Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Christian Clark (21) killed her toddler son and texted photos of his dead body to his father

MDS Court is now in session, Judge Scorpienne presiding:

Death penalty is too good for her. Solitary confinement for life.
    Dad can get death.
    Everyone who saw those pics on Facebook and did nothing can go into the general prison population and be someone's bitch for a few years.

*slams gavel*

Dad's Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php...c_location=ufi
    The kids are adorable. Those pictures are heartbreaking.

Quote Originally Posted by Words Words View Post
    So it was on fb and no one said anything? Not that they're to blame...but if I saw pics like that on someone's fb I would be calling the cops, and I'm not one to call them for dumb shit.

I don't think giving a child your name means a whole lot to people, I always saw it as narcissistic. Luckily my husband wasn't into that (because I seriously hate that) because he was named after his mom's friend who ended up killing his wife. Only thing close we got is my daughter has 'lyn' in her name after his grandpa Lynn who died before she was born.
    Yeah, I saw those pictures he posted. Now I don't see them on his facebook anymore. And the link I provided way back is gone now too.
    Here's the picture

Those poor babies
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Roger View Post
    Because they are probably not ghetto and hood like me.

that is just so upsetting that i have to get off the internet. i can't believe this. i wish they would have given the babies to me. i'd give anything to have a baby and here are people abusing and killing them. it's disgusting. i don't even know what to say.

Here's mom's facebook facebook.com/christian.marie.503?ref=content_filter

I have a mutual friend with dad ugh.

I always wonder about these people that would do what she did. Straight up kill a child over some dude? Next level crazy shit stuff.

Oh good lord. She left her facebook page open.

Drama

Somebody saved this screenshot on dad's facebook before it got deleted. It's mom sitting on the baby's face. She posted it to his facebook wall

WHAT THE FUCK.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    Just as I suspected. A ring of elderly pedophiles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Love View Post
    Fucking piece of shit, fucking scum, internet ass holes. fucking ingrate no life having fat ass. you have no fucking clue at whats going on fuck tard shit for brains.

Clark is also charged with trying to smother the couple's 2-year-old daughter.

If she?s sentenced to death, she?ll become only the third woman on death row in Pennsylvania.

Andre Price Jr., 24, of McKeesport, who is accused of not calling 911 when he received the messages, waived a preliminary hearing Monday and will go to trial.
    http://www.wpxi.com/news/prosecutors...ther/476206393

Defense attorney James Sheets said Price is still mourning the death of his 17-month-old son, Andre III. Sheets told The Associated Press that the boy's mother, Christian Clark, had made similar, but empty, threats before to kill the boy and the couple's 2-year-old daughter, Angel.

"This is the little boy who cried wolf," Sheets said, referring to Clark. "On any number of occasions Miss Clark had threatened the life of his children, and he had family members or friends check on them and they were fine."
    http://www.wpxi.com/news/father-head...hild/475395182
    There's more in the article like how he posted the pictures of her choking his son instead of calling the cops.

Woman Sentenced To Life Without Parole After Smothering Son, Sending Videos To Father

https://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2019...thering-child/

PITTSBURGH (KDKA) — A woman who pleaded no contest in connection to the death of her son avoided the death penalty.

Christian Clark was sentenced Thursday to life without parole, plus an additional 7-14 years. Prosecutors say Clark smothered her 17-month-old son and sent videos of the child’s body to the boys’s father.

Clark avoided the death penalty after agreeing to a plea deal in April.

Her son, Andre Price III, died in November 2016.

According to the criminal complaint, Clark was having a fight with the child’s father via text message. She accused him of cheating on her.

During that conversation, police say Clark allegedly sent a video of the child’s lifeless body and admitted to smothering him on an air mattress.

Investigators say Clark also threatened the life of the boy’s 2-year-old sister, Angel.

Father sentenced for not contacting 911 when child was being abused

https://www.wpxi.com/news/top-storie...sed/970920723/

McKEESPORT, Pa. — A father was sentenced Monday for not telling police his girlfriend was abusing their toddler.

Andre Price Jr. was sentenced to 11 to 23 months behind bars or possible alternative housing and four years of probation.

Price pleaded guilty earlier this year to child endangerment charges. He admitted that his girlfriend, Christian Clark, had sent him videos that showed her abusing their son and threatening to kill him.

Police said Clark killed her 17-month-old son and tried to kill her 2-year-old daughter. Clark pleaded guilty to homicide and attempted homicide. She will spend the rest of her life behind bars.

In court Monday, the prosecuting attorney asked for a harsher sentence for Price, saying Price kept those videos on his phone and that he was the only person who could have prevented his son's death.

Price said tearfully to Judge Edward Borkowski that he was sorry and repeatedly said he missed his son.

Price's defense attorney said Price's sentence was fair and that Price is remorseful.

"I think what he said to the judge about missing his son every day was 100 percent heartfelt," attorney Jimmy Sheets said. "I think when he told the judge that his youngest son looks a lot like the son he lost, that was real. And he misses him on a daily basis and he asks 'what if?' every day."

After the sentencing, Price was led out of the courtroom in handcuffs.

What if you had called the cops the first time she started abusing the kids. What if you didn't fuck crazy. This sorry piece of shit sperm donor is a good actor is all he is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I don't have a thousand dollars hanging around to buy a fart in a jar lol.

They should not have let her plead out to avoid the death penalty. They should have gone to trial, they had tons of evidence. I'm not a big advocate of the DP, but I'll make an exception for this one.

I don't know what to think about Dad. He failed this kid in the worst way possible and certainly deserves to pay for that, but he was used to dealing with a bat-shit-crazy-psycho-bitch who probably made outrageous threats on the regular. Maybe he usually gave in to the threats and this time he didn't. It's going to be a heavy burden to carry through life.

The peekaboo video just about ripped my heart out. Rest in peace little angel...

https://www.facebook.com/10000682945...c_location=ufi
    You are talking to a woman who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom and chuckled at catastrophe.
    ...Collector of Chairs. Reader of Books. Hater of Nutmeg...

Thread Information