Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Christian Clark (21) killed her toddler son and texted photos of his dead body to his father

Christian Clark (21) killed her toddler son and texted photos of his dead body to his father

A woman jailed on charges she killed her toddler son sent a video of the boy's apparently lifeless body to his father in a jealous, vengeful rage during a text-messaged argument that lasted more than two hours, police said in a criminal complaint.

Christian Clark, 21, of McKeesport, was jailed without bond after being arraigned on charges of criminal homicide in the death of 17-month-old Andre Price III and attempted homicide of his 2-year-old sister, Angel. Clark doesn't have an attorney listed in online court records.

Allegheny County homicide detectives say Clark was arguing with the boy's father, Andre Price Jr., when she started sending increasingly violent text messages beginning about 9 p.m. Tuesday. The complaint indicated Clark was upset at having to clean up toilet water the children spilled but mostly because Price had left for work earlier in the day and Clark believed he planned to have sex with another woman.

"Ya kids ain't safe here I don't want them here" and "Answer me or im going to jail for child endangerment" were two of the dozens of texts listed in the criminal complaint. Then came a message at 10:01 p.m. that said, "I'm killing them" ? followed by a laughing emoji with tears coming from its eyes, police said.

At various points, Clark also texted photos of each child ? including one of the boy face-down on an air mattress with his face in a comforter.

By 10:14 p.m., Clark sent the first video, showing the children lying face-down with Clark narrating, "Ahh look Angel is still alive and sweating your son on the other hand is not even breathing, I wish I could keep the camera still."

Another video five minutes later showed Clark grabbing Angel's head, prompting the girl to cry. When Clark grabbed the boy's head, he didn't respond, police said.

"First of all she is clearly fine, because watch, see she is not dead. Him on the other hand, he doesn't budge. So you might want to call the ambulance," Clark said in the video. A minute later she texted, "All cus you wanted to go (have sex with) her & come here when you like."

At 10:23 p.m. Clark acknowledged she's responsible for the boy's death ? and police say she later admitted smothering the boy by holding him face-down on the air mattress for about a minute.

"Im sure it'll hurt me one im sitting in jail & you got all the evidence you need to I can't even say he suffocated in his sleep or say idk what happened," Clark texted.

Price responded only six times in the texts printed in the complaint, at one point promising to take a bus home but at other times ignoring Clark's threats to harm his children. Only after Clark sent a third video at 11:09 p.m., showing her picking up the boy's limp body by the arm and tossing him on the bed, did Price ask Clark to try to revive him, the complaint said.

"Try to wake him up I said hold him," he texted at 11:10 p.m.

"Its okay Im dialing 911," Clark responded.

"You need to if he dead," Price said.

County police Superintendent Coleman McDonough said the couple lived together only some of the time.

"It just goes to show how texts have become such a routine part of our lives that people don't even realize the nature of what they're communicating," McDonough said.

He said authorities did not expect to file any charges against Price, but the investigation is continuing.

Homicide detectives say Clark told them at a hospital that the boy was healthy and had no known medical conditions. She denied harming the boy until police interviewed her again at their Pittsburgh headquarters and told her they had seen Price's phone and the texts and images she sent.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/11/02...-cops-say.html

bitches be crazy
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Roger View Post
    Because they are probably not ghetto and hood like me.

Holy fuck....and dads replies to her crazy messages. OMFG?

"All cus you wanted to go (have sex with) her & come here when you like."

"I killed yer kid and I'm gonna call 911"

"Ya you need to if he dead"

I'm not sure which one is dumber. She's obviously more evil but doesn't sound like dad was too concerned. Lots of wtf

Quote Originally Posted by of_corpse_not View Post
    "I killed yer kid and I'm gonna call 911"

"Ya you need to if he dead"

I'm not sure which one is dumber. She's obviously more evil but doesn't sound like dad was too concerned. Lots of wtf
    Seriously, what the hell, dude?

Even if I could get past the fact that he only responded six times (nope) I can't believe that he texted rather than call her to have these exchanges, especially after she sent the videos. And I know that people respond to things differently, but he really appears to give zero fucks.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    Just as I suspected. A ring of elderly pedophiles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Love View Post
    Fucking piece of shit, fucking scum, internet ass holes. fucking ingrate no life having fat ass. you have no fucking clue at whats going on fuck tard shit for brains.

Both of them...sorry pieces of shit.

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

"Dad" didn't give a shit at all.

Too bad he can't be charged with being a shitty human.

And I'm not posting this picture live.....it feels icky. It's a picture of the mom choking the baby. Somebody saved the screenshot. AWFUL
    https://www.facebook.com/whereisbaby...type=3&theater

Last edited by bermstalker; 11-03-2016 at 03:06 AM.

I think the father should be charged with something. He had time to save his son. He could have contacted the police.....anything.
    She was begging him to come get the kids.

Awful.

Last edited by bermstalker; 11-03-2016 at 03:17 AM.

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    What ever happened to "these are my babies and fuck you if you don't want them or me?" Or any "normal" response from a mother? Sorry, so this "mom" is texting her baby daddy and wondering why he's not coming over - and is so angry she decides to kill their children? Obviously this isn't the first time he's done that, and sure, she's pissed. But she's batshit fucking crazy to take that out on those little ones.

The pics of them make me think that they aren't together when the photos were taken, or that dad would rather be somewhere else.

