Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: A thread for everything Halloween!

A thread for everything Halloween!

The old Halloween thread got pulled so I'm making a new one:)

Miller Manor is in full swing.....and we're expecting a huge fucking storm this weekend. Ugh. I'm worried about the garden wall we have up and the Skeleton Horse. The hearse carriage should be ok, but it'll be a pain in the ass to repair.

We're doing Purge the election year as our costumes:)

What about everyone else?

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    The old Halloween thread got pulled so I'm making a new one:)

Miller Manor is in full swing.....and we're expecting a huge fucking storm this weekend. Ugh. I'm worried about the garden wall we have up and the Skeleton Horse. The hearse carriage should be ok, but it'll be a pain in the ass to repair.

We're doing Purge the election year as our costumes:)

What about everyone else?
    I LITERALLY said to myself, "I wonder what Miller has going this year" when you posted on the Tink Tribute tonight

I'm decorating tomorrow. I'm late and not as full force as you are, but then again I have an unsupervised wrecking crew living up front and can't do much outside
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

We have some photos up on our facebook page, but we stopped decorating and started reinforcing as soon as they started announcing the 50-60mph gusts we'll be getting tonight and saturday (with 20-30mph winds).

We have some photos up on our facebook page, but we stopped decorating and started reinforcing as soon as they started announcing the 50-60mph gusts we'll be getting tonight and saturday (with 20-30mph winds).

I was thinking about Miller Manor the other day.
    Did you see the garage that was making the social media rounds?

My Halloween decorations are 3 pumpkins.

I can't find the garage now, but it looked similar to this. I think the one that was being shared everywhere had some motion and sounds tho.

This is all so cool. It's not really a thing here at all. I decorate my office because, why not.

MORE PICS PLZ *hearteyes*

Hope you don't get hit too hard. This is why we don't tend to do much outside. It would be a very strange October that didn't include at least a couple of days of 50-60 mph gusts, sometimes even sustained winds. Then again there's the fact that people just don't trick or treat like we did when I was a kid.

We'd come up with an awesome costume and wear a parka over it or you'd wear a costume over your coat... jabba or the stay puft marshmellow were the only things that really worked well, or a ghost.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

Damage so far:( We expected the wall to come down tbh. Everything that we thought might blow away got brought in so whatever is out we'll fix it or we'll fuck it...

Alright peeps, hubbs and I have a reputation to uphold. We have won every costume contest 3 years running and can't end our streak now. I've totally slacked this year and gotta pull something together last minute. I'm thinking maybe this:

Yessssssss!
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Getting arrested for coke in Vegas is like being found eating a chocolate bar in the willy wonka factory.

That'll do it

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    It will, Deb!

Someone please 'splain the costume for the few people out there that might be pop culture challenged. (not me, of couse)

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    Someone please 'splain the costume for the few people out there that might be pop culture challenged. (not me, of couse)
    It's from "Stranger Things" on Netflix. If you haven't seen it, it's a good watch. A little annoying for me since they basically took a bunch of Stephen King novels and frankensteined them, but still decent.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    It's from "Stranger Things" on Netflix. If you haven't seen it, it's a good watch. A little annoying for me since they basically took a bunch of Stephen King novels and frankensteined them, but still decent.

Thank you for explaining for all those other folks that might be pop culture challenged. I am sure they appreciate it!

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    Thank you for explaining for all those other folks that might be pop culture challenged. I am sure they appreciate it!
    I didn't want to fully explain it because then it would be a major spoiler

It's a good show. I recommend it.

ETA: On a side note, now that I see the picture next to the other, that dude NAILED the wallpaper with that shirt. I have no idea how he managed it. I'm impressed.

I tested out the wires last night on the mask I made. I'm really proud of it, since I largely have no artistic skilkz. I have the spikes too and will add those, though I don't know if I'll attach them to the mask or just wear the headband.

That is so unbearably bad-ass. I can't even.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    Just as I suspected. A ring of elderly pedophiles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Love View Post
    Fucking piece of shit, fucking scum, internet ass holes. fucking ingrate no life having fat ass. you have no fucking clue at whats going on fuck tard shit for brains.

I tested out the wires last night on the mask I made. I'm really proud of it, since I largely have no artistic skilkz. I have the spikes too and will add those, though I don't know if I'll attach them to the mask or just wear the headband.
    Holy hell youre amazing!! I'm trying to decide on a costume that isn't ducking half naked or DONE.

Failing. Anything with red hair and any ideas greatly appreciated, I'll be at a house party like a 16 year old with 2L of wine. So flat shoes a must. Fuck everyone.

