Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Joseph Comunale (26) was found dead in a shallow grave

Joseph Comunale (26) was found dead in a shallow grave

Not looking good...

http://mydeathspace.com/article/2016..._shallow_grave

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...y-weekend.html

Cops fear missing 26-year-old man was murdered at swanky Manhattan party after police dogs discover pair of pants and bloody sheets in bag near apartment

Joseph Comunale, 26, was reported missing by his father on Tuesday
    Connecticut man was heading to a party in Midtown Manhattan over the weekend and never returned home
    He joined two men from New Jersey and three women to visit the son of a well-known jeweler who lives in the Grand Sutton Tower
    Authorities found a pair of pants that are believed to belong to Comunale, and bloody sheets inside of a garbage bag near the apartment building
    The NYPD K-9 team also found blood evidence on one of the luggage cart's used by a resident in the building
    The NYPD was speaking with a person of interest, but he did not cooperate
    Last edited by Olivia; 11-16-2016 at 03:05 PM.

He was found dead...

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/...icle-1.2875953

Body of Connecticut man who vanished from Manhattan party found in wooded area of Jersey Shore

RIP Joseph

This story is heartbreaking. Rich scumbags. Can't wait to hear the whole story...

Interesting facts on James:

- The suspect (JAMES) was born with the name James Beaudoin. Jeffrey Ruckover met the younger Ruckover three years ago at a gym and let him take his last name. When his last name was still Beaudoin, he served time in prison from 2012-2013 for burglary charges in Florida. His criminal record also includes drug possession and armed robbery charges. Once out of prison, Ruckover moved to NYC to start a new life, which is when he met Jeffrey. “Jeffrey treated James as the son he never had and allowed him to formally use his name,” the Daily Mail stated.

- “Jeffrey was on the 32nd floor and James on the fourth floor,” Dietl told the publication. “They first met, I believe, at a health club about three-and-a-half years ago. Jimmy moved into the apartment about a year ago. Jimmy changed his name to James Rackover because Jeffrey liked this kid so much.”

A lawyer for the younger Rackover verified the name change with CBS, but said he “didn’t know whether the jeweler had adopted him.”

Many have speculated that the two Ruckover men were gay lovers, and Jeffrey may have called James his son to keep it a secret.

- Though a motive has not been announced by authorities, sources said “Comunale rejected the advances of one of the men inside the apartment,” according to the Daily News.
    A close friend of Comunale told Heavy he was not gay, and “definitely wouldn’t have played along.”

- Comunale had been hanging out with friends in the city on Saturday, but separated from them at some point in the night. He reportedly met the suspects and three women whom he later attended the party with, at Gilded Lily nightclub in Chelsea.

- The group reportedly partied into the early morning hours of Sunday, and sources told the NY Post that they were using cocaine and that authorities thought steroids were also involved.

http://heavy.com/news/2016/11/james-...ook-instagram/

This whole story sounds like it should be on the Lifetime Movie Network.

I'm still not sure I completely understand everything.
    Sounds like they were all getting together for some big old orgy.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    It is a convoluted story for sure. Perfect for Lifetime.

And the Lifetime saga continues... http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...s-silence.html

"I can promise you Jimmy isn't gay. Did he travel to New York to turn tricks with older gay men? For the right amount of money, Jimmy would definitely do something like that.
    "

NEW YORK -- A third person has been arrested in connection with the stabbing death of a Connecticut man who vanished last month after a party at a luxury New York City apartment.

Investigators have been working to determine who killed 26-year-old Joseph Comunale, of Stamford, Connecticut. His body was found in a shallow grave in New Jersey a few days after he disappeared.

The New York Police Department said Tuesday that 29-year-old Max Gemma, of Oceanport, New Jersey, has been arrested on charges of hindering prosecution and tampering with evidence.

Let?s be very clear. he was not involved in any homicide. He was not involved in desecrating Mr. Comunale?s body, and they didn?t charge him with that for the simple reason it didn?t happen, and they know it didn?t happen,? defense attorney Mark Bederow said of the charges against Gemma, CBS New York reports.

James Rackover, 25, of New York City, and Lawrence Dilione, 28, of Jersey City, N.J., were arrested last month on charges that initially included murder. But they were arraigned only on charges of concealing a corpse, tampering with evidence and hindering prosecution in the death.

