Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Zuzu Verk (22) was murdered by her boyfriend and her remains were found four months after her death

Texas is such a large area and she may never be found. When my sister was missing for all those years, I had to compartmentalize the fact that she was NOT her body. That's NOT her out there. She is no longer in pain and it is just a shell they're looking for. Of course we want to bring our loved ones home and give them the dignity they deserve and I want that for Zuzu's friends and family.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    I wonder if they have specific info directing them to Odessa? It's in the area, but it's not like it's super close to Alpine. (or is the trash from the area consolidated and hauled to Odessa, and that's why they are looking?)
    I don't know exactly why but I do know she had her google account synced with her phone.

So I would assume that maybe he left his phone on and that was a place it pinged at?? Also, these vehicles involved in this case are all newer cars. Most likely they had some type of GPS system on them.

The probable cause affidavit also reveals that a Google timeline linked to Verk's Android phone shows the phone was last "...in a close proximity..." to Fabian's apartment on N. Harrison Street near the university.
    http://www.wfaa.com/news/local/texas...case/343464545

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    I feel so sad for her parents, family and friends who just want to know what happened to her.

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    I was just coming to post this. Very sad for her family, but hopefully they can find some closure. I don't think it's really a surprise, and I don't think who did it is going to be any kind of surprise.

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    http://www.wfaa.com/news/crime/human...nues/396773765

Human remains found near Alpine as search for Zuzu Verk continues
    WFAA 4:56 PM. CST February 03, 2017

CONNECT

TWEET

LINKEDIN

GOOGLE+

PINTEREST
    ALPINE -- The Brewster County Sheriff's Office and Alpine Police Department are investigating after human remains were found near Alpine, the West Texas town where 21-year-old college student Zuzu Verk was last seen in October of 2016.

Police say the unidentified remains were found in a shallow grave in the Sunny Glen area, northwest of the city, Friday morning by a border patrol agent.

The remains, which are described as skeletal, are being sent to the medical examiner's office for identification.

Verk's family has been notified, although police aren't sure if the remains belong to her.

draft
    Robert Fabian and Zuzu Verk. (Photo: Courtesy - Verk family)

No arrests have been made and no charges have been filed, but police say Verk's boyfriend, Robert Fabian, is their primary suspect in her disappearance.

Police say Fabian refused to answer questions about the last night Verk was seen, and he and a friend, Chris Estrada, were acting strange in the days after her disappearance.

Both men testified in front of a grand jury in January, but no indictments have been handed down.

Check back for more on this developing story.

(? 2017 WFAA)

I hope the Wheels of Justice run this motherfucker over and leave tire treads all over his body. Robert Fabian seems to be a total piece of (less than human) shit, and I hope they not only throw the book at him, but when they do, it crushes his goddamn skull.

How do you think I really feel?
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

http://www.wfaa.com/mb/news/crime/bo...rave/398728864

For the first time on Saturday, authorities also stated that evidence at the scene led them to believe the remains were Verk. However, a positive identification has yet to be made.

Verk disappeared on Oct. 12 after she was last seen at Fabian's apartment near Sul Ross State University, where the 21-year-old student was studying biology.

A UNT forensics lab is expected to officially identify the remains by Monday or Tuesday.
    So sad..

Just thought I would post his mugshot.

I believe I read an article somewhere that he had a friend help him.

Here is the story of the other suspect.

ALPINE, TX (KWES) -
    Alpine police has listed Chris Estrada as a suspect in connection to the Zuzu Verk Case.

There's no confirmation whether there is an arrest warrant out for him at this time.

Estrada was previously listed as a person of interest in the case.

We know he has relocated to Arizona, possibly in the Phoenix area.

http://www.newswest9.com/story/34426...zuzu-verk-case

#BREAKING ~ Remains found in West Texas positively ID'd as missing college student Zuzu Verk.... boyfriend arrested & a second man also charged. http://bit.ly/2lgZZa4

Shame. At least her family has answers now. RIP, young one.

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

So very sad. We don't live far from Keller and her name just calls out for notice - I couldn't help but follow this from day one. She seemed like such a bright spot and it's so obvious that her family is special as well. I'm glued they will now have closure and I hope he gets the death penalty after spending many, many years as some big dude's bitch I a Texas jail. Asshole.

Great upkeep with this story, RBW!

I hope the autopsy doesn't decrease the boyfriend's guilt/sentence. I don't know if this kind of report can help a murderer?? The way I see it is it fits with his rage - probably grabbed her a strangled her with his hands. It's super scary to see how a hothead can transform into a monster.

I hope for Zuzu and her family that there is proper justice.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    They only deliberated for 5 hours. That shows just how horrible this guy is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Thread Information