Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: At least 6 elementary school students dead in a school bus crash

Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    OH SHIT A BLACK BUS DRIVER
    Yeah, wtf??

Also that "are you ready to die" quote sounds a lot like Otto on The Simpsons & only kids like Rod & Tod Flanders don't watch it. Hopefully the tech on the bus will prove that didn't happen the way those kids think it did because it's gonna be fukking terrible if it did.

Also, I'm surprised this doesn't happen more often here considering how a lot of kids behave on our school buses. I haven't ever caught a U.S one so I'm not in a position to compare, - but here you'll regularly see such things as setting seats on fire, assaults, sexual harassment & assault, throwing shit at the drivers head, & other assorted mayhem.

Actually, it's a fukking miracle it doesn't happen more often

(not suggesting that's what happened here, these kids may have been perfectly behaved, but it's just never made sense to me not to have an adult paid to supervise on school buses. Drivers cannot be expected to manage 50+ screaming, fighting kids AND drive safely at the same time because no-one can do both.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    See, that's what makes me wonder. Now that I hear that he may have slammed the brakes etc in the past, it's entirely possible. Think about it. Being a bus driver is truly a thankless job. You have to deal with copious amounts of children that don't respect you the same way as they do a teacher. You're only seeing them when they're riled up, first thing in the morning and after school when they're all letting loose that pent up energy of the day. You have to try to keep them in their seats and behaving WHILE you're trying to pay attention to the road. I seriously wouldn't be surprised if he snapped. I couldn't do it.
    Yea, and the pay is garbage. He's only transporting people's children. You wanna make Good money? Get a real job, deadbeat! Something something bootstraps! 'Murica!
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Wow this is crazy.very sad. I'm hoping that he didn't do anything to crazy. I like to give people the benefit of the doubt. Like maybe the kids weren't listening and being bad or disrespectful and then he was like "are yall ready to die?" And then they were like "No! *Haha haha*" and then he was like good sit down and be quiet and then was like "Oh SHIT!" Because a cat ran out in the road and he tried to swerve and throw on brakes but pushed the gas by accident and hit the tree. ....who am I kidding he probably lost it. Buses have cameras though so why don't they pull that?
    Poor Kids. All around tragic. After being on MDS the paranoia is real for me !

It looks like one mom complained to a lot of people about this bus driver. Claimed he was always speeding, drinking, and slamming on his brakes. Supposedly she has proof that she has talked to the principal and other school officials about him. Even wrote a few letters. If that's true- shame on the school for not investgating this. Especially considering he was in a previous accident.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz4QpGw79Wk
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

I don't really believe this guy yelled out "do y'all wanna die" (or whatever it was) because this statement is coming from the same woman that said she has made multiple complaints about him.

Those poor babies.

I feel terrible for everybody involved.
    Even the bus driver. (unless it comes out he was messed up or did this on purpose) His life is basically shit now. From all accounts, it seems he really was a hardworking man with a 3-year-old. He worked two jobs and has never been in trouble with the law. Others even said he was pulling some of the kids off the bus.

I'm having a hard time knowing what to believe for the simple fact that if I had knowledge that our bus driver was speeding all the time much less while drunk my son would NOT be riding on that bus anymore. Parents have complained about him yet they are still sending their kids out to hop on for the ride? That doesn't make sense to me. Sure some parents may just not have any other way to get their child to school but this was a bus full of kids... all those parents said 'ok honey, time to go get on your magical drunken bus ride'??

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    That's the thing. Just looks like a dude to me. I don't get what the confusion is about. He's a bus driver, not an MD.

He doesn't have a pedo stache. That would be more like Steve Harvey's.

My bus driver was black and British, and I turned out fine!
    Yea the comments on the CNN article on fb had me livid. Bunch of assholes commenting"Omg what was he doing driving a bus!!!??" "Wtf THAT GUY was a bus driver!?" I had to go back and look at his picture again to make sure I didn't miss a "I kill kids" tattoo on his face or something. Then I remembered America is racist as hell and apparently black bus drivers are a no no. However I gave him the benefit of the doubt when the story first broke but sounds like some damning things are coming to light. If he's guilty it's because he's mental not because he's black ffs

Quote Originally Posted by CanaryDiam View Post
    I'm having a hard time knowing what to believe for the simple fact that if I had knowledge that our bus driver was speeding all the time much less while drunk my son would NOT be riding on that bus anymore. Parents have complained about him yet they are still sending their kids out to hop on for the ride? That doesn't make sense to me. Sure some parents may just not have any other way to get their child to school but this was a bus full of kids... all those parents said 'ok honey, time to go get on your magical drunken bus ride'??
    Yeah I'm not victim blaming but who the fuck knowingly puts your kid in any vehicle with someone drinking.

