Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Benjamin Taylor (32) accused of sexually assaulting and murdering a 9-month-old baby

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    I can't even comment on this shitbag.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

I went to that fb support page & had to immediately leave. Some asshole actually posted.. 'It's not the baby's fault that she couldn't handle the sex. Blame the mother for child endangerment'. Wtf is wrong w ppl?! I wish the penalty for hurting children was death! I'm sorry but I think these stupid mothers that leave there kids w their boyfriends should be held accountable too. It's partly her fault, imo.
    Seeing that baby's picture & knowing what she went through hurts my heart. 💔

Go report all that shit. Right person might get the reports and just fuck them off.

Fur bra can rot.

At first I really thought I was going to be able to believe the mother, but the more I've read, the more angry I am. I'm not sure if these people really are who they say they are, but someone named Kimberly Gorrell posted that the mother of the baby lost custody of all four kids at some point (some others are saying that she didn't even have custody of the children for much of the time) and that she moved to WV to try and get her life back on track. She apparently has an arrest record out of the State of Maryland. I'm not sure if this is the only one: http://casesearch.courts.state.md.us...ailLoc=ODYCRIM. Looks like she got busted with some drugs. Didn't say what it was, but said it was not weed (maybe with intent to distribute), the gave false information to the police and that got her a hindering charge as well. Comments are that she had a meth problem, which makes perfect sense when one sees the murder's teeth.

Anyway, some other comments so its hard to know if they're believable or not: that one of the older kids found the baby in the basement since mom was passed out and didn't hear her screaming.

There was some others but I'm getting ready to walk the puppies so I'll try to remember them later on. But oh by the way, if you look at his "friends" list on fb, with hindsight, its really fucking freaky but there are quite a few young women holding their babies. I don't know if he ever met any of these people or just wanted to but if I was one of those moms, my blood would be running cold. Someone who knew them also posted that the mother was on welfare, which included having medical insurance for the kids which means that the money that the fundme account raised (almost $40,000) won't have to "wasted" on actually paying medical bills with it. I know I sound like a bitch about this female, but right now, I feel like I'd like to smack her on the head for getting this guy close to her family. Maybe I've always been a "helicopter mom" due to what happened to my little sister, but I've never understood how women could ever feel comfortable having strangers in their home.

Off my soapbox now--for a while.
    Last edited by McCourt; 10-09-2016 at 02:41 PM.

Fuckin pedos.... someone post the pedo bear im on my phone.

I'm trying hard to withhold judgment on mom for now. If some of the stuff I read this morning is true....I bet the police will charge her soon.

On the local facebook new's page somebody said that mom called grandma first, then 911 about an hour later. When the little baby was in ICU, mom supposedly made some video (I haven't seen it) but people said it was fake sounding.
    https://www.facebook.com/localravenswoodnewsbyjim/

The police report

[IMG]picture uploader[/IMG]
    [IMG]image hosting websites[/IMG]

[IMG]free picture hosting[/IMG]

I really hope the people posting on that GFM or fb page are trolls, but I don't really see a point in them trolling a GFM page. Maybe I would just rather believe people like that don't exist.

I am ok with Benji getting the death penalty.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

I'm reporting that group and every "member" of it so that facebook will delete the page. They're members of NAMBLA and they all need to die, but in the meantime, facebook should not be hosting them. This guy apparently is the admin for the group "Benjamin Taylor is Innocent" and a member of NAMBLA:

Edson Scheinberg LET THEM COME! SHE WILL DIE A STUPID USELESS BABY

Quote Originally Posted by McCourt View Post
    Which of the comments are you on fire about?
    They may have deleted them if y'all didn't see nothing. There was, quite literally, a fight going on about the babies "eye brows". How the photo looked staged. And something to do with a "date" being off so they assumed they were lying about the whole event.