Poor little babies. They shouldn't have had to suffer because their parents are both dumber than a box of rocks.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Now go fuck yourself.

That's why liberals shouldn't reproduce

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Sickening. I agree with Berm that he also needs to be charged with something.

Quote Originally Posted by gooniemon View Post
    Shut the fuck up already. If you don't have anything to contribute to the discussion, then fuck the hell off.

This is so, so gross and disturbing. I hate people.

"Alright I'm not coming there leave them alone"

"I'm just not going to reply no more if you wanna go to jail you know what to do"

REALLY?!? That's all he had to say?

This might be one of the top three most rage-inducing things I've read here and honestly I can't come up with two more off the top of my head but it's definitely up there.

They're all yours, kevan.
    Fucking piece of shit, fucking scum, internet ass holes. fucking ingrate no life having fat ass. you have no fucking clue at whats going on fuck tard shit for brains.

Thanks. It is both disgusting and disturbing that anyone would seek to harm a child...any child, for any reason. What this mom did shows a level of inhumanity most associated with some of the worst killers we've ever seen. And to know that she was the one who gave birth to them makes this crime that much more tragic.

First we have the dad, who probably thought she was joking, or being a drama queen...which, she was..and all because he was out gettin' some, or whatever.

So, what...mom is mad that her baby daddy is out (probably) dipping his wick into something new and fresh, and to spite him she kills his children?

Ohhhhh hellll the fuck no!!!!! Someone please shake the shit out of that bitch!!! Whatever happened to self respect, dignity and common goddamn sense? Obviously all three of those were missing with her. I don't excuse dad for whatever he may have done to "send this bitch over the edge", but let's be clear here: no matter what, those kids didn't deserve what happened to them.

Imagine - you're holding your child face down into a plastic mattress, knowing full well that you intend to snuff the life out of them just like you snuff the flame out on a cigarette by grinding it into the concrete. How can people just do that???? HOW???

I'm done. I just can't with these two. Probably don't have two fucking brain cells to share among them. Ugh

Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Alright I'm not coming there leave them alone"

"I'm just not going to reply no more if you wanna go to jail you know what to do"

REALLY?!? That's all he had to say?

This might be one of the top three most rage-inducing things I've read here and honestly I can't come up with two more off the top of my head but it's definitely up there.

They're all yours, kevan.
    Maybe she's done this before and just said she was going to do a bunch of things to the kids to get him to come over...or to do what she wants? Every other time she didn't do anything, so maybe he thought they were fine and she was just doing the same shit?

Those poor little babies. She probably abused them their whole lives.

Gooniemon is banned, you don't need to flag his stupid posts anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by gooniemon View Post
    Fuck you, moron. You are right in the same league of idiots as those two parents.

(Oopsie. Just replied right away without reading the whole thread.)

This bitch right here is a piece of work. Sadistic horrible cunt. I hate that I even have to share oxygen with this thing. I cannot even refer to her as a human.

She is on sick bitch that needs to rot in jail for the rest of her life. He on the other hand is just as fucked up. He basically tells her do what she needs to do to go to jail. I hope they charge him and he rots in jail too.

A Pennsylvania man was arrested on child endangerment charges because he didn’t call 911 after the mother of his 2 children threatened to kill them & sent him videos of his son’s lifeless body.

http://www.10tv.com/article/cops-dad...idnt-intervene

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    A Pennsylvania man was arrested on child endangerment charges because he didn’t call 911 after the mother of his 2 children threatened to kill them & sent him videos of his son’s lifeless body.

http://www.10tv.com/article/cops-dad...idnt-intervene
    OMG, what a piece of shit. From that article:

But Allegheny County homicide detectives said Price not only ignored Clark’s texted threats on Tuesday, he didn’t alert authorities previously when Clark texted him other pictures of her holding the children by the throat - and that Price even posted those to Facebook.

One picture showed an infant “obviously distressed and crying” being dangled in the air by its throat. The arm of the adult holding that child “had a tattoo substantially similar to the tattoo Christian Clark has on her right forearm,” though the adult’s face can’t be seen in the picture, the complaint said.

A Facebook caption Price acknowledged posting under that and a similar picture months ago says, “These two pictures she is choking them because was (sic) ain’t together ....”

“Price stated that Clark was choking the children because he and Clark were not together” when those photos were taken, police said. Price told police Clark had texted him the choking photos a few months before his son’s first birthday, and that he posted them on Facebook at that time.
    Unbelievable.

I hate that he named the little boy after himself, then failed him like that. Jesus. Here, you can have daddy's name, but that's all you're getting from him.

Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    OMG, what a piece of shit. From that article:

and that Price even posted those to Facebook.
    Unbelievable.

I hate that he named the little boy after himself, then failed him like that. Jesus. Here, you can have daddy's name, but that's all you're getting from him.
    So it was on fb and no one said anything? Not that they're to blame...but if I saw pics like that on someone's fb I would be calling the cops, and I'm not one to call them for dumb shit.

I don't think giving a child your name means a whole lot to people, I always saw it as narcissistic. Luckily my husband wasn't into that (because I seriously hate that) because he was named after his mom's friend who ended up killing his wife. Only thing close we got is my daughter has 'lyn' in her name after his grandpa Lynn who died before she was born.

YES! I'm so glad he was arrested!!!!

Thread Information