Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Zac Barnes - missing since 13 November 2016

Zac Barnes - missing since 13 November 2016

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100004965976248

https://www.facebook.com/karen.gudelj.3?hc_ref=SEARCH - his poor mother

http://www.theherald.com.au/story/43...p-us-find-zac/

THE worried mother of missing Metford teenager Zac Barnes has pleaded for any information which may lead them to the 18-year-old.

Zac has not been seen since getting out of a car and running away from friends whilst in a distressed state on the night of November 13 ? a Sunday.

The apprentice bricklayer had appeared fine earlier in the day before something triggered him to want to leave a friend?s house to get a train at Thornton railway station.

But on the way, Zac has asked his friend to stop the car before he got out and ran off near the intersection of Haussman Drive and Tripp Close.

He has not been seen since, has not been on social media, has no money or phone and has failed to return to work.

Police searched the area and canvassed residents last week.

They have returned on Monday and, along with State Emergency Service volunteers, are searching the area where he was last seen.

A police helicopter will also search from the air.

?None of the residents in the area have seen him, he hasn?t hitchhiked, he hasn't gotten on a train, he is only wearing a singlet and shorts and work boots,?? mum Karen Gudelj said.

?We don?t know where he could be and we really don?t know why or what kind of mental state he was in.

?We need him to know that if he is thinking he might be in trouble, that there is absolutely nothing he could have done that would cause us not to want to help and support him.

?And we need his friends to know that nobody is going to get into any trouble for this. That we just want to know he is okay, that he is safe.

?Please come forward if you know anything, anything at all.??

Ms Gudelj said Zac could be identified by a tattoo of a VB logo on his right calf, and asked anyone who may see him to contact police instead of approaching him.

He is described as being of Caucasian appearance, between 180cm to 185cm tall, of thin build, with brown hair and brown eyes.

Zac was last seen wearing a faded blue singlet, dark blue board shorts and work boots.

Anyone who has information on his whereabouts is urged to contact Maitland police on 4934 0200 or Crime Stoppers on 1800 333 000.
    Last edited by Olivia; 11-23-2016 at 10:31 PM.

How odd for him to just get out of the car and run when his friend was taking him where he wanted to go. Wonder if the friend is being honest....

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Even though the days are hot the nights are cold. I did night shift last night i was frozen at 4am. I hope he is somewhere warm if he is only in a singlet 😯

Quote Originally Posted by Kelly-Jane View Post
    Even though the days are hot the nights are cold. I did night shift last night i was frozen at 4am. I hope he is somewhere warm if he is only in a singlet ��
    If he is still alive, I am wondering if something happened with his friends and they are covering up with that story. It's either gotta be that, or this poor guy really went mental and took off, not thinking right.

yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    I feel so sad for his mom.

I work a stones throw away form where this lad went missing. I grew up in the area and have spent a lot of time in the bush around there.

There aren't really any places to hide in that bush but there is one way i know of to leave the area without being seen by anyone. One such path would be to follow the rail line that serves four mile coal mine and crosses over the new england highway, from there it opens up into a much larger area of bushland.

There also are not many inherent dangers with the general area apart form the old brickworks where there is an un-fenced and dis-used quarry that is about half full of water at the moment. I used to swim there as a teenager.
    Is it possible that he fell down into it in the dark? There is a very steep "cliff" on one side of it that is about 20-25 high.

Maybe he hopped a coal train and ended up god knows where, they slow down in that area and i have even hopped them at this kids exact age. That was 18 years ago.

Apart from that quarry there really isn't anywhere to hide. It really perplexes me as to where he is, it's not an isolated area by any means. You think someone would have seen him.

Anyway sorry for the rant. Any questions about the area free free to ask.

Thanks for the info, Novacastrian. I think him falling into the quarry sounds like a good possibility.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post

Okay this is the part where I admit he's kind of pretty, or at least he would be if he hadn't killed his sister and smeared poo on her candy.

