Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Zuzu Verk (22) was murdered by her boyfriend and her remains were found four months after her death

Zuzu Verk (22) was murdered by her boyfriend and her remains were found four months after her death

Last edited by raisedbywolves; 11-15-2022 at 07:30 PM.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Last edited by Olivia; 02-07-2017 at 12:06 AM.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    This doesn't sound good at all

Judging by her FB, she's a really happy and healthy Woman with a good head on her shoulders. I wonder if this date was a first date? Does anyone know this guy?
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Gosh! not sounding good at all! It's odd they include her going on a date but don't expand of it. That's the first thing people would wonder about after reading about her. Usually, they say something about how they were dropped off or last scene at a certain time or place. Wonder if the person she went on a date with isn't cooperating and they're trying to get them to give a statement. She is absolutely stunning and very loved! Hope she is found safe and sound!
    Sometimes Silver Linings are Blue http://carisaadrienne.com Everyone has a body but not every body has a soul.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    http://www.fox4news.com/news/212878353-story

Alpine PD: Boyfriend not cooperating in search for missing North Texas woman

I thought she was out on a 1st date the night she went missing. So is that the person they are calling her boyfriend....or are they talking about the old boyfriend who was earlier identified as an ex? The "ex" is the one that is giving me odd vibes, but I am confused after reading this story.
    It is confusing!
    I think the boyfriend interviewed (tony) in an article above is an old boyfriend from high school.

Sounds like she had a brand new boyfriend who she went out on a date with. ( and who's now the POI)

More details in the comments here from people who know Zu Zu & the current poi

https://m.facebook.com/alpinetxpd/po...34718026616822

Here is an article with Robert Fabian's attorney speaking on his behalf about not knowing where Zuzu is.

Zuzu's Boyfriend's Lawyer Speaks Out
    Robert Fabian's lawyer says he doesn't know where Zuzu is

As Zuzu Verk's boyfriend Robert Fabian remains a person of interest in the investigation police say he's not interviewing with detectives to help.

However, his Alpine Lawyer Liz Rogers says that's not the case and that he doesn't know where Zuzu is,

"He is distraught over the disappearance of Zuzu as is everyone in our community...he has cooperated with the Texas Rangers and local law enforcement, we are in the process of conducting our own investigation and we fervently pray that Zuzu will be found alive and well." said Rogers.

Rogers told our partners at FOX4 News that she will not give anymore details and does not want to expand any further than what she already has.

We visited her Alpine office and home Friday afternoon and she was unavailable for comment.

She says her Fabian wants the public to know that he too wants to find Zuzu and that he has been cooperating, Alpine police Chief Russell Scown said otherwise Friday.

"We believe he has key information, but he wont come forward so that in itself has to tell you something, you know it doesn't take a rocket scientist to tell you that, and again we have mounds of forensic evidence it's just taking awhile to go through that."

Scown along with other City officials like Brewster County Judge Eleazar Cano wrote on social media saying in part, "While the task at hand has at times seemed hopeless and frustrating...the commitment and effort shown by our community is nothing less than extraordinary."

http://www.yourbasin.com/news/zuzus-...yer-speaks-out

And here is Robert's FB page: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php...88&pnref=story

Police looking for information on two vehicles:

Investigators say a gray 2005 Ford F-150 and a white 2016 Ford Mustang could be key in finding out what happened to Zuzu R. Verk, who was last seen in Alpine on October 12.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz4O0oas5Ba

The boyfriend, Robert Fabian, remains a person of interest in the case, but Alpine police say he has refused to cooperate with their investigation. It's something that continues to frustrate the Verk family, most of whom have traveled from Keller, Texas, to Alpine to help in the search.

"Police are saying there’s a lot of missing information they can get from him," Glenn Verk, Zuzu's father, told News 8 in a recent interview.
    Over the weekend, the department asked anyone who saw a white Ford Mustang early on the morning of Oct. 12th to come forward.

A forensics' team is analyzing the car, which is owned by Fabian's friend. He is openly cooperating with investigators, Fierro said.
    http://www.wfaa.com/news/local/texas...igil/340999683

I know you have a right to remain silent, but if he had nothing whatsoever to do with her disappearance, he should be trying his best to help others find her. It is his silence and equipping himself with an attorney that speaks volumes.

I don't know...people have always said that if the police are seriously grilling you and think you had something to do with it, the smart thing to do is get a lawyer. Even if you are innocent.

I wonder if just by him getting a lawyer and having the lawyer speak to the police instead of him is why the police are saying he isn't cooperating? I mean, to me that is smart. I see how it can look suspicious, but it is the smart move.

Not saying this guy is innocent, but if he HAS told police everything he knows and the cops continue to grill him, I could totally understanding getting a lawyer.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Even though I had a missing sister and would have been terribly angry at her ex boyfriend or her boyfriend who didn't cooperate, if it were my own son, I would lawyer up immediately.

I would lawyer up

I would too. I'm curious to know if he was cooperative at first.

I'm not sure if I said this or not, but if Zuzu is her real first name, her parents rock. That's one great name.

I know, I would lawyer up too...but I cannot help placing myself in her family/friend's position and thinking of how frustrated I would feel. I guess time will tell if he was or wasn't involved in anyway in her disappearance.

Sadly, this sounds so much like 100's of other threads we have on here.

Pretty college girl goes missing. The last person to see her is the on again off again boyfriend.
    Cars connected to him are seized by the police. Texas= no body found.

http://www.dallasobserver.com/news/z...ystery-8841147

JUST IN: Police have officially named Zuzu Verk's boyfriend as a suspect in her disappearance. Some of his family members have now been named as persons of interest... bit.ly/2eHmQJr

The warrant was released. Sounds like neighbors heard arguing and then a LOUD thump. Boyfriend borrowed a friend's truck and took it to an auto detailer 3 times. He also took his laptop over the friend's house and told him to hold on to it. Of course, the friend turned it over to the police. The warrant says boyfriend tried to remove lots of social media type stuff. Friends say he was acting very strange that week.
    Boyfriend's mom and sister are consider POI also.
    http://www.cbs7.com/content/news/Sea...398909161.html
    http://www.wfaa.com/news/crime/warra...case/342406503

Well police can easily go to the detailer and ask if what he cleaned up looked like blood, if they haven't already.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    The warrant was released. Sounds like neighbors heard arguing and then a LOUD thump. Boyfriend borrowed a friend's truck and took it to an auto detailer 3 times. He also took his laptop over the friend's house and told him to hold on to it. Of course, the friend turned it over to the police. The warrant says boyfriend tried to remove lots of social media type stuff. Friends say he was acting very strange that week.
    Boyfriend's mom and sister are consider POI also.
    http://www.cbs7.com/content/news/Sea...398909161.html
    http://www.wfaa.com/news/crime/warra...case/342406503
    Well that doesn't look very good for him now, does it?

Quote Originally Posted by McCourt View Post
    Yeah, I don't think there's any real question now. I feel for her parents. I am sure they realize now she is 99% likely dead at his hands, and there's no real hope to hold on to.

Search is now happening at the landfill here in Odessa.
    I'm phone posting so hope this link works
    http://www.yourbasin.com/investigato...-for-zuzu-verk

Quote Originally Posted by Gr8Fantasies View Post
    Search is now happening at the landfill here in Odessa.
    I'm phone posting so hope this link works
    http://www.yourbasin.com/investigato...-for-zuzu-verk
    I wonder if they have specific info directing them to Odessa? It's in the area, but it's not like it's super close to Alpine. (or is the trash from the area consolidated and hauled to Odessa, and that's why they are looking?)

Thread Information