Thread: Thomas Rainone - 28 November 2016 - waiting for ME results

Thomas Rainone - 28 November 2016 - waiting for ME results

1617855 Tarrant Rainone Thomas 2/10/1963 53 11/28/2016 D White M
    Police Department: Police Svc #:
    Deceased Address: 1212 W. Park Row , Arlington, Texas 76013 Time Of Death 11:30 AM
    Occurred Location: 1212 W. Park Row , Arlington, Texas 76013
    Place Of Death: in bed Prosector:
    Place Of Death Address: 1212 W. Park Row , Arlington, Texas Manner Of Death:
    Cause Of Death:
    EDR #:

https://www.facebook.com/tom.rainone.9?fref=ts

He seems like a great guy. Tons of love being sent his way from family/friends.
    this makes me sad.
    His dad is a well known doctor in the area.

TOM RAINONE...now taken from me...
    time will try and rip him from my memory like a tsunami rollin' over a quiet seaside cabana... it will have little chance of that...
    ... I'll just go with the short version..it's always the truest...he might have been a headache...but he was never a bore..
    ..we trudged many a mile together in search of everything from the silly to the sinister...finding in each other a passionate shared belief that film was a gift and not a job..
    ..he loved all things strange and wonderful..it was who he was..see that TV camera in his living room..it was the one cranking when Ruby shot Oswald...on the walls..just a smidge of his terrific collection he had taken great comfort in for years, surrounding himself with original marvelous images..of everything from the demure..to the demonic..
    ..save me a seat at the bar...where I know you're sitting right now w/ our old pal, Johnny Ramone...
    ...I'll be along..
    He provided a big portion of art from artist Clive Barker, Henry Lucas, Basil Go Gos, and many others....He brought us grandma from the original Texas Chainsaw Massacre.
    Here's his IMDB page
    http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0707137/

Thomas C. Rainone is known for his work on Lord of Illusions (1995), Necronomicon: Book of Dead (1993) and Return of the Living Dead III (1993).
    He was a super energetic guy with incredible drive. Used to go hunting with him and his father at our lease in Comanche. He was an artist, a historian, a collector of incredible historical artifacts and weapons from the greatest generation. He loved life and he was one of those people who just went full bore into it. So sorry he is gone, praying for all of his friends and family!
    Robert Kurtzman
    10 hrs ?
    If Facebook is right, my old friend Tom Rainone passed away today. Had the pleasure of working with him on lots of projects along with Wishmaster...one crazy SOB! So many stories, much love, RIP Tom.
    He told me just night before last that he had a bad feeling sometging was about to happen. Im beyond saddened at the loss. Friend, mentor, family, and most of all loved one
    Omg are you serious....What happened
    Like ? Reply ? 13 hrs

Lisa XXXXXXXXX Passed away during the night
    Like ? Reply ? 13 hrs

Jerrie XXXXXDo you know what happened....Just saw him a few days ago
    Like ? Reply ? 13 hrs

Angela XXXX I just saw him Friday at pet supply store!
    Like ? Reply ? 1 ? 13 hrs

Lisa XXXX Only thing I know is he passed away during the night. He had been having health issues

Manner Of Death: NATURAL
    Cause Of Death: HYPERTENSIVE CARDIOVASCULAR DISEASE

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Thread Information