Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Danielle Stislicki (28) missing from Southfield, MI since 12/2/16

Danielle Stislicki (28) missing from Southfield, MI since 12/2/16

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/p...on-hills-woman

Police seek missing 28-year-old Farmington Hills woman

Farmington Hills police are searching for a missing 28-year-old woman who was last seen Friday in Southfield.

Danielle Stislicki's vehicle was left at her home in the area of Halsted and Grand River in Farmington Hills, even though she was last seen in Southfield.

Stislicki has brown, wavy, medium-length hair, is 5 feet 5 inches tall and weighs 123 pounds. She was last seen wearing blue jeans, a black zip-up shirt, a blue Eddie Bauer coat and burgundy boots.

Her family said it's out of character for her to be missing, and they are concerned.

Anyone with information is asked to call Farmington Hills police at 248-871-2610.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    Lazarus is pretty exceptional and he's been here for awhile, smearing his poo around the threads for attention. Don't be like Lazarus.

From RBW link:
    Danielle Stislicki's vehicle was left at her home in the area of Halsted and Grand River in Farmington Hills, even though she was last seen in Southfield
    The wording of this sentence is confusing. I understand what they are trying to say, but they could have worded it better.

So that leaves a lot of questions...was she seen alone in Southfield? Could she have driven home from there? Did someone else drive her there?

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

http://www.candgnews.com/news/police...ls-woman-97879

Police search for missing Hills woman

The Farmington Hills Police Department is investigating a report of a missing Farmington Hills resident, Danielle Ann Stislicki, according to a press release.

Stislicki, 28, is described as white, with brown, wavy, medium-length hair. She is 5 feet 5 inches tall and weighs 123 pounds.

Stislicki was last seen dressed in blue jeans, a black zip-up shirt, a blue Eddie Bauer coat and burgundy boots. She has a fish tattoo on her hip, a constellation tattoo on her shoulder, a peacock tattoo on the lower left side of her back, and a candy peanuts and popcorn tattoo on her foot.

Stislicki was last seen Dec. 2 leaving MetLife Life Insurance in Southfield, according to her missing person’s poster, but her vehicle was left in Farmington Hills in the area of Halsted and Grand River, at her home.

According to Lt. Ted Goff, of the Southfield Police Department, Stislicki works at MetLife.

Her family said in a press release that her behavior is out of character and is a concern to the family and police.

Goff said both agencies are working together to help solve the disappearance, but the Farmington Hills agency is mainly handling the case.

“We’ve been in touch with Farmington Hills police and assisting with anything they need, but at this point it’s their investigation,” Goff said.

Goff said that at this point, residents are not in danger following the incident.

“We need to talk to Farmington Hills, but we don’t have any information that there’s foul play or any type of danger involved with anybody else,” he said.

Lt. Jeff King, of the Farmington Hills police, could not be reached for comment. Anyone with information on Stislicki is asked to contact the Farmington Hills Police Department at (248) 871-2610.

Lazarus is pretty exceptional and he's been here for awhile, smearing his poo around the threads for attention. Don't be like Lazarus.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.

DISCLAIMER: The following quotes are not in reference to your loved one. They are quotes found to be funny in regard to much older cases.

Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post

Okay this is the part where I admit he's kind of pretty, or at least he would be if he hadn't killed his sister and smeared poo on her candy.

Is she scowling in every pic, or is that her unfortunate face?!?

http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2016/12/...inst-her-will/

Family Fears Missing Farmington Hills Woman Is ‘Somewhere Being Held’ Against Her Will

Family members say they suspect foul play as more details are released in the case of a Farmington Hills woman who disappeared last week.

Police say 28-year-old Danielle “Dani” Stislicki left her job at MetLife on Telegraph Rd., north of 10 Mile, in Southfield at around 5 p.m. Friday, and was supposed to stop home and then meet a friend for dinner.

