Thread: Colby Davidson (19) is accused of shooting and killing 4 year old "mothers arms"

Colby Davidson (19) is accused of shooting and killing 4 year old "mothers arms"

http://mydeathspace.com/article/2007/04/30/Colby_Davidson_(19)_is_accused_of_shooting_and_kil ling_a_4_year_old_in_the_hand_s_of_the_mother

if this is true i hope he fucking rots

Re: Colby Davidson (19) is accused of shooting and killing 4 year old "mothers arms"

[quote author=groomsy link=topic=6935.msg328150#msg328150 date=1177949586]
    http://mydeathspace.com/article/2007/04/30/Colby_Davidson_(19)_is_accused_of_shooting_and_kil ling_a_4_year_old_in_the_hand_s_of_the_mother

A 4-year-old boy was fatally shot Wednesday, and the alleged shooter then barricaded himself inside a house in Villa Rica, authorities said.

The boy's name was not released, but Douglas County Coroner Randy Daniel said the suspect in the shooting was a neighbor.

The man was arrested without incident following a standoff on Sycamore Lane.

Sheriff's officials told reporters at the scene that the suspect, a teenager, had quarreled with his neighbors, then fired several shots at the house.

The boy was in his mother's arm in the doorway of the house and was struck, authorities said.

The teen neighbor's mother, Chandra Davidson, told WSB-TV that her son, Colby, is bipolar.

Davidson said the argument first began between her daughter and the neighbor's children. When Colby stepped in, he was threatened, she told the television station.

"I don't even know how it [the argument] ever got there," she said.

"I feel bad" for the neighbors, she added. "That is not going to help them now."

Late Wednesday night, he was being interviewed by Douglas sheriff's deputies who plan to charge him with murder.

[/quote]

Yeah, I guess that makes it less his fault.  Because we all know that when you threaten a bipolar person that gives them the go ahead to shoot you.
    Fucking idiot, I blame the mother AND the teenager.  They should both rot. 
    The afro smiley is the coolest.&nbsp; :mrgreen:<br /><br /><br /><br />Can someone tell me why Holly&#039;s forehead is so big, yet her brain is so small?

Re: Colby Davidson (19) is accused of shooting and killing 4 year old "mothers arms"

Groomsy, as a premium member, we are granted the privilege to view the articles 24 hours before the general public and the non paying members. When you start a thread on a death that is still w/i that 24 hr period, you have to refrain from putting the info on the thread. Otherwise it kind of defeats the purpose of having a premium membership. We can discuss what we have read but we aren't supposed to post the article. :o)

This is a terrible situation. I wonder if the boy was on meds, or if they knew he was bipolar but wasn't treating him. Which would be pretty telling, to say he is bipolar and not treat it is somewhat negligent of the parent.

Re: Colby Davidson (19) is accused of shooting and killing 4 year old "mothers a

ahhhhhhhhh oops my bad

oh how sad for that poor little boy!&nbsp; bipolar, the new excuse for not being to fight like a man with your fists.&nbsp; baby killers don't fare well in prison.&nbsp; i wish him nothing but pain and misery.&nbsp;

Re: Colby Davidson (19) is accused of shooting and killing 4 year old "mothers a

That poor mother. Losing a child must be difficult enough, let alone to have it happen while holding the baby. I don't know how anyone could ever make it through that.
    RIP Little One

I'm sick of these bipolar murders! Seems to be the answer to all the damn murderers!

&nbsp; Seems to me that 50--75% of the people out there are bipolar.

WTF's gonna happen?

My grandson is 4. This really makes my heart hurt.&nbsp;
    Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    kim kardashian - made famous for having a sex tape, should die in a fire
    Quote Originally Posted by McMama View Post
    Have you ever walked into a mall, sat on God's lap, and had your picture taken?

[quote author=deeply shaded link=topic=6935.msg329654#msg329654 date=1177990287]
    My grandson is 4. This really makes my heart hurt.&nbsp;
    [/quote]
    I have two boys, and two girls. One son is going to be four next month. I know exactly what you mean. This is just too heartbreaking for words.

I'm goddamn sick of Bipolar being some new trendy catch-all.

RIP little boy. :(
    Choices are for one and all; all we are are leaves that fall. That&#039;s all.

&quot;I feel bad&quot; for the neighbors, she added. &quot;That is not going to help them now.&quot;

That's what the mother said?&nbsp; What the hell is that supposed to mean?&nbsp; Ya think!!!&nbsp; Yes, I hope they both rot...obviously the fruit doesn't fall far from the tree

I was thinking it was the mom of the 4 yr old who said that. But, it was the shooters mom that said that awfully strange statement. &quot;That is not going to help them now&quot; like it would have ever helped anyone. Strange, very strange.

[quote author=death roe link=topic=6935.msg330093#msg330093 date=1178025998]
    I was thinking it was the mom of the 4 yr old who said that. But, it was the shooters mom that said that awfully strange statement. &quot;That is not going to help them now&quot; like it would have ever helped anyone. Strange, very strange.

[/quote]

very clueless statement, but makes me laugh.

