Thread: Down the youtube hole

Down the youtube hole

There may already be a topic on this. I didn't bother looking. But I know we all end up down the youtube hole at some point. I am curious, what is the weirdest thing you have ended up on? Just this evening I have ended up on how to cook crystal meth . Not sure how I got there but I am in awe of of the shit people post. I mean these people are just off on the webz showing their faces making and doing it. Like help I'm just asking to be arrested!!

ETA: Now I am all paranoid that I am on some watch site as a possible cook/ junkie. lmao
    Last edited by Phenobarbiedoll; 11-02-2016 at 06:04 PM.

Thank you for making this thread! Will edit with an awesome vid

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

yes! I knew I wasn't the only one who ended up watching some weird shit and not know how they got there!!

I am especially interested in the long term effects on the nerouse system and brain. Like how long does it take for it to repair and does its ever really repair its self?

I don't watch videos on crystal meth, and to answer your question, I don't think the CNS can return to normal after that.

I had no idea people like this biah even existed. She is apparently "in love" with Eric Harris (yes the Columbine shooter). She has gone so far as to pick a fight with one of the parents of the victims. She's fucking nuts, and has some work done.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

I am obsessed with columbine for some reason. What makes these kids so damn ruthless.??

I don't understand serial killer groupies. So strange.

Quote Originally Posted by Phenobarbiedoll View Post
    I am obsessed with columbine for some reason. What makes these kids so damn ruthless.??
    I don't know. I have read some stuff that says they were never actually really bullied. Harris was the psychopath and klebold was the follower is what I have concluded. This woman talks about Eric like he's alive. It's disturbing.

I find the shooting interesting because I was in highschool (sophomore year) when it happened, and nothing like this had happened before.

I also read that they were not bullied. One of them was actually somewhat popular.

It's not technically YouTube but this video is so weird: (in case you want to know if you've seen it it's called Possibly in Michigan).

Also I ran across this music video a few years ago (actually ended up really liking the artists)

I adopted some unloved Guinea Pigs. While looking up "Guinea Pig care" I stumbled upon this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_SoahbnYwRk

Quote Originally Posted by DevilzAdvocate View Post
    I adopted some unloved Guinea Pigs. While looking up "Guinea Pig care" I stumbled upon this:
    Getting arrested for coke in Vegas is like being found eating a chocolate bar in the willy wonka factory.

Thread Information