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    If he is still alive, I am wondering if something happened with his friends and they are covering up with that story. It's either gotta be that, or this poor guy really went mental and took off, not thinking right.
    I think the friend is sus A F. SUS.

Quote Originally Posted by Novacastrian View Post
    I work a stones throw away form where this lad went missing. I grew up in the area and have spent a lot of time in the bush around there.

There aren't really any places to hide in that bush but there is one way i know of to leave the area without being seen by anyone. One such path would be to follow the rail line that serves four mile coal mine and crosses over the new england highway, from there it opens up into a much larger area of bushland.

There also are not many inherent dangers with the general area apart form the old brickworks where there is an un-fenced and dis-used quarry that is about half full of water at the moment. I used to swim there as a teenager.
    Is it possible that he fell down into it in the dark? There is a very steep "cliff" on one side of it that is about 20-25 high.

Maybe he hopped a coal train and ended up god knows where, they slow down in that area and i have even hopped them at this kids exact age. That was 18 years ago.

Apart from that quarry there really isn't anywhere to hide. It really perplexes me as to where he is, it's not an isolated area by any means. You think someone would have seen him.

Anyway sorry for the rant. Any questions about the area free free to ask.
    Welcome, homie from my homie. One thing though, I'm sure you're as stoked as I on '97 and '00, but we are called NovOcastrians

There's a few of us now on here!

I honestly don't think he left the car and ran randomly. I think something went down.

Going to lurk today - bunch of mutuals too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus View Post
    gangsta rap does not help the youth
    Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    DONT MAKE ME FUCK YOUR BITCH THAT PUSSY POPPIN

One thing though, I'm sure you're as stoked as I on '97 and '00, but we are called NovOcastrians

Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    Had to tell a brotha

Yea, im also doubting this whole story.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelly-Jane View Post
    Yea, im also doubting this whole story.
    Can't find a THING. Poor family. This is BS.

He drank too much VB, he played the pokies and he tried to make some easy money, which only ended up in owing money.
    What does VB and pokies mean? The only thing I could come up with pokies was poker.

If he actually got into the car with a "friend" I bet the friend drove him to a set-up.

I wondered what that meant too, Berm.

Vb is Victoria bitter which is a cheap Australian beer. Pokies is short for poker machines which is what we call slot machines

Doesn't sound like this is gonna have a good outcome.

Still missing :( Still no one talking. I think he owed some $$, to the wrong people, and they've fucked him over. Just what I've gleamed so far. I initially thought maybe he did run and then took his own life, but that makes 0 sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Olivia View Post
    I wonder why they took this down.

Quote Originally Posted by Lily Rivers View Post
    I wonder why they took this down.
    Someone who wasn't family wouldn't give family access and went rogue, I believe?

Quote Originally Posted by daisylane View Post
    Someone who wasn't family wouldn't give family access and went rogue, I believe?
    What a jerk!
    Maybe the family will make their own then.
    Ty! ☺

His younger brother Liam has just taken his own life :'( How much more can this family endure?

Quote Originally Posted by brumby View Post
    His younger brother Liam has just taken his own life :'( How much more can this family endure?
    Ugh that is awful! Where did you read that?

Edit: never mind, I just saw it posted on the mom's FB.

Karen Gudelj is with Michael Gudelj.

16h ?
    It’s With tremendous heartbreak and total disbelief
    To share we have lost Liam to suicide. We as a family are totally overwhelmed at the moment and there are just no words to explain our loss.
    For those who have expressed their love and support thank you so much.
    We are really not sure what to do at the moment we are just trying to get thru the days. We will announce funeral arrangements when we can.
    Last edited by Nic B; 10-14-2020 at 05:46 AM.

Yeah, I found out as he went to school with my 19 year old and my older son was friends with Zac :(

Quote Originally Posted by brumby View Post
    Yeah, I found out as he went to school with my 19 year old and my older son was friends with Zac :(
    Damn, I'm so sorry

And that poor mom. Were they her only 2 kids?

Thread Information