[quote author=groomsy link=topic=6935.msg328150#msg328150 date=1177949586]

[/quote]

It's true.&nbsp; I submitted this asshole as this happened 2 miles from my house.&nbsp; He was known for jumping kids in the neighborhood and just being and all around prick.&nbsp; In fact, 2 or 3 weeks ago he got in a fight with my friend from work (who lives in the neighborhood) and pulled a gun on him over a basketball game.&nbsp;

[quote author=xoxo_samantha_xoxo link=topic=6935.msg330341#msg330341 date=1178035243]
    very clueless statement, but makes me laugh.
    [/quote]

What was clueless?
    That I misunderstood who made the statement? Or the statement itself?

I wonder what they were arguing about?&nbsp; This whole bi-polar thing...&nbsp; I wonder if it's true or if his mother threw it out there in a weak attempt at protecting him.

If I had a murderer for a son, I don't know what I'd do.

RIP little boy

[quote author=death roe link=topic=6935.msg332352#msg332352 date=1178089913]
    What was clueless?
    That I misunderstood who made the statement? Or the statement itself?
    [/quote]

&quot;That is not going to help them now&quot;

[quote author=xoxo_samantha_xoxo link=topic=6935.msg332663#msg332663 date=1178113117]
    &quot;That is not going to help them now&quot;
    [/quote]

Ah, the statement the killers mom made, I see.

[quote author=Allied Forces Unite link=topic=6935.msg328158#msg328158 date=1177950050]
    Yeah, I guess that makes it less his fault.&nbsp; Because we all know that when you threaten a bipolar person that gives them the go ahead to shoot you.
    Fucking idiot, I blame the mother AND the teenager.&nbsp; They should both rot.&nbsp;
    [/quote]

It's amazing how everywhere I look &quot;everyone and their mother&quot; suffers from Bipolar disorder. When the fact of the matter is that only about 2.6% of people in America actually have Bipolar. I was diagnosed at the age of 14 for having &quot;Bipolar.&quot; Do I really have it? Who the hell knows. All I know is most people that suffer from Bipolar or other mood disorders usually don't go around killing people. Having Bipolar doesn't prevent you from having empathy. (Aside from anti-social disorder. &quot;Sociopaths.&quot; Even then, most end up becoming politicians and lawyers, not killers.) I'm sorry I'm really going a little off-topic here. I'm just tired of everyone with their excuses. &quot;It wasn't my fault.&quot; &quot; Boohoo, I killed him because I'm bipolar.&quot; &quot;Blame the bipolar.&quot;

It does sound like the mother is trying to excuse or justify his behavior. Reality is: he's evil. That's that.&nbsp; :2tongue:

[quote author=pepper link=topic=6935.msg335208#msg335208 date=1178203710]
    It's amazing how everywhere I look &quot;everyone and their mother&quot; suffers from Bipolar disorder. When the fact of the matter is that only about 2.6% of people in America actually have Bipolar. I was diagnosed at the age of 14 for having &quot;Bipolar.&quot; Do I really have it? Who the hell knows. All I know is most people that suffer from Bipolar or other mood disorders usually don't go around killing people. Having Bipolar doesn't prevent you from having empathy. (Aside from anti-social disorder. &quot;Sociopaths.&quot; Even then, most end up becoming politicians and lawyers, not killers.) I'm sorry I'm really going a little off-topic here. I'm just tired of everyone with their excuses. &quot;It wasn't my fault.&quot; &quot; Boohoo, I killed him because I'm bipolar.&quot; &quot;Blame the bipolar.&quot;

It does sound like the mother is trying to excuse or justify his behavior. Reality is: he's evil. That's that.&nbsp; :2tongue:
    [/quote]

I think you make a great point. Many people say they have some disorder, but have not truley been diagnosed. It is like someone who has one bad day and they claim to be suffering from depression. There are alot of factors that go into being diagnosed with a disorder. I think the mother is just trying to justify what he did and refuses to believe that he is a killer.

No justification here, lady. Don't try to take the blame off of him for what he did. I hope he rots in prison forever, and I hope the other inmates make him regret every day for the rest of his life.

[quote author=wickedly_curious link=topic=6935.msg335499#msg335499 date=1178211283]
    I think you make a great point. Many people say they have some disorder, but have not truley been diagnosed. It is like someone who has one bad day and they claim to be suffering from depression. There are alot of factors that go into being diagnosed with a disorder. I think the mother is just trying to justify what he did and refuses to believe that he is a killer.

No justification here, lady. Don't try to take the blame off of him for what he did. I hope he rots in prison forever, and I hope the other inmates make him regret every day for the rest of his life.
    [/quote]

Yep, he's obviously a loser POS, that Mommy has made excuses for his whole life, just like she is now. I have bi polar family...none of them would even THINK of killing a person...so I'm not accepting that excuse. He is a typical gang freaking idiot loser who deserves to die, just to make up for killing that poor little boy. If he doesn't get the death penalty...I hope Bubba gives it to him so hard, and so often, in prison, he will wish he was dead. Rot in hell loser...you make me puke...and so does your Mom

[quote author=Random_Girl link=topic=6935.msg330076#msg330076 date=1178024772]
    &quot;I feel bad&quot; for the neighbors, she added. &quot;That is not going to help them now.&quot;

That's what the mother said?&nbsp; What the hell is that supposed to mean?&nbsp; Ya think!!!&nbsp; Yes, I hope they both rot...obviously the fruit doesn't fall far from the tree
    [/quote]

What she meant was her feeling bad was not going to help them now.

Thread Information