Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Benjamin Taylor (32) accused of sexually assaulting and murdering a 9-month-old baby

Benjamin Taylor (32) accused of sexually assaulting and murdering a 9-month-old baby

A man accused of sexually assaulting a 9-month-old baby is now charged with murder in the child?s death.

CBS affiliate WOWK reports that 32-year-old Benjamin Taylor was charged with first-degree murder after the girl died of her injuries at a hospital Wednesday. Taylor is the boyfriend of the victim?s mother, but isn?t the child?s father.

taylor.png
    Benjamin Taylor WOWK
    He was initially charged Monday with first-degree sexual assault.

A criminal complaint shows the baby, Emmaleigh Barringer, had extensive bleeding. The complaint says the injuries indicated a violent sexual assault, as well as shaking or striking of the face.

Taylor told deputies he took the baby to the basement of an apartment while doing laundry. He said he ?blacked out? and didn?t know how the baby?s injuries occurred.

It?s unclear whether Taylor has an attorney.

The little girl?s family released a statement Thursday that read, in part: ?We would like to assure anyone with any doubt that this crime against an innocent child was solely perpetrated by a monster who had disguised himself as a caring and supporting friend. Emmaleigh?s mother and surviving siblings were victims in this and are guilty only of placing trust in the hands of a ?wolf in sheep?s clothing.??
    http://www.cbsnews.com/news/west-vir...exual-assault/
    CHARLESTON, W.Va. (WSAZ) -- News that baby Emmaleigh Barringer died rocked her family Wednesday, even though they knew early on her brain damage was so severe only a miracle would save her.

"The only way justice is going to be served is if he feels every ounce of pain that he caused her too," explained Danielle Adkins.

Adkins is a first cousin of Emmaleigh's mother. The woman found her daughter on the basement floor Monday at her home in Ripley.

The baby girl was bloody and swollen. Left for dead after being physically and sexually assaulted.

Wednesday, Adkins said that her cousin held her daughter as she took her last breath.

"It wasn't enough that he took her innocence, he had to take her life too."

Investigators say the attack happened at the hands of her mother's boyfriend, Benjamin Taylor.

Taylor will be arraigned on a murder charge Thursday morning, according to Jackson County Sheriff Tony Boggs.

Adkins says that Taylor swept her cousin off her feet.

"You literally would have thought he was a Prince Charming, she was so lit up inside. He wanted to do things with her and he hung out with the kids."

Sheriff Boggs says his department's investigation is not over but the victim's mother has not been accused of any wrongdoing.

He also says that he does not believe any of the victim's siblings were harmed.
    http://www.wsaz.com/content/news/Man...395826091.html

Deputies later said they found blankets and clothing covered in blood down there, according to the complaint.

As they handcuffed him, Taylor tried “vigorously” to wipe something off his groin area, deputies said.

- See more at: http://www.wvgazettemail.com/news-co....bPfGBxrj.dpuf

Last edited by bermstalker; 10-07-2016 at 01:00 AM.

The gofundme (already some drama on there)
    https://www.gofundme.com/3oe5us

Mom's facebook
    https://www.facebook.com/amandaleigh.adkins?pnref=story

The asshole's page (sick. His profile picture says he will never apologize for being a sex freak) He's a disgusting pig.
    https://www.facebook.com/benji.taylor.7?fref=ts

And the petition to have Benji publicly hanged
    https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/pet...enjamin-taylor
    On Oct 4, 2016, it was reported that Benjamin Taylor, of Cottageville Wv, sexually assaulted a 9 month old baby girl. As of the time of this petitions creation, the baby was pronounced brain dead as a result. Prison is too good for child rapists and their ilk. I would move to say that our "justice system" is even a part of the problem, in that incarceration is hardly justice when it comes to such an awful act. Maybe if these people were actually afraid of what would happen to them if/when they were caught, they'd be less likely to do such vile things? When it's an open and shut case such as this, let us hang these creatures publicly. Let us make examples of them, and allow the American people to attend these hangings so that the accused may be ridiculed, as they should be.

Most of his pictures are with a little baby. I couldn't post it. Sick
    Anyway, here he is
    Last edited by bermstalker; 10-07-2016 at 12:54 AM.

I hope he dies bloody in prison. I also hope that more single moms decide to not bring strange men into their homes around their children.

I purposely did not post this.

Who is the blond kid in a lot of his fb pics?

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    Who is the blond kid in a lot of his fb pics?
    I think that is his son.

That Go Fund me page makes me want to physically visit a large number of them and beat them senseless. What a bunch of fucking bullshit.

I hope this guy dies. Literally. Not sorry. And I hope it's a long, drawn out and painful event.

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

Woo. The comments on his top post of Facebook are FIRE right now.

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceBeWithMe View Post
    That Go Fund me page makes me want to physically visit a large number of them and beat them senseless. What a bunch of fucking bullshit.