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

Quote Originally Posted by Lily Rivers View Post
    I went to that fb support page & had to immediately leave. Some asshole actually posted.. 'It's not the baby's fault that she couldn't handle the sex. Blame the mother for child endangerment'. Wtf is wrong w ppl?! I wish the penalty for hurting children was death! I'm sorry but I think these stupid mothers that leave there kids w their boyfriends should be held accountable too. It's partly her fault, imo.
    Seeing that baby's picture & knowing what she went through hurts my heart. ��
    I lasted about thirty seconds on the page and then blazed right off, and I only made it to "remember, Benji is the real victim here!"

I hope he dies. Seriously. I don't even feel bad for saying it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelly-Jane View Post
    Fuckin pedos.... someone post the pedo bear im on my phone.
    Wut?

I mean, they are legit posting this shit on Facebook??? These cannot be real people, can they?

OMG.

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceBeWithMe View Post
    Wut?

I mean, they are legit posting this shit on Facebook??? These cannot be real people, can they?

OMG.

I reported all three of those guys and that website to facebook. I couldn't read all of that police report above. My stomach is turning. I cannot imagine how much pain that poor baby was in. I think the police will have to find a way to either prove or disprove this but I'd like to know how that lady was able to sleep through the attack on the baby. Unless he did something to prevent it, I would imagine she was screaming her little lungs out. :(

Benji is another sick fuck worthy of a Prince Vlad style death. That would be the closest thing to what he did to that poor baby.

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceBeWithMe View Post
    Wut?

OMG.
    I'm hoping they are troll accounts. NOT okay, but would feel better if so. I'll lurk later - if anyone else CBF, sus how many 'friends' those accounts have etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus View Post
    gangsta rap does not help the youth
    Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    DONT MAKE ME FUCK YOUR BITCH THAT PUSSY POPPIN

Those are all trolls... Most of the accounts were created in the last few days. I think this is the first article I've read that has made me physically Ill. I hope he gets brutally raped in prison.

Quote Originally Posted by Obiesarahkenobie View Post
    Those are all trolls... Most of the accounts were created in the last few days. I think this is the first article I've read that has made me physically Ill. I hope he gets brutally raped in prison.
    Oh yeah. I think that was the first response of most normal humans==nausea followed by extreme rage. He's the "boogy man" who finds himself in the suburbs, so imagine when he found a female who either shares his perverted sense of being a stud or she was so blinded by a live, breathing man who was willing to spend some time complimenting her (but not too much) and then showers her with attention, feelings, flowers, etc. until she is blinded by his "charm," or convinces herself that no other man would ever want her and then he helps himself to the buffet she provided him with. Let's make sure that she stood help himself to everything we have adapted for him or she kicks him to the curb and fast.

Quote Originally Posted by Obiesarahkenobie View Post
    Thank you, saved me some time!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus View Post
    gangsta rap does not help the youth
    Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    DONT MAKE ME FUCK YOUR BITCH THAT PUSSY POPPIN

UPDATE: Judge Finds Probable Cause in Sexual Assault and Death of 10-Month-Old Girl

http://www.wvalways.com/story/333084...month-old-girl

UPDATE (10/12/16 11:00 AM): A Jackson County judge has found probable cause against suspect Benjamin Taylor for both 1st-degree murder and 1st-degree sexual assault of 10-month-old Emmaleigh Barringer.

Three witnesses took the stand Wednesday morning in an hour-and-a-half court proceeding: Emmaleigh's mother Amanda Adkins, one of the first deputy sheriffs on scene of the violent attack, and the chief medical examiner who performed Emmaleigh's autopsy.

In her testimony, Adkins says both she and Taylor had been drinking and smoking marijuana the night before the attack.

Adkins says she went to bed around 9 p.m. on Oct. 2. She says she doesn't remember whether she or Taylor laid Emmaleigh down to sleep that night. She added, it was not unusual for Taylor to help take care of Emmaleigh in the middle of the night. Choking back tears, she said, "I thought he loved them."

On Oct. 3, Adkins says she went to the basement around 4:45 a.m. and found Emmaleigh naked on a pile of laundry alongside Taylor who had his shirt off and pants unbuttoned. After seeing blood and injuries on Emmaleigh, Adkins says she picked up the 10-month-old and screamed: "What did you do to her?"