Authorities said Comunale was last seen alive at a party at Rackover?s Manhattan apartment complex last month. Police said the victim?s bloodied clothing, sheets and towels were found in plastic bags that had been thrown down the building?s garbage chute. The criminal complaint filed for Rackover and Dilione said Dilione led authorities to Comunale?s body, which was found stabbed 15 times and partially burned.

The complaint also cites an unidentified witness who saw Rackover allegedly placing a large duffel bag into the trunk of a black vehicle with tinted windows on Nov. 13. Investigators tracked a car traveling to New Jersey the same night and back to Manhattan early Nov. 14. Surveillance images captured Rackover driving what appeared to be a black Mercedes into a garage nearby his apartment building, parking and leaving the garage.

Cadaver dogs later ?alerted? on the car?s trunk area, the complaint says.

The complaint says a black 2015 Mercedes Benz is registered to Jeffrey Rackover, who also lives in the complex, but in a different apartment. James Rackover told investigators Jeffrey is his father. A family friend told CBS New York that Jeffrey Rackover, a celebrity jeweler whose clients reportedly include Melania Trump, adopted the ?troubled? younger Rackover and ?took him under his wing.?

The younger Rackover?s lawyer told CBS News his client changed his name from James Beaudoin to James Rackover with Jeffrey Rackover?s assistance.

The lawyer, Maurice Sercarz, has said the case has ?serious problems? and will be ?vigorously? contested. He told CBS News last month the two defendants were initially booked for second-degree murder, but those charges were ?mysteriously? missing from the criminal complaint. He believes prosecutors do not have enough evidence to charge his client with murder.

Max Gemma?s alleged involvement wasn?t immediately clear. A criminal complaint was set to be released after his scheduled appearance in Manhattan Criminal Court Tuesday afternoon.
    http://www.cbsnews.com/news/joseph-c...-at-nyc-party/

Max Gemma is the son of a former mayor
    http://www.nbcconnecticut.com/news/l...405033345.html

I've been following this from the beginning. Anyone still interested in discussing this case?

I am very interest to hear any updates

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    So he went there to get more drugs, did the drugs, then decided to say no when he realized he had to give up some ass to get high? They decided to take some ass, then it got rough, then he got dead?
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

This is from is quoted from initial statements made in NY Daily News made by Dilione that you can't find any more. Someone from Websleuth's pulled up records that there is a Mercedes registered to a Larry Dilione but possibly his father's. I will find the post.

http://people.com/crime/body-of-conn...shallow-grave/

*Below in brackets from article*
    [Comunale?s body was discovered after a suspect in his case allegedly told police Comunale?s whereabouts, the Daily News reports, stating that the suspect allegedly drove Comunale?s body to the makeshift grave site in HIS Mercedes-Benz.]

This is from a very early article. Apparently Dilione confessed to driving his Mercedes-Benz that we know for a fact he or his father owns. People Magazine usually gets their facts straight, so this apparently is straight from Law Enforcement and reported to the Daily News at the time.

https://static.afbeeldinguploaden.nl.../3gURxTqt.jpeg

This picture is a Google image search of Dilione's family house, don't know when it was taken but I did a photo montage of a 2015 Mercedes class e, one stated used for body transport and pasted it next to the car in front and they pretty much match. Sooo.. Also Bo Dietl said he didn't know if Jeffrey owned the Mercedes

Tried to post this before other post about car but it didn't post..
    This is from is quoted from initial statements made in NY Daily News made by Dilione that you can't find any more. Someone from Websleuth's pulled up records that there is a Mercedes registered to a Larry Dilione but possibly his father's. I will find the post.

Below in brackets from article [Comunale?s body was discovered after a suspect in his case allegedly told police Comunale?s whereabouts, the Daily News reports, stating that the suspect allegedly drove Comunale?s body to the makeshift grave site in HIS Mercedes-Benz.]

This is from a very early article. Apparently Dilione confessed to driving his Mercedes-Benz that we know for a fact he or his father owns. People Magazine usually gets their facts straight, so this apparently is straight from Law Enforcement and reported to the Daily News at the time.

Meant to post this before other car post..
    This is from is quoted from initial statements made in NY Daily News made by Dilione that you can't find any more. Someone from on another site pulled up records that there is a Mercedes registered to a Larry Dilione but possibly his father's. I will find the post.

Below in brackets from article[Comunale?s body was discovered after a suspect in his case allegedly told police Comunale?s whereabouts, the Daily News reports, stating that the suspect allegedly drove Comunale?s body to the makeshift grave site in HIS Mercedes-Benz.]

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ving-name.html

*From article*
    [Dietl said he did not know the young man's real name and was not sure if the Mercedes Benz he was driving when police arrested him belonged to Jeffrey.]

Bo stated a 30 yr friendship and spending holidays together but states he doesn't what car he owns?? He was acting as a spokesperson, so apparently they wanted this statement out there for whatever reason, in my opinion.

I'm trying to post but only one of three showed up.

Aw, I see greens lurking...

Earth, the system is wary of new people posting too much. It probably thinks you're a spam monster. Keep posting and the issues should clear up in about ten or so posts.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Thanks, my first post was actually crucial to visible post. It said moderator are scoping it out but let second post through Will those posts ever show?

I have discovered some other verified statements and discrepancies I would like to share with all who care to listen.

Quote Originally Posted by *Earth*Angel* View Post
    Thanks, my first post was actually crucial to visible post. It said moderator are scoping it out but let second post through Will those posts ever show?

I have discovered some other verified statements and discrepancies I would like to share with all who care to listen.
    Hi there EarthAngel, everyone would be very interested in what you have to share. As a new member, all of your posts don't show up right away but the moderators will get it straightened out as soon as they are able.

I believe you can continue to write and post and they will show up when the mods adjust things. Welcome!

Cool. Is there a way to edit and reach a moderator? I can't seem to get onto the full site.

@wondery Also meant to say Thanks and you can just call me Angel, since it's easier and it sounds nicer. :o)

Quote Originally Posted by *Earth*Angel* View Post
    Cool. Is there a way to edit and reach a moderator? I can't seem to get onto the full site.
    Editing is for premium members. Under 'quick links" and "view site leaders" you will be able to PM the mods. When I need them, I usually just shout: MODERATOR!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

There was a new statement made about a Connecticut Cop calling Dilione and he said for all he knew, he could have been burying Joey at the time of the call. That led me to believe it was Monday morning or early afternoon

Pat C reported him missing early Monday and went over the security tapes since his company installed the system, he knew what he was doing. That's what led them to Dilione.

Why would Larry go back to NY? If he was at Rackover's, why didn't they question him, too? If he wasn't at Rackover's where would he have been? A Yankee Game?

There were only Monday and Tuesday before Joey was found. Cops are calling Dilione and speculating that he may have still been trying to bury him since 6 o'clock the night before, so I think it had to have been. Monday.

https://static.afbeeldinguploaden.nl...4/upkRdjU5.jpg

This is Dilione, in what the Daily Mail called "grimy" looking sweat suit. It looks like bleach stains and a huge tear in the shin.

Dilione states he was burdened by troublesome questions about a person he may have killed, so there's 40 of the 48hr time span right there.

Then he was supposedly released!? Was that to drive the car back to NYC so it could be planted and sniffed by the German Shepard Cops and to make a big display? Otherwise, why was he released?? Then rearrerested 2 minutes later. That was the beginning of the framework imoo That's probably how he was arrested in NY.

He probably believed the cops saying he had immunity and did as they said but got arrested anyway, Doh!

This case is fascinating to because of the name dropping of Trump and the ever changing evidence. First case to hook me in awhile.

If they were already on Dilione's tail by Monday and James wasn't arrested until Wednesday or Thursday (fuzzy) that says a lot to me.

They snapped into action, analyzed surveillance tapes and hunted down Dilione's phone number??

Why didn't they just go knock on Rackover's door!? Duh!! Since they proclaim seeing him load 5 duffle bags, a backpack and two suitcases and Oh! the Mercedes that was being loaded was right in the parking garage.

Silly them, they did it all the hard way, in spite of James being "caught on tape"

The NY and Connecticut cops shouldn't have had to go sniff out Dilione in Oceanport and browbeat a confession out of him. I mean the tapes are how they found him, right? Sooo? What does that tell us? Imo

Thread Information