I hope this guy dies. Literally. Not sorry. And I hope it's a long, drawn out and painful event.
    Which of the comments are you on fire about?

This poor beautiful baby, my heart is broken.

This nasty sorry excuse of a man should get his ass beat every single day for the rest of his life, and I hope he lives a long time so he can feel some serious pain.

Is this the sick fuck people are petitioning to have him hanged in public? Ditto to everyone else's opinion, I hope he dies

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    The gofundme (already some drama on there)
    https://www.gofundme.com/3oe5us

Mom's facebook
    https://www.facebook.com/amandaleigh.adkins?pnref=story

The asshole's page (sick. His profile picture says he will never apologize for being a sex freak) He's a disgusting pig.
    https://www.facebook.com/benji.taylor.7?fref=ts

And the petition to have Benji publicly hanged
    https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/pet...enjamin-taylor

Most of his pictures are with a little baby. I couldn't post it. Sick
    Anyway, here he is
    Looks like he has no pubes..eeewww!!!

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

Quote Originally Posted by queenaevadamthng View Post
    Looks like he has no pubes..eeewww!!!
    Yea yuk , guy need pubes. That sounds weird , but to me it true.

Quote Originally Posted by McCourt View Post
    Which of the comments are you on fire about?
    Well, there were some comments bashing on the baby's eyebrows.

Then, of course, tons of comments bashing on the mom because she jumped from one man to another.
    People say the account is a scam and they want to know how the money is going to be spent.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    That poor little baby girl. Why women allow these creeps around their children is beyond me.

Then, of course, tons of comments bashing on the mom because she jumped from one man to another.
    People say the account is a scam and they want to know how the money is going to be spent.
    Yeah I'm not going to read that shit then. Talking shit about a murdered child's eyebrow's? Disgusting.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Her eyebrows? WTF. What kind of clueless feck talks about a kids' eyebrows regardless of the situation? I don't think we know how many different men the mother has been around--we only know it was one too many. I haven't read about the father(s) of the other children and whether they've been a part of their lives. I hope that she's able to rebuild some sort of life with them but regardless of what happens with the dude and his court cases they're all going to need a hell of a lot of therapy to try and deal with all of this. Plus we don't know if any of the other kids has been a victim. I read that on the fund me page, there was a mention of "attorneys fees," and that's got some people up in arms. I don't know why they feel that the mother will have bills from an attorney. If its to do with custody issues with the remaining kids, I hope some attorney comes in and does some pro bono work. I wouldn't think the attorneys fees have anything to do with this scumbag nor do I think that she'll be charged with anything criminal. I don't think she had a clue this was happening.

Edited to add:

I read a rumor that said the mother lives in public housing and is afraid she'll be in trouble because she's not supposed to be having a man living with her. Anyone else hear this rumor?
    Last edited by McCourt; 10-08-2016 at 10:50 AM.

That's the least of her concerns

Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    That's the least of her concerns
    It is now but I have to wonder if he was ever confrontational with her or yelled or whatever and she didn't say anything for fear she would be evicted. I clearly don't know her but she looks really sweet and normal and her kids are beautiful. He on the other hand, seemed really trashy and beneath her.

Between the ocean and shitty farm fields, California
    That bathroom looks like they are cooking meth in it. It's just nasty looking.
    Quote Originally Posted by UncomfortablyNumb View Post
    I want that fucking meat.

Quote Originally Posted by PunkerDuckie View Post
    That bathroom looks like they are cooking meth in it. It's just nasty looking.
    That bathroom gives me the creeps.

Here's the local topix. It seems this dude was known around town as a meth head.
    http://www.topix.com/forum/city/ripl...1UTBQGCMDJJ/p2

Hang on.

Has he actually managed to shave himself a HAIR BRA?

What. The. Fuck.

Why shave AT ALL, let alone... the fuck.

But back on topic, fuck him. Fuck all of this.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Yeah, I agree, Daisy. The shaving of a hair bra is a bit bizarre.

I thought his hair looked the the Coco Chanel logo.

Someone on the topix page Berm posted said they were starting a GFM for Benji because he's innocent, and he's a pillar to the community someone also posted the mother lost custody of her 3 other children.

That bathroom gives me the creeps.

Here's the local topix. It seems this dude was known around town as a meth head.
    http://www.topix.com/forum/city/ripl...1UTBQGCMDJJ/p2
    Wow, I didn't even know that forum exists. There are some pretty unintelligent people posting there. Someone actually thinks that if a few hundred people showed up at the jail, they could just walk right in, take him out and hang him outside. Others think that the people who work at the prison will allow him to be raped and beaten. Yeah - that's going to happen.

Edited to add: Facebook group dedicated to "proving" Benjamin Taylor is innocent: https://www.facebook.com/groups/585470288320235/
    Last edited by McCourt; 10-09-2016 at 08:46 AM.

Thread Information