Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Claude Tex McIver shot and killed his wife, Diana, and blamed Black Lives Matter protestors for frightening him

Claude Tex McIver shot and killed his wife, Diana, and blamed Black Lives Matter protestors for frightening him

http://www.people.com/article/claude...e-diane-in-car

Atlanta Attorney Says He Accidentally Fatally Shot Wife as They Drove Home ? and Blames Black Lives Matter Protestors

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2016/9...k-Lives-Matter
    Last edited by raisedbywolves; 11-27-2022 at 06:09 AM.

This doesn't make sense to me. Since he was sitting in the back seat w the gun in his lap, wouldn't you naturally lay it down so it would be facing the back seat door? No matter which door you're sitting by it seems like it still would be facing a door. Esp if you're in fear for life you'd wanna be able to grab it easily. With the gun facing the front seat, it just seems like an awkward angle to grab it from. The gun facing toward the front seat doesn't make sense.
    Last edited by Lily Rivers; 10-02-2016 at 10:37 AM. Reason: Fixed errors
    What screws us up most in life,is the picture in our heads of how it's supposed to be..

Yes this entire story sounds like bs.

So have I got this right? She's in the front with her "best friend" driving.

Husband "accidentally" shoots her from the back seat.

Her "best friend" then inexplicably drives the critically injured wife & the "accidental" shooter husband to a more distant hospital than necessary & is presumably supporting Hubby's "bump on the road" story.

Hmmm.

This is an account from a family member
    He said the McIvers were driving back from their Putnam County farm to their Buckhead condo Sunday night and got off the interstate to avoid traffic.

The spokesman said the McIvers had a driver. Diane McIver was in the front passenger seat and Tex McIver was in the back.

As they came close to the intersection of Peachtree and Pine, near the homeless shelter, the spokesman says they were approached by several individuals and they were afraid they were going to get carjacked so the McIvers retrieved a pistol out of the center console. The gun was still wrapped in a Publix grocery bag.

Nothing happened and they drove away, but several blocks later, on Piedmont Avenue, the spokesperson says their car hit a bump and the gun went off, striking Diane McIver in the back.

The spokesman said Tex McIver was holding the pistol in his lap when it discharged.

He said the McIvers didn't call 911 because they didn?t think it was a life-threatening wound and felt they could get to the hospital quickly on their own. Despite being farther away than other hospitals, they decided to go to Emory University Hospital in DeKalb because Diane McIver's physicians were there. The spokesman said they called ahead to let the hospital know they were coming.

The spokesman also said Emory surgeons were waiting for them when they arrived.

Diane McIver was president at U.S. Enterprises Inc, the parent company of Corey Airport Services. Her photograph is posted prominently on Corey's big smokestack overlooking the connector.

The spokesman said Tex McIver is traumatized by what happened and is grieving the loss of his wife
    http://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/atla...dent/452215841

The Fulton County Medical Examiner's Office is listing the shooting death of a prominent Atlanta executive a homicide even as the investigation into her death continues.
    http://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/atla...cide/451871182

Tex McIver, who is vice chairman of the Georgia State Election Board, practices labor and employment law. He also was recently appointed to the advisory committee of the American Bar Association's Standing Committee on Gun Violence.
    http://www.dailyreportonline.com/id=...20160903044825
    Last edited by bermstalker; 10-03-2016 at 12:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    Why do they keep saying 'The McIver's' pulled out the gun,didn't call 911,etc instead of Mr.McIver?
    The spokesperson also said they had a driver instead of saying a friend drove them.
    They also said the gun was 'still' in a publix grocery bag,like thats where they got it or something.
    I found that article strange.
    Last edited by Lily Rivers; 10-03-2016 at 11:35 AM.
    What screws us up most in life,is the picture in our heads of how it's supposed to be..

Quote Originally Posted by Lily Rivers View Post
    Why do they keep saying 'The McIver's' pulled out the gun,didn't call 911,etc instead of Mr.McIver?
    The spokesperson also said they had a driver instead of saying a friend drove them.
    They also said the gun was 'still' in a publix grocery bag,like thats where they got it or something.
    I found that article strange.
    It would be wrapped in a bag to muffle the noise when it bounced around in the counsel. If it was in the center counsel, I'd assume she (in the front seat) pulled it out and handed it back to him.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

Senior Member UncomfortablyNumb's Avatar
    Why is it always someone else's fault??
    She transitioned from a stupid asshole to a dumb bitch.