However, police say she never showed up for that dinner meeting, didn’t make it to work as scheduled the next day, and hasn’t been heard from since.
    Stislicki’s Jeep was found a day later, parked outside her home at the Independence Green apartments in the area of Halsted and Grand River in Farmington Hills. The vehicle was locked, police said, and Stislicki’s purse — along with her ID and credit cards — was found inside. Police said they found no signs of a struggle.

Speaking at a news conference on Wednesday, Stislicki’s mother and father said its out of character for her to disappear like this, that she’s dependable, and that there’s just no way she would up and leave without a word.

Her mom suspects she was abducted.

“Our concern is that Danielle is somewhere being held, not by her choice, and wants to come home — and we want to bring her home,” she said, with tears in her eyes, issuing an emotional plea to the public for help.

“The way you can help is help spread this across the world, spread this to your family, coworkers, talk about it. I ask you, I plead as a family, as a mother, from the deepest of my heart, help us bring Danielle home…There is a huge community out there that Danielle belongs to and we need to go ahead and bring her home.”

Anyone who may have been in the area of Stislicki’s workplace or her apartment early Friday evening is asked to try to recall if they spotted Stislicki’s vehicle — a dark gray Jeep Renegade, mud-covered on the bottom half — on the road, where, and at what time. Also, was she alone in the vehicle? And in what state did she appear?

Investigators want to speak to:

Anyone who may have seen Stislicki and/or her Jeep leaving the Met Life office parking lot on Dec. 2.

Anyone who may have seen Stislicki and/or her Jeep arriving at her apartment complex between 5 p.m. on Dec. 2nd and 6 p.m. on Dec. 3.

Anyone who may have seen Stislicki any time between 5 p.m. on Dec. 2 and 6 p.m. on Dec. 3 when her Jeep was found.

Police are also looking for Stislicki’s keys, with a distinctive key charm: a smiling yellow figure with a green body and yellow legs; as well as her cell phone: a Samsung Galaxy Core Prime phone in a rose-colored case.

Stislicki is described as 5 feet, 5 inches, about 123 pounds, with brown wavy medium-length hair. She was wearing jeans, a black zip-up shirt, a sky blue Eddie Bauer 3-in-1 jacket and burgundy boots. She has no known mental health issues.

A cash reward raised via GoFundMe for information leading to Stislicki’s whereabouts is up to over $16,000. In addition, a $50,000 reward is being offered by Independence Green Apartments upon the safe return of Danielle and an arrest and conviction if illegal activity was involved.

About a dozen law enforcement agencies, including the FBI and Secret Service, are now involved in the investigation.

Anyone who may have seen this missing woman with information should call Farmington Hills Police Command Desk anytime at 248-871-2610. Tipsters may remain anonymous.

http://www.freep.com/story/news/loca...120k/95193726/

Reward for missing Farmington Hills woman hits $120K

The reward for information about Danielle Stislicki’s disappearance now exceeds $120,000 as authorities investigate the whereabouts of the 28-year-old, who’s now been missing for a week, police said this morning.

Stislicki of Farmington Hills was last seen around 5 p.m. Dec. 2 when she left work at MetLife near 10 Mile and Telegraph in Southfield, Farmington Hills police say. She left in her vehicle, which was later found at the Independence Green Apartments near Halsted and Grand River in Farmington Hills, where she lived.

Police said Stislicki’s employer and the apartment complex owners are each offering $50,000 for information about her disappearance. In addition, people have donated more than $21,000 to a GoFundMe web page to help find her.

Missing fb page: https://www.facebook.com/FindDanielleStislicki/?fref=ts

There are missing person decals you can put up in your car. I hadn't seen that before, it's a good idea.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Angiebla; 12-10-2016 at 09:50 PM.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Why are 12 agencies involved in this? Secret Service? FBI? DEA? This is not just an ordinary missing person.

Quote Originally Posted by Zelda View Post
    Why are 12 agencies involved in this? Secret Service? FBI? DEA? This is not just an ordinary missing person.
    I don't remember reading anything about the Drug Enforcement Agency getting involved. Interesting...

