Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Shooting at Townville Elementary School in South Carolina

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    Oh look! Another white baby killer taken in alive!

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Oh look! Another white baby killer taken in alive!
    Well. In their defense, he didn't have a taillight out and wasn't selling CDs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

If he hated his life so much, he should have just killed himself. fuck him.

those poor babies
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Roger View Post
    Because they are probably not ghetto and hood like me.

Quote Originally Posted by Words Words View Post
    If he hated his life so much, he should have just killed himself. fuck him.

those poor babies
    This, every time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus View Post
    gangsta rap does not help the youth
    Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    DONT MAKE ME FUCK YOUR BITCH THAT PUSSY POPPIN

The two students were life-flighted to the hospital, while the teacher, Meghan Hollingsworth, was taken by ambulance
    Jacob Hall, 6, is in critical condition while Hollingsworth and the other student have been released from the hospital
    Jamie Brock, a 30-year veteran Townville volunteer firefighter, engaged with the gunman and tackled him

He was confronted by Jamie Brock, a Townville volunteer firefighter, shortly after he reportedly shouted 'I hate my life', firing shots into the air and then shooting the teacher and pupils.
    Brock, one of the first on the scene, managed to wrestle him to the ground and subdue him.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz4LdC2G2DU
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Here is Jacob Hall (victim still in critical condition)

The teacher Meghan

The hero fireman

I really hope Jacob pulls through

Those kids on the bus (at the link Berm posted) look terrified.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    I really hope Jacob pulls through

Those kids on the bus (at the link Berm posted) look terrified.
    Here is the update on Jacob. Posted about an hour ago. Sounds bad.
    http://www.wrdw.com/content/news/She...395153481.html

A friend of the family, Clemmons said a bullet ripped through Jacob Hall's femoral artery. Clemmons said Hall died twice and was revived, during transport to the hospital and again during surgery.

Clemmons said Hall remains in ICU where a team of doctors are working to stabilize him. Once stabilized, Hall will have to undergo surgery again.

This is little town is about 2 minutes from where I just moved from in SC. This kid used to ride at my house. Since my ex isn't speaking to me at the moment, I haven't gotten any of the details.

I feel bad for all the families here. It's horrible that little kids will be traumatized for the rest of their lives. It's horrible for the children and adults that were shot. I also feel bad for the shooter's family. Not only are they burying a loved one but they are dealing with knowing their child/grandchild did this. From what I do know the kid had some behavior/mental issues they had been dealing with for awhile. He was homeschooled because he got in trouble for bringing a weapon to school. I'm not sure of the details there either. I'll relay details as I find out more. I guess I gotta be nice to ex or troll his FB.

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

Those poor babies. I had to speak with my 8 year old about this. I should have left the part out about the 2 kids being shot. He looked so worried. I told him that I believe they are okay. He told me that they have a plan when something like this happens, so i know they've already had drills. This is america now. Instead of the standard fire drills and tornado drills, we have drills in case a lunatic decides to shoot up a fucking SCHOOL!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    Those poor babies. I had to speak with my 8 year old about this. I should have left the part out about the 2 kids being shot. He looked so worried. I told him that I believe they are okay. He told me that they have a plan when something like this happens, so i know they've already had drills. This is america now. Instead of the standard fire drills and tornado drills, we have drills in case a lunatic decides to shoot up a fucking SCHOOL!

After my son's school had a "Code Red Drill" last year when he was in Kindergarten, he told me it scared him and wanted to know what the drill was for. He asked if they had to hide in their classroom and turn off the lights because sometimes there are monsters in the school. It broke my heart to have to explain that to my 5-year-old.
    Quote Originally Posted by Not your business View Post
    I will out think the fucking pants off of you and you would thank me for helping you out of them.

ugh, just look at him. He's so flipping cute, was having fun on the playground, and then this shit happens.