Adkins says Taylor didn't give her a response.

In her testimony, Adkins says she ran upstairs and immediately dialed 911.

Jackson County Deputy M. Casto, one of the first law enforcement officials on the scene of the gruesome attack, says he collected an audio statement from Taylor on Oct. 3 about what happened.

The state submitted the audio statement as evidence in the case.

In the audio - played inside the courtroom - the male voice identified as Taylor claims he blacked out and couldn't remember what had happened. Casto says Taylor's claims of his mind being "so far blank" contradicts what Taylor had told deputies earlier - that Taylor had heard Emmaleigh crying, that he saw blood "running" and that he tried to "swipe" her to clean off or stop the blood.

In the audio tape, Taylor said he had been drinking beer and smoking weed on Oct. 2. Casto said he did not seem "overly intoxicated" while answering law enforcement's questions and that he was able to provide intelligent answers.

Dr. Allen Mock, chief medical examiner for the state of West Virginia, also spoke in court Wednesday. Mock performed the autopsy of Emmaleigh and determined the manner of her death was a homicide.

About a half dozen of Emmaleigh's family members were in the courtroom during the proceedings, several of them visibly emotional.

Our reporters could not see Taylor's face throughout the proceeding.

Because of the high-profile nature of this case, seven law enforcement agencies were at the courtroom Wednesday: Ravenswood Police, Ripley Police, Jackson County Sheriff's Office, West Virginia State Police, WVDNR, the U.S. Marshal's Office and the Fire Marshal's Office.

Taylor was wearing a bullet-proof vest while in court.

Taylor is back in the custody of the Jackson County Sheriff's Office.

Taylor's case will next be taken before a grand jury.

Quote Originally Posted by sogs View Post
    Nothing matters but the lesbian.

Thanks for the update Missbad.

Here's a few more bits. I just snipped some
    Amanda Adkins, took the stand during the hearing, describing how she had found her daughter in the basement with Taylor bent over her. As she got closer, she said, she saw Emmaleigh was bloodied and battered.

“I punched him in the face and screamed at him, ‘What did you do to her?'” Adkins said. “He had no answer.”
    Adkins said her daughter was just starting to stand and hold onto objects but had not yet learned to walk. When Taylor’s attorney, 5th Circuit Chief Public Defender Kevin Postalwait, asked if she’d ever had any concerns about Taylor with Emmaleigh or her other three children, she said, “Never.”

“I thought he loved them,” Adkins said.

Postalwait asked if the couple had been “partying” the night before. Adkins admitted they had both smoked marijuana and that she drank a small amount of beer while Taylor was consuming beer off and on through the evening.

Jackson County Sheriff’s Deputy Lucas Casto, one of the first officers to respond to the scene at Adkins’ 8 Meadowlark Lane, Ripley, apartment, said Taylor appeared to be mildly intoxicated but not so much that he was struggling to walk, stand or communicate. He asked Taylor whether he had been using methamphetamine, but said during the hearing there was no evidence of meth being present.
    However, a shift supervisor at the South Central Regional Jail in Charleston said last week there had been a report of some threats against Taylor by prisoners and he was being kept separate from the general population and monitored to ensure he didn’t harm himself.
    http://www.newsandsentinel.com/news/...er-bound-over/

I read some rumors that the mother didn't call 911 first. I suspect that if the dude doesn't take a plea (provided one is even offered), this will come out in the trial.

Can still aim for his dick.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

I mean...who would see this thing and think it's a good idea to have him around your children?

Dem meth teeth.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Roger View Post
    Why?

Because I don't like anal penetration sex between men, I don't.

Just because I don't like anal sex, doesn't make me any less gay or unable to be loved.

I can't be the only one out here, I'm just not. Don't worry about it. Mind your fucking business.

Most awesome Member emmy_dreamy's Avatar
    This piece of shit should be sent to the upside down. Who in the hell would ever look at a 10 month old and think “ Yeah, I’d do her”. That’s fucking evil and utterly disgusting.
    http://mydeathspace.com/vb/signaturepics/sigpic8247_1.gif

Thread Information