Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Pamela Meskus aka TinkerBelly (50) passed away after a courageous battle with lung cancer

Pamela Meskus aka TinkerBelly (50) passed away after a courageous battle with lung cancer

RIP Tink!

Obituary
    Tink's MDS Profile

Pamela A. (Wade) Meskus, 50, lovingly known to her family and many friends as "Auntie Bubbles", died in her home on Monday, August 8, 2016, after a courageous battle with lung cancer.

She leaves her husband of twenty years, Eric A. Meskus; two sons: Brendon W. Tivnan and his wife, Samantha L. Shurick, and Patrick T. Tivnan, all of Worcester; her mother, Patricia M. (Fisher) Wade, of Millbury; two sisters: Deborah A. Wade of Webster, and Cynthia A. Wade of Millbury; and several uncles, aunts, nephews and nieces - especially Celia L. Wade and Briley P. Wade of Millbury. She was predeceased by her father, Richard J. Wade of Millbury.

Born in Worcester, Pamela was raised in Millbury and has lived in Worcester since 1993. She was a 1984 graduate of Millbury Memorial High School, and earned a Medical Assistant Certificate from the Salter School in Worcester.

Pamela was working as the business manager of E Turn Wood Art, Worcester, her husband's company, at the time of her death. Spending vacation time at the ocean's edge was her favorite way of relaxing; Myrtle Beach, SC, and Galilee Beach, RI, were her particular favorites. Next to her love for her husband, her sons and her darling twin nieces, sun and sand had pride of place in her affections.

Relatives and friends are invited to meet with Pamela's family from 5:00 to 8:00 P.M. on Thursday, August 11, in Turgeon Funeral Home, 56 Main St., Millbury. Funeral services will be private. Donations in her memory may be made to the Saint Vincent Cancer and Wellness Center, 1 Eaton Place, Worcester, MA 01608.

She was a very nice person, so sad for her family
    Last edited by Angiebla; 10-12-2016 at 05:27 PM.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    I cannot believe this shit.
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

I hope her little nieces are okay. She seemed so proud of them and posted about them all the time. And her poor kids.

And how much she loved going to myrtle beach each year....

So fucking sad.

Quote Originally Posted by MoonDancer View Post
    And apparently you fuck the mods here.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    RIP Tink

I loved your posts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Tinker...you were so loved. And so loving to every single person you knew. RIP friend...
    Ugh
    You're entitled to your own opinions. You're not entitled to your own facts.- D. Moynihan
    Quote Originally Posted by aquatwins View Post
    I WILL STICK MY DICK IN YOUR HEAD

I went on vacation to Myrtle with her a few years back for a week and we had the best time. We always tried to make plans to hang out again, me going up there or her coming down here but life always got in the way which is something I legit am going to regret for the rest of my life. She was the kindest sweetest most thoughtful person and I'm going to miss her so much.

RIP Tink-I love you my friend. I'm glad you aren't in pain but I wish you were here.

She was a lovely person. She ADORED her nieces. Just adored them. I hope they are okay.

RIP Tink
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

My heart goes out to her family.

Tinker was such a kind soul. She reached out to me when my mom was going through treatment. I appreciated that so much. I haven't talked with tink in years.

Ugh. <\3

Oh my God.

This is so sad. One of my favorite MDS members.

May she rest in Peace. Lord please watch over her family.

I never had the pleasure of getting to know her and it sounds by your posts that I really missed out on a terrific lady.

RIP Tinkerbelly.

RIP Tink.

You were one of the first who I talked to on here, and you were an amazing human being. One of my favorites on here as well.

RIP Tink. You will be so terribly missed. The most thoughtful, kindest and loving human being.

After everything she'd been through, this is beyond unfair.
    Getting arrested for coke in Vegas is like being found eating a chocolate bar in the willy wonka factory.

Fuckin A man, I swear this disease always takes the best of the best. rest easy, tink

Senior Member TheFavoriteDaughter's Avatar
    And now I'm crying. I can't say it enough, but she was just the best. I'm just so sad.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Even though I didn't know her, she clearly was a lovely soul. RIP.

Her online Guestbook with Legacy.com expired on 10/13/2016 so I purchased the permanent version. I just could not bear the thought that anyone who clicked on her obituary would not be able to know what a truly wonderful woman she was.

It will now read: This Guest Book will remain online permanently courtesy of All of her MDS friends.

You can post your condolences here if you'd like to: http://www.legacy.com/guestbooks/tel...ces/181034399?

Pam, there are not enough words to convey how much you will be missed. I can not imagine how much your hubby, your sons and your nieces must miss you.

RIP pretty lady...
    I hope that when the world comes to an end, I can breathe a sigh of relief, because there will be so much to look forward to. - Donnie Darko

Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Her online Guestbook with Legacy.com expired on 10/13/2016 so I purchased the permanent version. I just could not bear the thought that anyone who clicked on her obituary would not be able to know what a truly wonderful woman she was.

It will now read: This Guest Book will remain online permanently courtesy of All of her MDS friends.

You can post your condolences here if you'd like to: http://www.legacy.com/guestbooks/tel...ces/181034399?

Pam, there are not enough words to convey how much you will be missed. I can not imagine how much your hubby, your sons and your nieces must miss you.

RIP pretty lady...

I don't think I ever had a conversation with her but I do remember her screen name cause she joined the same year I did. RIP
    Gooble goble gooble goble one of us one of us. t(-_-)t

RIP pretty lady...
    You're the best nestle. Her obit was archived but I paid for the 24 hour activation today bc I wouldn't believe it until I read it.

Quote Originally Posted by angelaiscaustic View Post
    You're the best nestle. Her obit was archived but I paid for the 24 hour activation today bc I wouldn't believe it until I read it.
    God, I'm so glad you did, ang. So glad.
    I hope that when the world comes to an end, I can breathe a sigh of relief, because there will be so much to look forward to. - Donnie Darko

God, I'm so glad you did, ang. So glad.
    I feel like this sounds melodramatic of me but I'm a wreck. She was my friend and she always had my back and thought of me. I tried to give her space bc I know chemo and radiation are awful and I figured she needed to focus on getting better and on her family. I didn't get to say goodbye because of that. I'm going to miss her so much.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    What an amazing gesture Nestle and Angela, it's not melodramatic at all. When influential people that are caring of those around us pass, it leaves an empty place in our world. I didn't know her, but through everyone's posts about her I'm learning that she was one of those people that made the world better for everyone and losing someone like that is a tragedy.

That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Thread Information