I do know the Secret Service got involved when someone in highschool sold counterfeit money to people. There could be a connection to the drugs and laundering money possibly?

Though it hasn't been stated as fact, we can assume she made it home the day she went missing right? Or was she reported missing, and her car showed up later? That part confuses me.

I'm surprised there isn't video surveillance outside the complex. I thought all apartments had those these days.

From RBW link:

The wording of this sentence is confusing. I understand what they are trying to say, but they could have worded it better.

So that leaves a lot of questions...was she seen alone in Southfield? Could she have driven home from there? Did someone else drive her there?
    She works in Southfield at MetLife. She was last seen leaving there on her way home to her apartment in Farmington Hills.

She was supposed to meet a friend that night for dinner, never showed, friend drove by her apartment the morning after and found her car there with her purse inside (phone gone).

I'm really familiar with this area. A friend of mine actually used to live in these apartments. They're not the best, so to say.

There has been a surge in human trafficking in this area, so that's why I'm guessing bigger agencies are involved. There have also been at least two other murders of women in the same age range/demographics very recently, so there are some talks about a possible serial killer.
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Shins View Post
    She works in Southfield at MetLife. She was last seen leaving there on her way home to her apartment in Farmington Hills.

She was supposed to meet a friend that night for dinner, never showed, friend drove by her apartment the morning after and found her car there with her purse inside (phone gone).

I'm really familiar with this area. A friend of mine actually used to live in these apartments. They're not the best, so to say.

There has been a surge in human trafficking in this area, so that's why I'm guessing bigger agencies are involved. There have also been at least two other murders of women in the same age range/demographics very recently, so there are some talks about a possible serial killer.
    Thanks for the info. I had no idea that was going on in that area. I didn't even think about human trafficking.

Thanks for the info. I had no idea that was going on in that area. I didn't even think about human trafficking.
    It's actually been a big problem here for I want to say the better part of the last decade. We're I think second or third in the US as far as statistics go, last I checked. A boarded up house in Detroit was just busted maybe 2 weeks ago with a few girls being held hostage inside.

Not saying that's for sure what happened here, just saying it's possible. I don't know why other agencies would get involved, otherwise.

I would believe the DEA being involved bc of where she lived. Those apartments have a lot of drug activity. It's weird because that area is really mostly nice and upper middle-class, except for those apartments (which look super nice if you look them up online, but they look nothing like that).
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

Wonder what they could have that would 'bring a spark to the case' but that they are waiting until Monday to announce?

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/p...on-hills-woman

Police pursue new leads in search for missing Farmington Hills woman

Farmington Hills polie said they're working with the FBI to provide an update Monday that could bring a spark to the case.
    http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2016/12/...n-hills-woman/

Local police agencies, the FBI, friends and family members are remaining vigilant in the search for Danielle Stislicki, 23, who was last seen on December 2.

Authorities may have found new leads and might update the case on Monday, WDIV reports.

It is odd they are waiting until Monday to provide an update.

DISCLAIMER: The following quotes are not in reference to your loved one. They are quotes found to be funny in regard to much older cases.

Okay this is the part where I admit he's kind of pretty, or at least he would be if he hadn't killed his sister and smeared poo on her candy.

They may have found new leads and they may update the case Monday? Ok then

Isn't she 28 and not 23?

Here'e the "update"

http://www.freep.com/story/news/loca...ctim/95632520/

Police: Missing Farmington Hills woman a crime victim

Want $125,000? Just tell the cops who caused the disappearance of 28-year-old Danielle Stislicki in suburban Detroit. . .

Investigators said they've determined that a 28-year-old Farmington Hills woman last seen Dec. 2 was the victim of foul play.

"All available information and evidence leads investigators to believe Danielle Stislicki was the victim of a crime," Farmington Hills police Chief Chuck Nebus said Monday.

In addition to Farmington Hills police, detectives from federal and state agencies, as well as from the Oakland County Sheriff's Office, have been "working tirelessly," and "all of us want the Stislicki family and the public to know that we are determined and committed to finding Danielle and solving this case," Nebus said in a statement.