GOOOOOD.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus View Post
    gangsta rap does not help the youth
    DONT MAKE ME FUCK YOUR BITCH THAT PUSSY POPPIN

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    I totally love how everything is about him. He is embarrassed, destroyed, humiliated. Eff his ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    I totally love how everything is about him. He is embarrassed, destroyed, humiliated. Eff his ass.
    Come on! Give old Tex a break. This is the 2nd worst day of his life.
    How dare the police do this on Christmas week.

He sounds like a classy guy.

Earlier this month, Tex McIver held a four-day estate sale to unload many items from his wife’s lavish closet, including designer shoes and more than 100 fur coats, according to local media. Maples said McIver is the executor of his wife’s estate and the sale was a step toward settling her affairs.
    http://www.cbsnews.com/news/claud-te...hooting-death/

Speculating-Tex and the driver (who's name is Dani Jo and she is BFF's with Diana) have both changed their stories many times. I bet Tex and Dani Jo were sexing it up and wanted to get Diana out of the way.
    Last edited by bermstalker; 12-22-2016 at 02:10 AM.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Come on! Give old Tex a break. This is the 2nd worst day of his life.
    How dare the police do this on Christmas week.

He sounds like a classy guy.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/claud-te...hooting-death/

Speculating-Tex and the driver (who's name is Dani Jo and she is BFF's with Diana) have both changed their stories many times. I bet Tex and Dani Jo were sexing it up and wanted to get Diana out of the way.
    This was my first thought.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    This person is their 'spokesperson'. He is trying to put the best spin on this turd that he can. I am guessing he is trying to distance Mr. McIver and the driver friend from each other with his description. My personal theory is that Tex and the driver may have been in a relationship with each other.

That is exactly what I have been thinking for awhile now! There is more to this than they are letting on.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    That is exactly what I have been thinking for awhile now! There is more to this than they are letting on.

Think about it, he would need a witness to corroborate his story and who better than someone that was supposedly HER best friend in the car? If they both claimed it was accidental, it makes it look more plausible. And then to drive her to a hospital that was further away.

Yeah. They were boinking and wanted her gone.
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

A well-known Atlanta attorney charged in the shooting death of his business executive wife owed her $350,000 at the time of her death, reports CBS affiliate WGCL.

Claud ?Tex? McIver bonded out of jail on Dec. 23, two days after he was charged with felony involuntary manslaughter and misdemeanor reckless conduct in the Sept. 25 shooting of Diane McIver.

Court documents show a business owned by Diane McIver loaned the suspect money in December 2011. He was supposed to pay her back with interest by December 2014.

That never happened. Documents show he was given an extension to December 2017.

Claud McIver?s attorney, Steve Maples, said the defendant maintains his innocence in the case. Maples confirmed the loan was made, but didn?t comment further. The couple kept their money in separate accounts, reports WGCL.
    http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/...000/ar-BBxP1o2
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post

Think about it, he would need a witness to corroborate his story and who better than someone that was supposedly HER best friend in the car? If they both claimed it was accidental, it makes it look more plausible. And then to drive her to a hospital that was further away.

Yeah. They were boinking and wanted her gone.
    Yep. Now it also looks like there was some money involved.

I found this old interview of Dani Jo Carter (the BFF and driver)
    http://www.11alive.com/news/local/dr...eaks/347424475

Ms. Dani Jo

Her attorney says Carter met Diane 40 years ago when cutting her hair. He says the two were best friends but didn't speak for several years before reconnecting after a falling out.

"There were some personal problems that were mixed in there," Davis said.

CBS46 previously reported that Diane left money to several friends in her will and Carter was not one of them.

Read more: http://www.cbs46.com/story/33635860/...#ixzz4UsmX82ZP
    Last edited by bermstalker; 01-05-2017 at 01:40 AM.

this whole story reeks of bullshit.

Good for the grand jury.

Wow, how did I miss this one? What an absurd man.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    Just as I suspected. A ring of elderly pedophiles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Love View Post
    Fucking piece of shit, fucking scum, internet ass holes. fucking ingrate no life having fat ass. you have no fucking clue at whats going on fuck tard shit for brains.

