Thread: JAN F HERSEY - Suicide COD needed

JAN F HERSEY - Suicide COD needed

Re: JAN F HERSEY

I'm pretty sure it's suicide from this blog and the comments:

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...752F3E35136915

Definitely suicide:

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...0-e5ec2d33ebab

Odd that all these girls are so sad over her death and are making comments like "she just needed someone to help her."  Well, HELLO! 

Off to find the method!

gosh...guilt, sadness and despair.  i feel so sorry for her friends..wow

Feb 27 2007 8:18P

Im sitting here thinking of you. The things i could of done differantly. The what ifs. I can relate to what you did and the reasons. I dont know exactly what you were thinking but i have a pretty good idea. Like when is it going to be differant, what is the fucking point... on and on it goes in my fucking head. For me its not an option, because i know what it does to others. I know for a fact though if my dad hadnt killed himself i would have done it long ago. I love you little jan jan. One of the best highs i had was with you at sorensons. My hair has never been that beautiful since that day. Im still in denial that your gone, because I think its too hard to look at the truth. There is was fucking hope, although hard to see in times of deep dression. Im sorry for not calling. I was to busy getting fucked up to think about anyone but me. I know you can get this message somehow, whereever you are. I love you Jan. I will never forget the things you gave me; laughter, friendship, understanding, truthfulness, and the list goes on. You gave me way more than you took by killing yourself, i will always remember you when i eat harvest cheddar sun chips. Invade my dreams, so i know you got this.

i love you

jen

Read this out of the corner of my eye as "NEW JERSEY" I'm like, holy fuck, our whole STATE died??  :lol:
    "Since change is constant, you wonder if people crave death because it's the only way they can get anything really finished." -Chuck Palahniuk

Quote Originally Posted by Nancy Drew View Post
    I love everyone except Amy.
    Quote Originally Posted by yellowCake1 View Post
    Amy's taste > Tara's

[quote author=Karalicious link=topic=7011.msg333497#msg333497 date=1178134506]
    Read this out of the corner of my eye as "NEW JERSEY" I'm like, holy fuck, our whole STATE died??  :lol:
    [/quote]

What?  It happens every May  :lol:

Thread Information