Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Sherri Papini (34) missing from Shasta County, CA since 11/2/16

Allison Woods
    4m4 minutes ago
    Allison Woods ‏@newsallison
    Sheriff: Papini flagged down help off of County Road 17 near I-5 in Yolo County #sherripapini

oods ‏@newsallison
    Sheriff: warns public to be cautious. Not sure if this was a stranger abduction #sherripapini

carborough ‏@KRCRScarborough
    Sheriff: Looking for a dark SUV with two armed Hispanic women in the #sherripapini case

I call bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by Olivia View Post
    I call bullshit.
    I agree 100%!!! It doesn't make sense like they are saying.

I call bullshit.
    Me too. Some random Hispanic women kidnap a white woman and hold her hostage. LOL

SherriPapini bound during her capture, suffering non-life threatening injuries and is recovering in hospital

I still didn't watch because I am at work and the firewall sucks. She did a runner and decided to come back.

I still didn't watch because I am at work and the firewall sucks. She did a runner and decided to come back.
    I'm going to feel terrible if this whole story is true....but come on. This is the most god awful made up story ever. She would have done better blaming some black man.

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    I'm going to feel terrible if this whole story is true....but come on. This is the most god awful made up story ever. She would have done better blaming some black man.
    I find this comment interesting

Sheriff: warns public to be cautious. Not sure if this was a stranger abduction #sherripapini

Also,

The Sheriff's Office is warning the public and telling them that they should remain cautious. According to officials, details of this investigation point to this being an isolated incident.

http://www.krcrtv.com/news/local/nor...ints/183165592

The police know what's up.

Sherri Papini was bound and held against her will. "The sheriff confirmed there is sensitive information about the case that is not being released at this time."
    Last edited by Olivia; 11-24-2016 at 03:23 PM.

I think the ransom negotiator dude is suspicious as fuck ... like maybe he orchestrated the whole thing to get publicity for himself and be Mr. Thanksgiving Day Hero. I don't know. Weird.
    Quote Originally Posted by Not your business View Post
    I will out think the fucking pants off of you and you would thank me for helping you out of them.

Quote Originally Posted by TupeloHoney View Post
    I think the ransom negotiator dude is suspicious as fuck ... like maybe he orchestrated the whole thing to get publicity for himself and be Mr. Thanksgiving Day Hero. I don't know. Weird.
    Maybe she and he were having an affair.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TupeloHoney View Post
    Yay. We actually agree

I can't help but think he's involved somehow. Just a gut feeling.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Yeah, I'm still calling bullshit. Shit, she may even be the "mystery" ransom benefactor.

At least she got creative and didn't go with the basic "black male" bullshit story.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Getting arrested for coke in Vegas is like being found eating a chocolate bar in the willy wonka factory.

I wonder what will happen to the $50k that's been donated

https://www.gofundme.com/help-find-sherri-papini

Maybe she and he were having an affair.

Maybe, but I do still think it's possible she's an innocent victim. I think the police will be able to tell pretty quick whether she's telling the truth about being held against her will. Their statements about this being an "isolated incident" and that there is "sensitive information" being withheld from the public certainly indicate this wasn't some opportunistic, random kidnapping.

About the negotiator guy:

https://www.ibethel.org/missionaries...on-jen-gamble/

Cameron & Jen Gamble
    Project Taken - (M63)

Cameron and Jen Gamble are the founders of Project TAKEN, a unique organization focused on training missionaries and ministries to prevent, survive, and escape hostile situations. They empower missionaries by redefining courage and wisdom in the midst of uncertainty. Cameron?s been training the U.S. Military Special Ops community on survival tactics since shortly after September 11, 2001. Their heart is to impart the same elite training, but with a supernatural approach, for those who dare to pierce the darkness with the light of the Gospel. The Gamble?s work closely with Bethel Missions, BSSM short-term missions, high-risk ministries involved with human trafficking and churches around the world. Additionally, they offer in-country resolution for missionaries and ministries facing serious threats by traveling to the source of the problem in order to bring aid.
    Facebook for "Project TAKEN": https://m.facebook.com/projecttaken

I didn't know what "BSSM" meant in their bio, so I googled it. Uhhhh ... Bethel School of Supernatural Ministry. Lol. Sounds kooky.

I just find it a bit too conveeeeenient that this "negotiator" who also has a business training missionaries lives in Redding, and this pretty lady just happens to go missing from the same county, he just happens to pop up, insisting she was "taken," he's not working with police or family, gives a deadline of Wednesday, and we get a Thanksgiving miracle.
    I will out think the fucking pants off of you and you would thank me for helping you out of them.

I just did a search for "Bethel Redding cult" and found more shit than I could possibly post here. Definitely kooky.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Bizarre.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Maybe she got involved in this cult and they used this as a possible cash grab for their foundation? Although, they were the ones offering it up. I just feel they're involved somehow. It doesn't make sense that some stranger comes forward with an offer and Tupelo is right, the deadline and then one day later she shows up after how long?
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

I just heard in a FB group from someone who apparently knows someone connected to the case that LE knows Sherri had a tinder account. And that she left voluntarily because of that.

I just heard in a FB group from someone who apparently knows someone connected to the case that LE knows Sherri had a tinder account. And that she left voluntarily because of that.
    Then just leave, but don't drag everyone through this. I don't get how people who do that think it's ever going to end well.

I suppose we'll see how it plays out, but the staff/sheriff during that press conference didn't seem very concerned about what was going on. Might perhaps speak to what their quiet opinion is on the events they have been told.

If she wasn't involved, I think it's possible she could have been kidnapped to be trafficked. Maybe the two women or a pimp saw her, and kidnapped her thinking she was younger than what she is. I'm just saying this because women can play a role in sex trafficking cases too.

Quote Originally Posted by Rebecca Autumn View Post
    If she wasn't involved, I think it's possible she could have been kidnapped to be trafficked. Maybe the two women or a pimp saw her, and kidnapped her thinking she was younger than what she is. I'm just saying this because women can play a role in sex trafficking cases too.
    Well, the vast VAST majority of sex trafficking kidnapping/crime is not people going after clean, middle-aged white women with established lives, families and friends in their own communities. They are generally looking for younger, more vulnerable and malleable victims. I'm always prepared to eat my foot, but I'll be pretty genuinely shocked if it turns out that way.

No matter what--whether an abduction, she left on her own, she left for someone else, however it plays out--I'm very relieved for her and her family and loved ones that she is safe and in a place where can be cared for. It's a good end.

Her captors supposedly dumped her by the side of an interstate, bound, but she was able to flag down help. All she supposedly needs is a medical clearance, and she is already reunited with her husband. So for being kidnapped for 3 weeks, she was somewhat cared for.

People on the fb page think the ransom was paid, and that's why she was released. They also think them praying is what brought her home. I don't understand that reasoning. What about all of the other missing people, who are never found and their family never gets answers? Do their prayers not count? They are calling people who are questioning this story "negative". It's very ignorant.

Let's think about this for a moment...2 Hispanic, armed women released someone, who saw their faces, by the side of the road. They kept her alive for 3 weeks, knowing a lot of people were searching for her, and it was risky to do so. They drop her off bound (what's the point, they let her go, they don't care if she gets away). It doesn't add up.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Thread Information