If they have good evidence that he "illegally tried to influence witnesses in the case," then he's obvs ARROGANT enough to fuck up his own defense that it was an "accidental" shooting. Although his story was shady af, a well-funded defense very well could've gotten him acquitted. Also arrogant- violating his bond by keeping a gun in his sock drawer. What a prick.

Quote Originally Posted by Jezebelle View Post
    If they have good evidence that he "illegally tried to influence witnesses in the case," then he's obvs ARROGANT enough to fuck up his own defense that it was an "accidental" shooting. Although his story was shady af, a well-funded defense very well could've gotten him acquitted. Also arrogant- violating his bond by keeping a gun in his sock drawer. What a prick.
    Claud is the king of pricks.

It's been reported that Diana had a 2nd will made. If it came to light, it will support a strong motive on why she was murdered. That's what the state was looking for when they found the gun.
    http://www.ajc.com/news/breaking-new...3VCCMeBSs6apN/
    But I guess Claude is trying to say Diana's business partner tried to plant in on him.

They're trying to have him removed as executor of her estate.
    http://www.myajc.com/news/whose-gloc...9ESvvtHyW67PL/

Claud is the king of pricks.

It's been reported that Diana had a 2nd will made. If it came to light, it will support a strong motive on why she was murdered. That's what the state was looking for when they found the gun.
    http://www.ajc.com/news/breaking-new...3VCCMeBSs6apN/
    But I guess Claude is trying to say Diana's business partner tried to plant in on him.

They're trying to have him removed as executor of her estate.
    http://www.myajc.com/news/whose-gloc...9ESvvtHyW67PL/
    This guy is a huge fucker! Not only did he murder his wife (and was probably banging the friend), and then try to get her money, but to blame it on BLM protesters on top of that. Sad thing is, most of us called this for what it is as soon as it happened. He is some big shot, and thinks he is super smart, and we all saw right through him immediately. The really sad thing is though, that if his wife hadn't been some other big shot type of person, he might have gotten away with it. I am sure her influential friends/family put a lot of pressure on LE in this case.

I just went back to read thru this thread again. This plot is thickening.

Sooo Diane and her BFF of 40 years/driver Dani Jo recently reconciled after having had a "falling out" and not speaking for "several years." And "Diane left money to several friends in her will and [Dani Jo] Carter was not one of them." AND it's believed that Diane had a second will made.

-IF she did make a new will, I wonder if she left Dani Jo any money in it?
    -Why didn't she leave any money to Dani Jo in the FIRST will?

Do we have any info that Dani Jo may have been banging "Tex?" If so, then it looks really bad for Tex. Not too good for the BFF/driver either.

Tex & his lawyers are saying there was no second will, but I wonder what Dani Jo knows about it? Because if the alleged second will left her a nice chunk of change, you'd think Dani Jo would want it found ASAP.
    UNLESS (dun dun dun) she & Tex really were having an affair, and she wants to protect him.

DO I HAVE THIS RIGHT- an investigator with the DA's office found the gun in his sock drawer during an initial search of his condo but didn't seize it because it wasn't listed on the search warrant; they got a new search warrant, but when they went back to get the gun, it was missing -AND- after the first search, HIS LAWYER (Steven Maples) asked HER ESTATE MANAGER (Tammy Johnson) to "remove the gun," AND SHE DID?????

THIS, from the myjac link berm posted:
    "I ve touched that gun twice, last Friday and Sunday," Johnson testified.
    On Monday, she hired an attorney.

Oh I bet you did, Tammy, I bet you did.

Also- his brother who purchased the gun found in his sock drawer is called Spike?
    Really?
    So it's CLAUD "TEX" MCIVER & JOHN "SPIKE" MCIVER?!

Omg. The names in this alone are fucking hilarious. (Story angers me but i'm ignoring for this second)

Could they be more 'Murica styles stereotypical? Tex, and Dani Jo (anyone-Jo, LOL), bangin' on the down low, god loves them, and they lurrrrrve their guns.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus View Post
    gangsta rap does not help the youth
    DONT MAKE ME FUCK YOUR BITCH THAT PUSSY POPPIN

Thread Information