Thread: Tami (51) and Cheyene (26) Chenoweth and James McGhee (59) killed, baby abducted

Tami (51) and Cheyene (26) Chenoweth and James McGhee (59) killed, baby abducted

Authorities say three adults were found dead and a baby was abducted from a home in northeast Arkansas. The child was found hours later, unharmed, and a suspect has been arrested.

Arkansas State Police say sheriff?s deputies discovered the bodies at the home near Huntsville, in Madison County, on Tuesday evening. In a news release, the victims were identified as Tami Lynn Chenoweth, 51, James Stanley McGhee, 59, and Cheyene Chenoweth, 26.

Authorities deduced that the infant, less than 1 year, was missing and state troopers started searching for two vehicles that were seen at the home earlier in the day. They pulled over one of the vehicles, a van, about 200 miles from Huntsville.

Hunter Chenoweth, 22, who was armed with a rifle, was arrested during the traffic stop. He is being held at a detention center while the homicide investigation continues, according to the news release. Formal charges will be determined by the Madison County prosecuting attorney.

The driver of the van, a 25-year-old woman, was questioned by police and released.

The abducted infant was found unharmed in the van and has been placed in the care of the Department of Human Services.
    https://www.blackhillsfox.com/2021/0...m_content=kevn
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

State police investigating Madison County triple homicide (James Stanley McGhee, 59), (Tami Lynn Chenoweth, 51), (Cheyene Chenoweth, 26)

https://www.facebook.com/tammielynn.chenowethmcgehee

https://www.facebook.com/stan.mcgehee.5

Cheyenne - https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100027723787816

https://www.arkansasonline.com/news/...county-triple/

A 22-year-old DeQueen man killed his mother, stepfather, and sister inside an Elkins home after an argument escalated between him and his mother on Tuesday, according to a report from the Madison County prosecuting attorney.

Hunter Chenoweth told officers an argument between him and his mother, Tami Lynn Chenoweth, 51, escalated to where she pointed a weapon at him, the report states. He then fatally shot her, he told officers.

He then got into an argument with his sister, Cheyene Chenoweth, 26, who was in another room, the report states. He fatally stabbed her, according to the report.

According to authorities, Hunter waited for his stepfather, James Stanley McGhee, 59, to return home from work. Hunter told officers he locked the door to communicate with him through the door, the report states. Upon discovering his wife dead, McGhee breached the locked door, holding a knife, the report states, and Hunter fatally shot him.

Deputies with the Madison County sheriff's office received a call around 5 p.m. Tuesday about three people found dead inside the residence at 3487 County Road 6041, according to a state police news release.

Detectives received information about a child who was believed to be at the home and possibly abducted by the killer, according to state police.

Troopers spotted a van matching the description of one of the vehicles around 10:10 p.m. Tuesday traveling west on Interstate 30 near Benton, authorities said.

State police said that after troopers initiated a traffic stop, a passenger in the van exited the vehicle with a rifle and began verbally provoking the troopers.

The driver of the van was a 25-year-old DeQueen woman who was questioned and later released, state police said. Also in the van was the abducted child, police said.

The child was unharmed and turned over to the Department of Human Services.

During the traffic stop, troopers were able to move in behind the armed man and arrest Hunter Chenoweth, state police said.

Chenoweth is being held at the Saline County jail during the course of the investigation. Formal charges will be determined by the Madison County prosecuting attorney, according to the news release.

I wonder if that was his child? Maybe he wanted to take the child, no one wanted him to, so he killed them?

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

That was my guess, his kid and the unidentified woman was Mom. Terrible situation.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

Thread Information