Thread: Leland Morris - 1 October 2016 - waiting for ME results

Leland Morris - 1 October 2016 - waiting for ME results

1614935 Denton Morris Leland 11/25/1992 23 10/1/2016 F White M
    Police Department: Oak Point Police Department Police Svc #: 160236068
    Deceased Address: 1051 Emerald Sound Drive , Oak Point, Texas 75068 Time Of Death 2:45 PM
    Occurred Location: 1051 Emerald Sound Blvd. , Oak Point, Texas 75068
    Place Of Death: Private Residence Prosector: Marc Krouse, M.D.
    Place Of Death Address: 1051 Emerald Sound Blvd. , Oak Point, Texas Manner Of Death: PENDING
    Cause Of Death: PENDING
    EDR #: 1976014

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100008439693151

Leland Burke Morris, of Oak Point, TX, died on Saturday, October 1, 2016 at his parents' home. He was 23 years old. Burke was born on November 25, 1992 in Carrollton, TX.

He graduated from Legacy Christian Academy in 2011, studied Petroleum Engineering at University of Oklahoma, and recently Electrical Engineering at the University of North Texas.

Burke, or Bud, as his family called him, had a larger than life smile, even more so than his stature. His high school football coaches and fellow athletes remember him fondly. "As a student athlete, Burke worked hard, listened well, and led his team with quiet confidence and bold determination. He will be remembered by his high school friends as a main contributor to two state runner-up football teams, as well as a respectful young man who genuinely cared about those around him." When school started at UNT in the fall, Burke decided he wanted to make the Dean's List this semester; he was on track to do so, spending much of his time studying.

Burke's family is very active at the Dallas Corinthian Yacht club, where Burke spent many years sailing and boating with family and friends. During the past year Burke was a crew member for several local yacht races. Most recently, he was a crew member on "Shot Glass", a J80, that won 2nd place at the 2016 Dallas Corinthian Yacht Club annual regatta. Burke enjoyed sailing and had a natural talent for it.

A unique soul, Bud had an enchanting sense of humor. He was thoughtful and academic, often contemplating life's most perplexing questions. He was sweet and affectionate; he was never shy about expressing his love for those around him. He walked around the house singing, just like his dad. He knew the words to every song on the radio because he really listened. Bud was very creative. He could build or fix anything. He loved being with his family over the last several months. These times with Burke back at home have been the most precious of all.

He will be profoundly missed. Burke is survived by his mom and dad, Lisa and Leland Morris, his sisters, Jessica and Liz, Nick Drumm, his future brother-in-law, his grandmother, Ellen Abercrombie, his aunts, Robin McBee and Kelly Vachon, many cousins, and countless family friends.

His funeral will take place Friday at 10am at Christ Church, located at 4550 Legacy Dr. Plano, TX 75024. He will be buried immediately following the service at Sparkman/Hillcrest in Dallas, TX. Memorial donations may be made in Burke's name to the Timothy O. Farrell Recovery Foundation or flowers may be sent to Sparkman Hillcrest.

Whoa. Trying to understand this...

Manner Of Death: ACCIDENT
    Cause Of Death: ALPRAZOLAM INTOXICATION WITH POSTURAL ASPHYXIATION

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Sounds like he took so much xanax that he coma'ed out and did it face down or in some way that he couldn't breathe

Quote Originally Posted by Olivia View Post
    Sounds like he took so much xanax that he coma'ed out and did it face down or in some way that he couldn't breathe
    Makes sense. Damn, sad.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Thread Information