Stislicki, who is 5-foot-5 and weighs 123 pounds, left work wearing jeans, burgundy boots, a black zip-up shirt and a blue Eddie Bauer coat, according to police. Reward money for information leading to an arrest in Stislicki's case has risen to $125,000, with $50,000 from the apartment complex, $50,000 from MetLife and $25,000 from a family friend's GoFundMe account, according to Nebus' statement.

Tipsters may remain anonymous. Anyone with information may call police at 248-871-2610, anytime.

I take it "victim of a crime" translates to she was harmed/killed?

Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    I take it "victim of a crime" translates to she was harmed/killed?
    Yeah, that's what I got out of it too.

And yes, Ang, I think she is 28. Not sure why that one story said 23.

I think they are just hoping now that maybe one person involved turns on another person for the money.

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/m...h-berkley-home

Missing Farmington Hills woman: Investigators search Berkley home

The Oakland County Crime Lab assisted the Farmington Hills police with a search Thursday night at a home in Berkley in connection with the case of a missing 28-year-old woman.

Police would not elaborate on the investigation at the Berkley home, other than that they were at the home Thursday night working to find any clue to where Stislicki could be.

Farmington Hills Police Chief Chuck Nebus released the following statement Friday:

“Farmington Hills detectives and members of the Oakland County Sheriff’s Office Crime Lab were at a home in Berkley last night investigating the disappearance of Danielle Stislicki. Farmington Hills detectives and investigators from several other agencies have been involved in searches and the collection of evidence at numerous locations over the past three weeks. Detectives, evidence technicians and crime lab personnel from several law enforcement agencies have been working tirelessly and remain committed to finding Danielle and solving this case. The investigation has been progressing since day one. I understand a caring public and media are anxious for information. However, no information will be released regarding the specifics of the case in order to maintain the integrity of the investigation."

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/01/06...gan-woman.html

Security guard's home searched in hunt for missing Michigan woman

Authorities in Michigan are running DNA tests on a mattress seized from a security guard's home in their hunt for a 28-year-old woman and MetLife employee last seen one month ago, investigators told FoxNews.com Friday.

Police said "evidence and information" led them to the home of a security guard they believe knows Danielle Stislicki of Farmington Hills, who was last seen on Dec. 2.

A law enforcement official told FoxNews.com that investigators believe Stislicki was abducted after leaving work at the MetLife building in Southfield -- a northern suburb of Detroit -- where she works alongside her mother as a consultant.

Stislicki was last seen leaving work on Dec. 2.

The official, who spoke on condition of anonymity, said authorities found Stislicki's black 2015 Jeep Renegade parked in front of her apartment on Dec. 3 but do not believe she drove it there.

Forensic testing is being conducted on three vehicles, including Stislicki's, and on the mattress, which was taken Dec. 23 from a home in the neighboring town of Berkley.

The security guard in question worked at the Metlife building until October and was acquainted with Stislicki, according to the official, who declined to provide more details. FoxNews.com is withholding the man's name because he has not been named a suspect in the disappearance.

Stislicki had planned to return to her apartment in Farmington -- some 10 miles away from Southfield -- before meeting her best friend for dinner, but never made it. She was last spotted leaving work around 5 p.m. on Friday, Dec. 2, though police said they do not have surveillance video of her walking to her vehicle.

At 7 p.m. that evening, all calls to Stislicki's cell phone went immediately to voicemail, according to her family. The young woman failed to report to work the following day.

Stislicki's car was found parked in front of her apartment complex with the doors locked and her purse and wallet inside.

Police are searching for two pieces of evidence they said are missing from the vehicle: Stislicki's cellphone -- a Samsung Galaxy Core Prime in a rose-colored case -- and her keys, which were attached to a distinctive yellow and green key charm.

This photo, released by the family, shows a key charm similar to the one attached to Stislicki's keys, which are missing.

