to blend together. I feel like it's been a lot longer.

  22. #47
    Senior Member Bewitchingstorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Posts
    6,612
    Rep Power
    21474846
    I hope she is okay and just went missing on her own accord. Has Shaun said what he thinks happened? I agree her family are definitely making a point to make him out to be the abusive ex, but court documents show it was a volatile relationship overall.

  23. #48
    We all have our ideas, but frankly Shaun has as much of a clue as I do. No one knows what happened after she left his house that day.

    It was a volatile relationship, yes, because one party couldn't keep themselves out of trouble.

  24. #49
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    19
    Rep Power
    0
    First off i have neen a close friend to the Johnson family for the past 26 years. And both parents are very well educated and intelligent. They went to church every sunday and lived in aa very noce community. Anne-Christines mom os not off, shes scare to death her daughter could be dead. Anne-Christine was married before and had a great relationship with her ex and her exes family. Anne Christines family also has a great relationship woth him and his family. When AC met Shaun he was very jealous and VERY CONTROLLING. He made her cutt off all communication with her ex and didnt want her to see her 1st son. So AC mom would pick up the son and spend days every week with him. This hasnt stopped. If you read the posts AC ex inlaws from jer first marriage have nothong but great tjongs to say about her. And the gofundme, this guy was reaguarly abusive. And if any of you know anything about abusive men. They alienate their victim from their parents, family, friends, in the mean time comes accross as the nicest most caring individuals in public. They are dr. Jeckle and mr. Hyde. You realize this man never had a relationship with any of her family? You realize this coward refused a lie detector test and lawyerd up. If hes innocent, he would take the test immediately clear himself. He knows how to put on a good show. All abusers do...he was the last one to see her....GUILTY!

  25. #50
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    19
    Rep Power
    0
    First off i have been a close friend to the Johnson family for the past 26 years. And both parents are very well educated and intelligent. They went to church every sunday and lived in aa very nice community. Anne-Christines mom is not off, shes scared to death her daughter could be dead. Anne-Christine was married before and had a great relationship with her ex and her exes family. Anne Christines family also has a great relationship with him and his family. When AC met Shaun he was very jealous and VERY CONTROLLING. He made her cutt off all communication with her ex and didnt want her to see her 1st son. So AC mom would pick up the son and spend days every week with him. This hasnt stopped. If you read the posts AC ex inlaws from her first marriage have nothing but great things to say about her. And the gofundme, this guy was reaguarly abusive. And if any of you know anything about abusive men. They alienate their victim from their parents, family, friends, in the mean time comes accross as the nicest most caring individuals in public. They are dr. Jeckle and mr. Hyde. You realize this man never had a relationship with any of her family? You realize this coward refused a lie detector test and lawyerd up. If hes innocent, he would take the test immediately clear himself? He knows how to put on a good show. All abusers do...he was the last one to see her....GUILTY!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •