Thread: Karla Ramirez-Segoviano (21) was bludgeoned, stabbed and burnt beyond recognition by her friend and the friend's boyfriend

Karla Ramirez-Segoviano (21) was bludgeoned, stabbed and burnt beyond recognition by her friend and the friend's boyfriend

http://www.sfgate.com/crime/article/...a-10599698.php

A young couple meticulously planned for days the slaying of a 21-year-old volunteer with the Alameda County Sheriff?s Office, who was found bludgeoned, stabbed and burned almost beyond recognition, prosecutors charged in court documents filed Monday.
    Last edited by raisedbywolves; 11-20-2022 at 01:16 PM.

Last edited by raisedbywolves; 11-20-2022 at 01:15 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus View Post
    gangsta rap does not help the youth
    Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    DONT MAKE ME FUCK YOUR BITCH THAT PUSSY POPPIN

Poor girl thought she was driving her friend to the park, then going home. I can't imagine the betrayal she felt when she realized what was going on. Hopefully she didn't suffer much.

Fuck these violent little assholes.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Please let there be some motive for this other than they wanted to watch someone burn. Fucking please.

Man, this is a lot different from how I would have commented a decade ago.
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

this is beyond sad. You cant even trust your friends anymore. Condolences to her family

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    Please let there be some motive for this other than they wanted to watch someone burn. Fucking please.

Man, this is a lot different from how I would have commented a decade ago.
    Rodgers had worked at a Kentucky Fried Chicken in East Oakland with Ramirez-Segoviano and knew her for a few years, according to The East Bay Times.
    A source told CBS SF that Rodgers thought Ramirez-Segoviano was having an affair with her boyfriend.
    Authorities said they believe the murder stemmed from a 'personal matter'.
    Rodgers, who is also charged with use of a deadly weapon, told police she planned the murder and discussed it with Taylor beforehand, according to court documents.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz4PbLkJyVW
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
    From Laura's facebook. Holy
    ok so im mad i dnt wana b bt i mean hw wud u feel if da persn u ws n luv w/ lied n sed dey luvd u bac n u jus waitn waitn n WAITN 4ur chnce w/ dem tryn b a gud wife den find out dey mrryin sum1 n havn a kid:/ wat a way 2 end a relationshp bt i knw God will plce da rite persn n my life @ da rite tme so ima smle any way n wsh em da bst...
    Last edited by bermstalker; 11-10-2016 at 01:48 AM.

So she thought that her boyfriend was having an affair with this girl. The same boyfriend that helped her kill Kayla? This reminds me of the Dianne Zamora/David Graham murder of Adrianne Jones. http://www.texasmonthly.com/articles/the-killer-cadets/

Whatever I think of LE now, the Explorers program is a fabulous program that literally saved my life when I was 14. It got me out of my crazy house and away from the psychosis of my family, and allowed me to see a hope for a career and a future. I volunteered, doing one thing or another, most nights a week. It opened the door to my first job at 15, and by 16 I was able (with a 2nd job shortly afterwards) to get out of the house. It was what kept me on the straight and narrow and provided some life changing mentors and hope for me. She was on the high end of the age bracket. Unless things have changed, you can only be in it from 14-21 years of age.

I read in another article that the dude was Karla's ex, and then her "friend" got with him.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    I read in another article that the dude was Karla's ex, and then her "friend" got with him.
    That's even more fucked up!

I had a feeling this crime was committed over a guy.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

I take back my statement about the guy being an ex of Karla...went back to find the article and I had read it wrong.

My bad.

yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    I am dizzy after reading the FB post Berm shared.

Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    I am dizzy after reading the FB post Berm shared.
    I can actually understand this one!

ok so im mad i dnt wana b bt i mean hw wud u feel if da persn u ws n luv w/ lied n sed dey luvd u bac n u jus waitn waitn n WAITN 4ur chnce w/ dem tryn b a gud wife den find out dey mrryin sum1 n havn a kid:/ wat a way 2 end a relationshp bt i knw God will plce da rite persn n my life @ da rite tme so ima smle any way n wsh em da bst...
    Translation: Okay, so, I'm mad, but I didn't want to be. How would you feel if the person you were in love with lied and said they loved you back? You are just waiting, waiting and waiting for your chance with them, trying to be a good wife, then you find out they are marrying someone, and they are having a child together. What a way to end a relationship! I know God will place the right person in my life at the right time. I'm going to smile, and wish them the best!

Though I can understand what she's saying, it doesn't make a whole lot of sense. She implies they aren't together (waiting for my chance) then implies they are married (nope). Obviously this isn't how she really feels.

Do we know for sure if the victim and bf were in a relationship?

She pled guilty. I've reached my article limit, but maybe someone else can post the content.

https://www.mercurynews.com/2020/12/...iffs-explorer/

Days Before Start of Murder Trial, East Bay Woman Shocks Everyone by Pleading Guilty With No Deal in Place
    Last edited by raisedbywolves; 12-09-2020 at 02:17 PM.

It won't let me copy/paste. So I tried opening it up using chrome and it said I had reached my limit. Bastards.

Thread Information