Hospital says child remains in critical condition following Townville school shooting

TOWNVILLE, SC (FOX Carolina) -
    According to officials with Greenville Health System Children's Hospital, a Townville Elementary School student remains in critical condition after he was shot at school Wednesday.

Townville Elementary school student Jacob Hall was airlifted to Greenville Memorial Hospital's Children's Hospital after being shot in the leg on the playground of his school.

A hospital spokesperson said as of 10:30 a.m. Thursday, Jacob was listed in critical condition.

“We appreciate the community’s support, especially the Townville Rescue Squad who treated Jacob onsite and brought him to the hospital,” said Rodger and Renae Hall, Jacob’s parents. “We appreciate everyone’s thoughts and prayers and ask for privacy during this difficult time.”

Family members have asked that the community continue to lift Jacob up in prayer as he undergoes treatment at the hospital.

A GoFundMe account was set up to help support Jacob's treatment. Click here to contribute.

As of Thursday morning around 8:10 a.m., a family friend of the Osbornes who set up the GoFundMe account for Jacob said that the boy's condition hadn't changed overnight, his health situation remaining critical. The update on the GoFundMe page read as follows:

"Just wanted to give an update. Over the night, there have been no changes in his condition. He is due to have surgery on his other main artery as soon as hes stable enough to do so. Thank yall so very much for all your donations and continue to spread the word and most importantly, PRAY for this little boy. I will continue to keep this open as long as ppl will donate because he has a long road to recovery. Thanks again and God Bless!!"

http://www.live5news.com/story/33277...hool-shooting#
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers

Omg his face I wanna hug him. He better pull through this

Quote Originally Posted by queenaevadamthng View Post
    This is little town is about 2 minutes from where I just moved from in SC. This kid used to ride at my house. Since my ex isn't speaking to me at the moment, I haven't gotten any of the details.

I feel bad for all the families here. It's horrible that little kids will be traumatized for the rest of their lives. It's horrible for the children and adults that were shot. I also feel bad for the shooter's family. Not only are they burying a loved one but they are dealing with knowing their child/grandchild did this. From what I do know the kid had some behavior/mental issues they had been dealing with for awhile. He was homeschooled because he got in trouble for bringing a weapon to school. I'm not sure of the details there either. I'll relay details as I find out more. I guess I gotta be nice to ex or troll his FB.
    I'm quick to revert to my "Fuck you Nancy Lanza" attitude on this one. Not sure of all the details yet, but if it comes out that this was done with his parents gun that he had access to after his history, then fuck them too. #sorrynotsorry.

Quote Originally Posted by debk589 View Post
    Omg his face I wanna hug him. He better pull through this

I'm quick to revert to my "Fuck you Nancy Lanza" attitude on this one. Not sure of all the details yet, but if it comes out that this was done with his parents gun that he had access to after his history, then fuck them too. #sorrynotsorry.
    Yeah, I'm thinking there was some stupidity going on. If your kid has been in trouble for bringing a weapon to school, you'd better make damn sure he can't get to your gun. Jesus.

I do feel bad for his brother, however.
    Just as I suspected. A ring of elderly pedophiles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Love View Post
    Fucking piece of shit, fucking scum, internet ass holes. fucking ingrate no life having fat ass. you have no fucking clue at whats going on fuck tard shit for brains.

I saw somewhere that a lady said he was suspended from school for bringing a hatchet to school to use on a student. The student was bullying him. If he truly was being bullied, he should have gotten some help to deal with that shit, to learn that you don't resolve issues by going all insane clown posse on them. He had to be homeschooled because of it, so I wonder what happened that caused him to *snap* and kill his father and do something crazy like this.

Anderson County Coroner Greg Shore also said that Jesse Osborne allegedly called his grandparents around 1:44 p.m., exactly one minute before a teacher called 911 to report the shooting. According to Osborne’s grandparents, the teen was “crying and upset” when they took the phone call from him Wednesday afternoon.

