Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17

Thread: Anne-Christine Johnson (30) was murdered by her ex-husband

So, is he going to disappear, or suicide?

Quote Originally Posted by YayMe View Post
    So, is he going to disappear, or suicide?
    Fingers crossed it's option number 2

well this is an update I didn't see coming. It never occurred to me he'd make bond. Ihope several things: that their child is well protected, that he is given no time with child without several people there for protection, that he not find anyone he deems an enemy, and that her mother never be allowed to have a weapon due to her mental state.
    Marshmallow here is the one I liken to Ed Gein... Originally Posted by Heartbroken1

Can anyone confirm that Shaun was/is a white supremacist?

Interesting that he was able to make 500k bond despite being prototypical white trash.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteTrashPlague View Post

Interesting that he was able to make 500k bond despite being prototypical white trash.
    Maybe his dad? Didn't he own the company associated w the house she died in? I might have that confused though.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteTrashPlague View Post

I am an acquaintance of Shaun's, it's been several, several years since I have seen or spoken to him tho. I was always under the impression that while he didn't have much, his family did. From my understanding that was how he was able to secure the job working for the City of League City. This is all an assumption tho.

I still can't believe he was capable of this. It's a hard one to wrap your head around.

https://www.chron.com/neighborhood/b...r-12396816.php

Grandmother fights for visitation after League City woman's grisly slaying

When her daughter's ex-husband admitted to the brutal Christmastime slaying that shook League City, Stephanie Lieber Johnson thought it would help bring closure.

Instead, almost a year later she's fighting the accused killer's family for time with her grandson, who has autism. She filed an appeal this week after a judge ruled against her.

"There is no fit parent in the whole scenario, and basically the murderer shouldn't be able to have any say-so in this," said attorney Stefanie Gonzalez, who is representing the victim's mother in her bid for visitation rights and conservatorship.

But a lawyer for the boy's paternal grandfather said the child "has had enough" and said it was "for a reason" the victim's mother was not previously named as conservator.
    The couple had a turbulent relationship in the years leading up to Johnson's death, filing protective orders against one another, including one in which the waitress said she feared for her life and recounted an alleged assault. But when the pair divorced in 2015, they agreed to name Hardy's father as the sole managing conservator should anything happen to both parent.

So when Johnson was killed and Hardy jailed on the Galveston County murder charge, care for their 6-year-old special needs son fell to the grandfather.

Initially, the slain woman's mother, Johnson, was able to get a single supervised visit. But then she decided to take legal action and formally file for visitation rights in March.

"This was an uphill battle," Gonzalez said. In part, that's because Johnson has no standing in the case. But in part, it's because there's no indication the boy's grandfather is any way unfit, the Houston-based lawyer said.

Kathleen McCumber, who is representing the grandfather, stressed that other family members have been allowed access to the boy. "He is a really good guy trying to raise this kid under horrible circumstances," she said.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    He left an apology note? Ok he's crazy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Words Words View Post
    that's what makes him crazy? I thought it was the chips.

I'm pretty new here so I just now read this whole thread. Are there any other updates? Is Shaun still out on bail? Trial date set or anything?

And for what it's worth, after reading this whole thing, I am weary of everything Crowe says. He's too smooth and flies off the handle too easily.

And by weary, I mean leery. Whoopsie.

According to the "Justice for Anne-Christine" Fb page in January, the update was: "The hearing for the motion to suppress evidence has been moved from this upcoming Wednesday, Jan. 24 to a new date- April 12-13, 2018.

The trial date has been moved to July 16, 2018.". The comments point to Shaun still being out on bail.

Wow. Just re-read this thread and it was a trip down memory lane for sure. I had forgotten about this case. It's certainly a crazy one.

Regarding the Grandmother, Molly had mentioned not having a good relationship with her Mother as was the same with Anne-Christine. I'm assuming that some of those reasons are why she isn't getting visitation rights. What those reasons are remain to be seen, but since both daughters had reasons for being estranged I'm going to trust that those reasons are good ones.

I wonder how Molly is doing. I wonder how Trey is doing. I seriously can't believe this POS is out on bail. It concerns me that his family has custody considering the fact that he's not on jail ATM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    I thought the exact same thing. Poor Brennen Tammons.
    Oh well, back to gum.
    ....or exchanging Puke's wang for spicy nuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    I know, right? What the fuck, puke? Willing to take in Boston, an Irish dude and like, 17 dogs but not Ron? poor Ron.

Quote Originally Posted by Non_Saepe View Post
    And by weary, I mean leery. Whoopsie.
    Wary
    😁

Thread Information