Authorities described the young woman's disappearance as "out of character," and Stislicki's family has launched a social media campaign -- including a Facebook page -- to bring awareness to the case.

A Go Fund Me page has also been created to raise reward money for Stislicki's return. As of Friday, the site has raised $29,700. Stislicki's employer, MetLife, and Independence Green Apartments also contributed $50,000 to the case. A reward totaling $129,000 is being offered for any information leading to Stislicki's return.

The woman's mother, Ann, also works for MetLife but was not in the building on the day her daughter disappeared.

"Something extreme has happened," Ann Stislicki said after learning her daughter failed to meet a friend for dinner. "She did not have a boyfriend, there was no reason for Danielle not to be there."

Twelve agencies, including the FBI, are assisting in the search for Stislicki, who was last seen wearing a sky blue Eddie Bauer jacket, jeans, a black zip-up shirt and burgundy boots.

Anyone with information on her whereabouts is urged to contact the Farmington Hills Police Department at (248) 871-2610.

I wonder if she had any stalker incidents with the security guard. Or maybe he was inappropriate and that's why he left in October (or fired?)

So the security guard is married, and his wife has been in the hospital for an unknown amount of time, and was released Thursday.

BERKELY, Mich. (WXYZ) - A home in Berkley where a security guard lives with his wife has been searched multiple times in connection with the search of missing Danielle Stislicki.

Stislicki was last seen on December 2 as she left work at Metlife in Southfield.

The security guard also works, or worked, at Metlife.

An attorney for the man says, like any other citizen, he has the right to not talk to police and that he has nothing to say to them. He has not been arrested.

Thursday night, Farmington Hills Police and crime scene investigators returned to the man's home on Oxford where they took a mattress as possible evidence.

The man's wife had been in the hospital until Thursday.

7 Action News reached a woman by cell phone who we believe to be the man's mother, but as soon as reporter Kimberly Craig introduced herself, the woman ended the call and did not reply to a text message.
    Source: http://www.wxyz.com/news/security-gu...rmington-hills
    Last edited by Angiebla; 01-06-2017 at 07:11 PM.

No real news. They have a new website though, and it looks like they are putting info out on there vs the FB page.

http://www.finddani.org/

http://www.fox2detroit.com/news/loca...37785492-story

Family of security guard in Danielle Stislicki's missing case says evidence 'is troubling'

Danielle Stislicki has been missing for nearly three months now, and there has still been no sign of her. One local woman, though, says police say her brother-in-law was seen with Stislicki on December 2, the day she disappeared.

"It's not looking good, it's just not," says Elizabeth Newton. "[Danielle's] still missing and he's still not said any bit of truth to the police."

She says her sister's husband, a former security guard, has been interviewed in connection with the disappearance of the 28-year-old.
    Family of security guard in Danielle Stislicki's missing case says evidence 'is troubling'

Stislicki worked a dayshift at her job at MetLife in Southfield on Friday Dec. 2. She left work early after indicating she was planning to meet a friend. Danielle hasn't been seen since.

Her 2015 Jeep Renegade was found parked outside her apartment at Independence Green Apartments near Halsted and Grand River in Farmington Hills.

Three weeks later, just before Christmas, investigators, armed with a court-ordered warrant, searched a home on Oxford Street in Berkley. The home was the residence of a former security guard at Danielle's employer, MetLife.

Newton says her brother-in-law is that security guard, and investigators told her they have lifted a portion of the floor as evidence from his home.

"You know they took his floor; they took his cars; they took his family's cars; they have evidence of him, like, having been with Danielle on that day that she disappeared. They have eye witnesses," Newton says she heard from Sgt. Razzi at the Farmington Hills Police Department. "The police told me about there being eyewitnesses that saw them at the house together on Oxford in Berkley. My sister was in the hospital, so she wasn't around, and the fact he has no explanation for his whereabouts that day."

There have been no charges in the disappearance but investigators have told FOX 2 that they believe her disappearance is a crime.

They took his floor.

Yup. He's going down soon.

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

Thread Information