An exact motive is not yet known in the Townville Elementary School shooting, but, according to witnesses, Jesse Osborne allegedly shouted, “I hate my life!” after jumping a fence just outside the elementary school. Some reports also say that the homeschooled teen had recently been given a gun and smoke grenades by his mother, Tiffney Clarke Osborne, as shared by Tiffney on her personal Facebook profile, which has since been deleted.

http://www.inquisitr.com/3551239/sou...y-firefighter/

I feel bad Jeff was killed, but I cannot feel too bad, since they bought him all kinds of guns/grenades that he didn't need.

Yup, fuck them too. Little Jacob's blood is on their hands. Assholes.
    Last edited by debk589; 09-29-2016 at 04:53 PM.

Firefighters last name is Brock, shooters older brother is Ryan Brock.

https://www.facebook.com/brockeryan12?fref=ts

I'm confused about the family dynamic here ... I thought the parents were divorced, because that Facebook pic beli posted about the guns/grenades is from someone calling the mom Tiffney "my girlfriend." But I guess the post is by a woman who just means Tiffney is her friend, because the family released a statement today referring to Jeffrey as Tiffney's husband. Yes?
    Quote Originally Posted by Not your business View Post
    I will out think the fucking pants off of you and you would thank me for helping you out of them.

Hold up....the firefighter is Ryan's dad?

Nevermind....this is Ryan's dad -

I'm sorry but this kind of gets me. I live close to where this happened. It has hit us all so hard. Yes, the shooter was white. Yes, he was taken alive, but please know all the facts before you start using this as ammo. This kid was tackled by a volunteer fireman. Not the police. The police were not on scene at all at the time he was taken down. And I must say that police in my town don't shoot people down very often and they usually get hit a few times themselves before finally firing. At least that's what I've seen in my lifetime.
    There are racist in every profession and every race unfortunately. And that is so sad because I know a few did do the unthinkable based on that, but that is not true for everyone. Hate can not end with hate. And don't put our little part of the world in this. I don't see the divide in my county like I see in other places. We say hello and smile at ignorance and leave it in God's hands.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Heartbroken78 View Post
    I'm sorry but this kind of gets me. I live close to where this happened. It has hit us all so hard. Yes, the shooter was white. Yes, he was taken alive, but please know all the facts before you start using this as ammo. This kid was tackled by a volunteer fireman. Not the police. The police were not on scene at all at the time he was taken down. And I must say that police in my town don't shoot people down very often and they usually get hit a few times themselves before finally firing. At least that's what I've seen in my lifetime.
    There are racist in every profession and every race unfortunately. And that is so sad because I know a few did do the unthinkable based on that, but that is not true for everyone. Hate can not end with hate. And don't put our little part of the world in this. I don't see the divide in my county like I see in other places. We say hello and smile at ignorance and leave it in God's hands.
    You've picked a VERY unfortunate name.

Second, the statistics don't lie. I don't give a rat's ass where you live and what your "personal experiences" have been. I don't see White kids getting gunned down with real guns, but I see Black 12 year olds gunned down playing in a park. According to you, the South has no history of racism?

That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Now we have to fear for our children going to play outside.

My brain will never be able to comprehend any parent that lets a boy with known "issues" play or have access to guns.
    The dad- has a lengthy record- DV being one. That's another good reason why a gun shouldn't have been in that house.
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...s-bullied.html

Poor Jacob is on life support.
    Jacob lost 75 percent of his blood and has suffered brain trauma.
    This school just had drills last week.
    Anderson County 4 Superintendent Joanne Avery said Thursday that all the district's schools conducted active-shooter drills in August and Townville Elementary did another one just last week after a carjacking nearby.

Avery says the training kicked in as the gunman fired at a school door as a class left for recess and struck a first-grade teacher and two students. The injured teacher "was with-it enough" to close the door, lock it and get the students to safety.

Avery says the shooter then fired toward students on the playground but missed. A teacher who heard the first gunshot was able to get the students inside.

The superintendent says staff "put their fear to the side because they put those children first."

Thread Information