Deb - THAT RULES. PLZ. DO.

We actually don't like dressing up, and being comfortae is a HUGE must as we're hosts and have to be on our toes to make sure everything is on point. We also have a bad habit of everything being down to the wire so our costumes have been sort of last minute these last few years. This year I'm super excited because I lurve the Purge flicks and really loved the liberty filtet on snapchat. I wasn't willing to pay the $100+ for the masks online though so I made it meself. J is going as angry/shot/zombie Abe Lincoln. He'll have a gun, I'll have knives and we'll both be blood covered. We're going to print out the I Purged sticker and wear them:) I can't decide if I'll wear it Halloween night, maybe later in the evening when it's older kids.

We're doing finishing touches on stuff for Miller Manor - this week we should be done with the exterior and onto just the interior. Really excited about the party this year, looks like we'll have a great turn out. I think the photobooth we're doing will be fun too:)

Shit, sorry Daisy I didn't exactly reply to your post. Is your party adults only or kids/adults mix? Also is it just you or us there potential for a group costume?

Quote Originally Posted by debk589 View Post
    Alright peeps, hubbs and I have a reputation to uphold. We have won every costume contest 3 years running and can't end our streak now. I've totally slacked this year and gotta pull something together last minute. I'm thinking maybe this:

Yes. That's awesome!!!!!!!

We actually don't like dressing up, and being comfortae is a HUGE must as we're hosts and have to be on our toes to make sure everything is on point. We also have a bad habit of everything being down to the wire so our costumes have been sort of last minute these last few years. This year I'm super excited because I lurve the Purge flicks and really loved the liberty filtet on snapchat. I wasn't willing to pay the $100+ for the masks online though so I made it meself. J is going as angry/shot/zombie Abe Lincoln. He'll have a gun, I'll have knives and we'll both be blood covered. We're going to print out the I Purged sticker and wear them:) I can't decide if I'll wear it Halloween night, maybe later in the evening when it's older kids.

We're doing finishing touches on stuff for Miller Manor - this week we should be done with the exterior and onto just the interior. Really excited about the party this year, looks like we'll have a great turn out. I think the photobooth we're doing will be fun too:)
    I do the 'cover whatever in blood' trick! When work does corporate weekend around Halloween, that's normally my safe, not offensive go-to. Although they didn't understand the resident evil nurse very much

You've gotta give us a tour of 'Miller Manor' once you've finished!!!! I'm so keen :) The kids part does make it a bit different, but i'm the loser that in that case, would definitely be Ariel. I've never been Ariel and that's just silly.

Shit, sorry Daisy I didn't exactly reply to your post. Is your party adults only or kids/adults mix? Also is it just you or us there potential for a group costume?
    Adults only, everyone will be drunk/dead/whatever so anything goes. Open minded group so can be a bit political - considered going as a cop but thought mebeh not.

My best friends are male and we've done many group costumes, fuck them, I want to be a little femme this year! I've done the Marvel route 50 times (thank you comics for loving redheads), so want to do something actually scary this year.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus View Post
    gangsta rap does not help the youth
    Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    DONT MAKE ME FUCK YOUR BITCH THAT PUSSY POPPIN

Quote Originally Posted by daisylane View Post
    I do the 'cover whatever in blood' trick! When work does corporate weekend around Halloween, that's normally my safe, not offensive go-to. Although they didn't understand the resident evil nurse very much

You've gotta give us a tour of 'Miller Manor' once you've finished!!!! I'm so keen :) The kids part does make it a bit different, but i'm the loser that in that case, would definitely be Ariel. I've never been Ariel and that's just silly.

Adults only, everyone will be drunk/dead/whatever so anything goes. Open minded group so can be a bit political - considered going as a cop but thought mebeh not.

My best friends are male and we've done many group costumes, fuck them, I want to be a little femme this year! I've done the Marvel route 50 times (thank you comics for loving redheads), so want to do something actually scary this year.
    My friend was going to do Zombie Mary and her husband waa going to do Zombie Jesus but she couldnt find a costume that fit right - thats an option, maybe. I'll look up some costume ideas:)

I'll send you the link to our facebook page. I don't post it in here because, uh....do I need to say?

My friend was going to do Zombie Mary and her husband waa going to do Zombie Jesus but she couldnt find a costume that fit right - thats an option, maybe. I'll look up some costume ideas:)

I'll send you the link to our facebook page. I don't post it in here because, uh....do I need to say?
    Link away! And no, need not say more

I like Zombie Mary!!!

Thread Information