Thread: Cornell Williams (22) was shot to death over a $400 debt

mydeathspace

Cornell Williams (22) was shot to death over a $400 debt

Full Name: Cornell
    Cause of Death: Shot in front of his house

News Article:
    Additional Information: Cornell was shot in front of his home over 400$ right in front of his four year old son the suspects have been arrested and hopefully there will be justice for Cornell i didn't really know him that well but i know he had a lot of friends and made a huge impact on a lot of people's lifes and he had 4 beautiful kids that i know he loved very dearly and a girlfriend of 7 years who i know misses him dearly i pray for her and those kids because now she has to explain to those poor babies why daddy isn't coming home all over 400$ god bless this family RIP CORNELL BABY!!!!!!

http://mydeathspace.com/article/2009/02/23/Cornell_Williams_(22)_was_shot_to_death_over_a__40 0_debt

Senior Member skindeep_curiosity's Avatar

Re: Cornell Williams (22) was shot to death over a $400 debt

http://www.quickdfw.com/sharedconten...g.4d9ce34.html

"22-year-old man shot to death at Mesquite apartment

07:11 AM CDT on Monday, August 4, 2008
    By MARISSA ALANIS / The Dallas Morning News
    malanis@dallasnews.com

Police are investigating the shooting death of a 22-year-old man on Saturday night.

Officers responded to reports of gunshots at 8:12 p.m. at Westlake Village Apartments in the 1000 block of Cascade Street.

They found Cornell Williams with multiple gunshot wounds lying on the floor in the doorway of an apartment, according to a Mesquite news release.

Mr. Williams was taken to Dallas Regional Medical Center in Mesquite, where he died."

http://www.topix.com/city/mesquite-t...uite-apartment

From the above website: "All three shooters were caught and are in custody. You can find their info at dallascounty.org names Steven Williams, Brandon Foreman, and Dionte Mathews. This is very tragic I will not go into detail about what happened but they will get what they deserve."

ETA:

Memorial website as follows... http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...ndID=402646487

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Quote Originally Posted by JesseNen View Post
    I was also in this job, but as the investigate accumulated, I began to fail and adorn come of marvellous edgy in the dnouement, it led to a huge irritation and incapability to sleep, dishonesty down at midnight and not falling asleep, then banging and in the morning. My friend advised me to demand this platform CBD Gummies that's where I bring about my CBD output and finally pacific after a incontrovertible day's work. I also calmed down and slept better. I expectation you try this too.

Why this thread of all threads?

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    Why this thread of all threads?
    I know, so random.

Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    I know, so random.
    It's hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Thread Information