Thread: Anna Ozhigova (33) grabbed her sleeping son and jumped to her death from a 9th floor apartment after plastic surgery left her with large pig-like nostrils

Anna Ozhigova (33) grabbed her sleeping son and jumped to her death from a 9th floor apartment after plastic surgery left her with large pig-like nostrils

Russian mother jumps to her death holding her eight-year-old son after her husband kept 'oinking' at her when plastic surgery gave her 'a nose like a pig'

A mother jumped to her death holding her young son after her husband 'oinked' at her after she had a nose job which made her 'look like a pig', it has been claimed. Anna Ozhigova, 33, killed herself and her eight-year-old son, Gleb, after becoming depressed at the results of her plastic surgery, which left her with over-sized nostrils. Friends say the surgery was the trigger for the failure of her marriage, leading to a split from her husband, Oleg Ponomarev, and a chain of events which left her without hope.

She jumped from her parents' high-rise apartment in the Siberian city of Omsk last Thursday while holding her sleeping son in her arms, according to reports. His body was found close to hers, Komsomolskaya Pravda newspaper reported, citing law enforcement officials. She 'left a note explaining her personal reasons', said a statement by the Russian Investigative Committee.

It was revealed that earlier she had written on social media to a friend: 'The surgeon convinced me that my nose didn't suit me. 'I'm easily impressed, and he convinced me. 'He was saying he would change the shape just one millimetre.' But she complained: 'I can't smile. My nostrils are now as big as if I was a pig, and moving apart. 'My smile is now a frown because he removed muscles above my lip and changed something.

'My husband is oinking when he sees me.' She told how she wore full make up when they were together in the evening but 'he's known me for 12 years and can't get used to me now. 'I'm also having problems with my facial expressions. He says it was stupid to do this surgery.'

She stressed: 'I can't accept the idea that I'm going to be like this forever. 'I have a child, and I live for him. I'm going to a psychologist.' The anonymous friend said that the woman needed 'emotional support' and had tried to commit suicide previously. She said the mother feared her businessman husband was about to secure custody of her son and that he would be taken away from her. 'That was the last straw,' said the friend.

A note written before she jumped to her death said: 'I wanted happiness, kindness, and peace for Gleb. But he's growing up in anger.' 'Investigators are currently establishing all the circumstances,' said a statement from the law enforcement authorities. The woman's estranged husband and her parents have refused to comment.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that her issues didn't really lie in the plastic surgery.

Before:

After:

Wonder if plastic surgery really was the issue here because it seems like she had some serious mental health issues.

No matter what it's so sad that she involved the innocent life of her child.

Rip kiddo, your mom dragged you into some unnecessary bullshit and you definitely deserved better.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    According to the Mirror, she was concerned that her Husband was going to try to take their Son away. I think that was actually her prime motivation and they're using the plastic surgery angle to sensationalize it for the headlines :

https://www.google.com/amp/www.mirro...on-9065349.amp
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    According to the Mirror, she was concerned that her Husband was going to try to take their Son away. I think that was actually her prime motivation and they're using the plastic surgery angle to sensationalize it for the headlines :

https://www.google.com/amp/www.mirro...on-9065349.amp
    I agree. That is why she took the child with her when she jumped. Otherwise, I think it would have been just her. So sad.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    WTF did I just read??? Her son mimicked her husband oinking. OMG.

I have no doubt she had Body Dysmorphic Disorder, or a very low self esteem. It does sound like the plastic surgery was the trigger. Plastic surgeons usually make the nostrils bigger so the nose is more "functional" and you can breathe better. If he took any of the tip of the nose off, the nerve endings would be gone, making that area numb. It's possible that a nerve that affected her upper lip was severed as well.

This woman wore make up every day for the 12 years she was with her husband. His opinion of her looks was very important to her. She already felt "disfigured" and him oinking at her obviously hurt her badly. I'm sure she was already contemplating suicide, but she didn't want to leave her with a cruel and mean caregiver.

It might not make sense, but I think that was her reasoning.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

'I have a child, and I live for him. I'm going to a psychologist.'

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    I'm going to go out on a limb and say that her issues didn't really lie in the plastic surgery.

Before:

After:

I can never tell the difference between before and after pics

Sad for everyone involved
    Sometimes Silver Linings are Blue http://carisaadrienne.com Everyone has a body but not every body has a soul.

Thread Information