Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Shooting at Townville Elementary School in South Carolina

Jesse Osborne (14) hated his life, so he killed his father and shot two kids and a teacher at an elementary school

http://www.cbsnews.com/live/?ftag=CN...inkId=29302101

Police respond to reports of possible shooting at South Carolina school

DEVELOPING: Police are responding to reports of a possible shooting at a South Carolina elementary school.

Law enforcement officials were called to Townville Elementary School in Townville, S.C., Wednesday afternoon over an "emergency situation," though district officials have not provided any additional information, according to Fox Carolina.

Multiple injuries have been reported and a suspect is in custody, according to the station.

Lt. Sheila Cole with the Anderson County Sheriff?s Office said deputies had received reports of a possible shooting but Cole was not able to confirm that a shooting had occurred.

Police units from multiple law enforcement agencies were on their way to the scene.

Townville Elementary School -- located in Anderson County -- has 286 students in pre-kindergarten through sixth grade.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/09/28...na-school.html
    Last edited by beli; 09-29-2016 at 12:23 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

2 students and a teacher injured. Teenage suspect in custody.

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

Holy. Shit. Not again.

Adult male deceased found thought to be connected to shooting
    http://www.independentmail.com/story...91227360/Shore is responding to a death on Osborne Drive in Townville that is believed to be related to the school shooting, he said. He said the dead person is an adult at a scene about a mile and a half away from the school.

I wonder if it was his dad.

2 students, teacher injured in shooting at Townville Elementary School
    Teenage suspect in custody, deputies say

Two students were injured and airlifted to Greenville Memorial Hospital and a female teacher was taken by ambulance to AnMed after a shooting at Townville Elementary School, according to Taylor Jones with Anderson County Emergency Management.

Deputies told WYFF News 4 that they have a teenage suspect in custody.

Anderson County Sheriff's Office Lt. Sheila Cole said the shooting happened shortly after 1 p.m. at the school at 105 State Road in Townville in Anderson County.

Armed officers were at the school before 2 p.m. Multiple law enforcement vehicles lined the driveway.

Parents were waiting nearby and children were being brought out of the back of the school.

The evacuated students were moved by bus to Oakdale Baptist Church at 6724 Highway 24 in Townville. Family members were being asked to go to the church, not to the school.

Officers were walking on the roof of the school as other deputies and officers cleared the building. Two helicopters landed in a field by the school.

The Anderson County Coroner's Office is investigating a death on Osborne Road in Townville that officials said is connected with the shooting at the school. The location is a little more than 3 miles from school.

The coroner's office said a man was found dead at the home, and that he died before the shooting at the school.

Investigators confirmed that the death has a "direct connection" to the shooting at the school.

Jamie Meredith, a student’s mother, spoke to News 4’s Mandy Gaither just after she was reunited with her daughter.

"I just pray for those families. I pray for those kids,” she said. “I thank God it wasn't mine, but I feel so bad for them and I'm just going to pray that they're OK and I don’t know if they're my daughter's classmates or they're somebody I knew. I don't know. (I) just feel so bad.

“She said they went in the bathroom. I don't know how they knew to go in the bathroom, but I know her teacher was shaken up. I know all the kids were scared. There was a bunch of kids crying. She didn't talk for about 5 minutes when I got her.

“I'm just so scared. I don't even want her to go to school now."

http://www.wyff4.com/news/possible-s...e-say/41866672
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers

'' That victim is an adult male and is related to the suspect, Anderson County Coroner Greg Shore says. ''

http://www.people.com/article/school...mentary-school

I could not find any other article to verify this but there is supposed to be a press conference sometime this afternoon.
    Last edited by snowfallsoon; 09-28-2016 at 12:15 PM.

Ugh.

Lanza copycat. I suspect he meant to kill and injure many, many more than the two kids and a teacher. Wonder if he was physically subdued before he could finish or if he just gave up. At least he lived to face the consequences.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    Just as I suspected. A ring of elderly pedophiles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Love View Post
    Fucking piece of shit, fucking scum, internet ass holes. fucking ingrate no life having fat ass. you have no fucking clue at whats going on fuck tard shit for brains.

I hate people. Why would you want to hurt an innocent kid? Or fuck, anyone??

Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    Ugh.

Lanza copycat. I suspect he meant to kill and injure many, many more than the two kids and a teacher. Wonder if he was physically subdued before he could finish or if he just gave up. At least he lived to face the consequences.
    I wondered the same thing.

Press conference scheduled for 5PM
    Last edited by snowfallsoon; 09-28-2016 at 01:08 PM.

So the dad is Jeffrey Osborne. Lived on Osborne Road. Looked for him online, he's the owner of Osborne Poultry Farms.

