Thread: Cajairah Fraise (22) was 9 months pregnant when she went missing from a Jack in the Box parking lot while her parents picked up food on 2/23/23

Cajairah Fraise (22) was 9 months pregnant when she went missing from a Jack in the Box parking lot while her parents picked up food on 2/23/23

https://abc7.com/cajairah-fraise-mis...omen/13438112/

The pregnant 22-year-old was last seen on Feb. 23 after her parents say she stepped out of their car at a Jack in the Box to get some air.

"I pulled up, I looked at her, she was looking at us, she looked back at us, everything was fine," said her father, Jamel Fraise, during an interview with Eyewitness News. "So, finished paying for our food ... less than a minute later, our daughter is vanished."

A surveillance video taken from a nearby charter school shows Fraise walking in the area. It was the last time she was seen.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    Very strange.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    However, due to Cajariah's age, she was considered a voluntary missing person.

"They didn't share any information for almost two weeks, and we are going out there, looking for her trying to find her, asking and sending emails, and by the time we get a response, it's almost two weeks later," said Jamel.
    The Versey Cursey.

Fuck the police on this! She's not just an adult that went missing because she wanted to. SHE WAS 9 MONTHS PREGNANT. She was obviously considered to be endangered because of this fact, but she's just a black woman so who the fuck cares. RIGHT?!

You cannot tell me for a fucking second that if this was a young, blonde white woman that they wouldn't have helicopters with infrared technology SCOURING a 10 mile radius trying to find her within 3 hours.

My thoughts is that someone wanted a baby either for themselves or to sell off and saw the perfect opportunity to make a quick buck. They knew that the police wouldn't give two shits about a black woman so they snatched her. She's sadly dead IMHO and they either sold the baby or have made up some elaborate story about how they adopted an infant from Namibia.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Its that place usually packed? I cant believe noone saw anything. I hope shes ok.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

This is beyond sickening, when Laci Peterson went missing heavily pregnant the world searched, this beauty was barely mentioned on the news and I'm in Ca. A 9 month pregnant woman doesn't just go off on her own picking up food with her family. This is not a voluntary missing case, fuck the cops on this.

Quote Originally Posted by SalVal View Post
    This is beyond sickening, when Laci Peterson went missing heavily pregnant the world searched, this beauty was barely mentioned on the news and I'm in Ca. A 9 month pregnant woman doesn't just go off on her own picking up food with her family. This is not a voluntary missing case, fuck the cops on this.
    Agreed. I look at the missing persons' news almost every day, and I've never seen anything on this woman until today.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    My thoughts is that someone wanted a baby either for themselves or to sell off and saw the perfect opportunity to make a quick buck. They knew that the police wouldn't give two shits about a black woman so they snatched her. She's sadly dead IMHO and they either sold the baby or have made up some elaborate story about how they adopted an infant from Namibia.
    Either that or the baby daddy wanted out... ala Rae Carruth. Can't believe he's out of jail!
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

The parents seem a little sketch.
    Fb group to find her where others talk abt the fb the family created -
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/227742849802187/?ref=share&mibextid=NSMWBT

Thread Information