Quote Originally Posted by of_corpse_not View Post
    Yeah I'm not victim blaming but who the fuck knowingly puts your kid in any vehicle with someone drinking.
    How would a kid know if he was drinking though? I highly doubt he would do it in front of them.

Regarding the whole "angry" thing...that was my bus drivers mood always they tell you to sit down and be quiet because that's their job.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    How would a kid know if he was drinking though? I highly doubt he would do it in front of them.

Regarding the whole "angry" thing...that was my bus drivers mood always they tell you to sit down and be quiet because that's their job.
    Same with my bus driver, he would stop in the middle of the road & say "y'all gonna shut up or we'll sit here all day"

Come on, guise, it's not because he's black, it's because of the hairstyle, which basically = it's because he's black.

He looks like a normal guy who has been crying.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Quote Originally Posted by CanaryDiam View Post
    It sounds like only a couple of parents suspected he was drinking, and only the one lodged a formal complaint. The others probably had no idea unless they were there every day at drop off/pick up. (I assume most weren't).
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    Just as I suspected. A ring of elderly pedophiles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Love View Post
    Fucking piece of shit, fucking scum, internet ass holes. fucking ingrate no life having fat ass. you have no fucking clue at whats going on fuck tard shit for brains.

He can play him in the movie.

Authorities found no trace of alcohol or drugs in a school bus driver’s blood after a deadly crash in Tennessee.

10tv.com

Guys, clearly Be & Boston weren't trying to be on that shit. They're never on that shit. They rage at that shit.

When I first saw him i realised he'd been crying, but the red eyes and his youth I could see being a flag to people (to me he looked like an Otto off the Simpsons!) - particularly those who probably forget that their own bus drivers were young, but didn't seem young to them because they were young themselves etc. I see no difference between a young driver or a 60 year old driver, but I'm also not a parent, and I might be too chill? I read the bullshit comments about him everywhere and I feel sick. I am annoyed that only one parent reported any concerns if they had any, and that he has had the clip incident, however again, I don't know the stats - maybe one minor accident a year is normal for a bus driver? Like I write reports, I'm sure here's a few I write that are somehow fucked somewhere - you can't be 100% perfect all the time.

Here I believe I had my full licence by 21 or 22, so 24 isn't a stretch etc.

I'd like to think the 'are you ready to die' is sensationalised from those siblings for the headlines - I'm more frustrated by the inconsistent info regarding numbers etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus View Post
    gangsta rap does not help the youth
    Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    DONT MAKE ME FUCK YOUR BITCH THAT PUSSY POPPIN

Authorities found no trace of alcohol or drugs in a school bus driver?s blood after a deadly crash in Tennessee.

10tv.com
    WORD

soz dble

I live in chattanooga and they are saying he wasnt even supposed to be on that street. That makes me wander if he was having some sort of freak out. Like anxiety, personal issues etc. Considering he was negative for anything. Every time I see his photo I cant help but feel like he was devastated by what he had done.

Quote Originally Posted by Pinkcowgirl View Post
    I live in chattanooga and they are saying he wasnt even supposed to be on that street. That makes me wander if he was having some sort of freak out. Like anxiety, personal issues etc. Considering he was negative for anything. Every time I see his photo I cant help but feel like he was devastated by what he had done.
    Well he was trying to get the kids out wasn't he? I really can't see this being on purpose. Welcome!

All the kids have been ID'd.

VIDEO: 'Woodmore bus driver was diverted from his daily route,' according to NTSB Chairman Christopher Hart.

Video at link.

http://www.wrcbtv.com/clip/12920606/...om-daily-route

That didn't take long.

BREAKING: Parent of surviving student in Woodmore crash files lawsuit

http://www.wrcbtv.com/story/33784593...-files-lawsuit

Quote Originally Posted by daisylane View Post
    Well he was trying to get the kids out wasn't he? I really can't see this being on purpose. Welcome!
    Thank you! Hello! Long time site stalker here. I definetly dont think it was on purpose whatever happened. I do think it wouldnt take much speed here for that to happen. Theres no such thing as a straight road in this town and they are also unusually skinny roads as well.

MORE: Chattanooga police addressed speculation of the driver asking the children if they were "ready to die," and said no witness or evidence has been presented that can confirm that happened.

http://www.wrcbtv.com/story/33783697...drivers-system

JUST IN: Police in Chattanooga, Tennessee, confirm another child has died following Monday's school bus crash, increasing the death toll to 6.

Abcnews.com

This is a fucking nightmare.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Way to overreact. Believe it or not, my comment pertained more to his age. I am used to older bus drivers in my day; though my husband just told me in the rural area he grew up that Senior high school students would sometimes take on the job.

Thread Information