Found this facebook for a Tiffney Osborne - https://www.facebook.com/tiffney.osborne?fref=ts

I think the name is "Jesse Osborne"

Jeffrey Osborne
    Print Text me Download
    View Jeffrey Osborne's Background & Public Record Information ads

Address
    150 Osborne Rd

29689-3546

SC, Townville

Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    I think the name is "Jesse Osborne"

Jeffrey Osborne
    Print Text me Download
    View Jeffrey Osborne's Background & Public Record Information ads

Address
    150 Osborne Rd

29689-3546

SC, Townville
    Did you watch the press conference? I couldn't hear it too well but I thought they said he was the shooters father.

Jeffrey is the father. Jesse is the shooter. IF I'M CORRECT. If I'm wrong, I will delete.

Mother Tiffney, Son Ryan, Son Jesse (suspected shooter), Father Jeffrey

I just read on another forum that Jesse is the younger brother(14), the older one is Ryan,
    and the shooting happened on the playground.

No idea what's true and what isn't but there is supposed to be another press conference at 9PM
    Last edited by snowfallsoon; 09-28-2016 at 01:46 PM.

I thought they were saying Jesse was the shooter.

http://www.easleysmiles.com/meet-our-team/

Dentist Tiffany works for, says she lives with husband and son Jesse, son
    Ryan in college.

OMG

Few details have been released about what went down at the school but a student told WSPA that she saw the shooter jump a fence and fire several rounds into the air while yelling 'I hate my life! I hate my life! I hate my life!'
    Police were on the scene within seven minutes of receiving the first 911 call, and in that time frame the gunman was able to shoot two six-year-old students and a female teacher.
    Both of the students were life-flighted from the scene, one to Greenville Memorial Hospital trauma center and the other to AnMed Health Medical Center, where the teacher was taken by ambulance.
    As of 4:15pm, the student at Greenville was in surgery, while the other student and teacher were in good condition. Officials said one of the students was shot in the leg, the other in the foot and the teacher in the shoulder.
    It's unclear whether the shooter only attacked students and teachers outside the school, or whether he made it into the building. Reporters noted that investigators were taking pictures of an object - that looked like a piece of clothing - left behind in a driveway next to the school.
    As news of the shooting broke Wednesday afternoon, reporters noted that police were investigating a death at a home just three miles away.
    Police are now confirming that the dead man, 47-year-old Jeffrey Osborne, was the father of the shooter.
    More information will likely be released at a 9pm ET press conference.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz4Lafr03Im
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    I thought they were saying Jesse was the shooter.
    I think he is, he is the younger son.

Where they don't have maps.......such as..
    Ok Beli thanks...because all I kept wondering was first, how the fuck was he able to get into the school? Second, the teacher who said " I don't know how they knew to get in the bathroom but they did!" Our county and all in our state do routine lockdown drills with police etc. PK-5 (in my school) all know EXACTLY what to do, where to go and not to fall for people knocking, announcements that it's over etc. They WAIT until their door is unlocked by police and admin signaling all is safe. Every school has a button to press and the door with a camera. They must state why they are there and the students name and birthdate then scan their drivers license to check said child out (if on approved check out list).

Your post says its unsure if they were shot outside the school which is a much more understandable explanation. I've always wondered why we have all these safety measures only to have them wide open on the playground in front of the huge parking lot.
    Quote Originally Posted by blighted star
    I was about to be annoyed that this thread was still active, but I see now it's morphed into offers of sex for chilli confectionary, so carry on guys :)

This is queenaevadamthng's neck of the woods. It can't be too far from her, because I know which interstate exit she's close to.
    Quote Originally Posted by Not your business View Post
    I will out think the fucking pants off of you and you would thank me for helping you out of them.

I have a 14yo.
    I have a 6yo.
    I can't imagine my 14yo doing such a thing and knowing he did it.
    I can't imagine my baby being at school and seeing someone come in to her happy place and do this.
    Those kids on that bus, my heart hurts. I'm in tears.
    Why is it still that when we drop our kids off at school we have to worry about this shit.
    Why do 14yos still have access to fucking guns.

A friend to the family of the suspect says the teen was being home schooled because he was expelled from his school last year.
    They claim the teen was expelled for bringing a hatchet to school and attacking a child.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz4Lasm0s4k
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

WHY THE FUCK DID THEY HAVE A GUN IN THEIR HOUSE? WHY?
    Damn it people. Wake the fuck up.
    If people in your life have issues then get rid of the fucking guns.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    So the creep hates his life, kills his dad then shoots not only a teacher but innocent little children. Makes perfect sense. He has freaky eyes.

IMG_0079.JPG

Oh look! Another white baby killer taken in alive!
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Thread Information